TIMES ARE HARD RIGHT NOW ANYONE WANNA BUY SOME SIGNED STUFF

13»

Comments

• pjammer92pjammer92 Posts: 67
    Anyone????
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    pjammer92 wrote:
    First off none of these items have been offered on ebay ever before so you got pics them when i posted pictures of them from another board when someone made a post about showing your collection thats where you got these pictures from I am not a scam artist peolple if anyone was actuly wanted one of these items i would accept paypal. Here are the prices
    Avocado LP $550
    Lost Dogs LP $600
    RVM LP $700
    Guitars $2300 Each

Ok..... another mystery solved. This guy has been selling these on eBay for a long while, at least a few months. That is where I've seen this picture before.

No big deal in my opinion, I just don't get why people are not honest about that kind of thing?

Anyway here is a link to the infamous "Dave Krusen P.J. 06" Guitar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-SIGNED-GU ... tsupported

More Pearl Jam stuff he has for sale:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/blue-penn ... &_osacat=0

Just to reiterate, I don't begrudge this guy selling on eBay or on the message pit, just wanted to follow up on a debate about where these pictures have been seen before.

If anyone wants legit autos, this guy has them.
    Did you have this stuff on ebay before because I have a lot of your pictures saved to my computer?? BUYER BEWARE. I have all but one of those photos saved. USE CAUTION PEOPLE!!

I would disagree about the buyer beware label, but you stand correct about these being listed on eBay in the past. The seller is a legit source called blue-penners.

See my above post for a link to the latest round of eBay listings.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    pjammer92 wrote:
    First off none of these items have been offered on ebay ever before so you got pics them when i posted pictures of them from another board when someone made a post about showing your collection thats where you got these pictures from I am not a scam artist peolple if anyone was actuly wanted one of these items i would accept paypal. Here are the prices
    Avocado LP $550
    Lost Dogs LP $600
    RVM LP $700
    Guitars $2300 Each

But they have never been on eBay before???
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,056
    GR8Dane wrote:
    pjammer92 wrote:
    Avocado LP $550
    Lost Dogs LP $600
    RVM LP $700
    Guitars $2300 Each

But they have never been on eBay before???

This guy has a lot of PJ stuff for sale, there are members here who have got autos with him, have seen him having stuff signed, and he can tell you where they were signed.

I'd say if you want a legit sig, go with this guy, he's the most plausible i have come across, and I took some time checking him out too......Obiosuly you can never be 100% but with some research its easily to form your own conclusions
  • dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    but why lie about them being on ebay? that's just kinda fishy, isn't it?

ps i agree they appear to be legit, especially considering the pics in the item listing, in which you can see the white and red guitars being signed...

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
    dangerboy wrote:
    but why lie about them being on ebay? that's just kinda fishy, isn't it?

ps i agree they appear to be legit, especially considering the pics in the item listing, in which you can see the white and red guitars being signed...

yeah jimmy, I see where you are coming from....perhaps he forgot...I dont know how you can, but when you ahve that many items, its perhaps plausible

I hadnt picked up the picture of mike signing the white guitar, that is pretty concrete proof to me, good spot
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    Everything wonderful with these items but waaay too expensive, but those are his prices :(
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Scott36Scott36 Posts: 109
    Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for something each of the guys simply took a Sharpie pen to? People never cease to amaze me. Once you get past the age of about 15-16, are you really supposed to be fascinated by the signatures of other grown men? Enjoy the band and their music; it's completely silly to idolize them on such a superior level.

On another note, the OP is clearly a professional autograph seeking scumbag. One of these guys who probably jumps in front of little kids to have his crap signed so that he can hawk it for a profit. Look at his previous sales on eBay. Don't do business with a BS artist like this. For the people that actually care about an autograph, isn't the significance supposed to be that you met the person who signed your item? How is it special to have a signed item some low-life memorabilia hawker sold to you? This thread is just pathetic.
    Scott36 wrote:
    Who in their right mind would pay that kind of money for something each of the guys simply took a Sharpie pen to? People never cease to amaze me. Once you get past the age of about 15-16, are you really supposed to be fascinated by the signatures of other grown men? Enjoy the band and their music; it's completely silly to idolize them on such a superior level.

On another note, the OP is clearly a professional autograph seeking scumbag. One of these guys who probably jumps in front of little kids to have his crap signed so that he can hawk it for a profit. Look at his previous sales on eBay. Don't do business with a BS artist like this. For the people that actually care about an autograph, isn't the significance supposed to be that you met the person who signed your item? How is it special to have a signed item some low-life memorabilia hawker sold to you? This thread is just pathetic.

wow, and we've all been told :lol:

:lol:
  • kingmattkingmatt Posts: 121
    I feel told. :)

Although to be honest, I agree with that post. An autograph has always represented an event to me (ie. meeting someone interesting)... buying one off eBay just wouldn't feel the same.

Then again, if money were no object I'd be all over that white guitar. And I'd probably follow the band around Europe. Arg.
    nah the guy above just comes across as a righteous prick.

If thats his opinion sure make the comment, but dont label fans who do want these items 'silly'. It may not fit within his ideals, but this is perhaps the only chance many will have of getting one of these, and having a good idea they are legit.

To label the guy a scumbag also is bullshit. Making assumptions about how he does his business is bullshit. and making out that your opinion is the right one and everyone else is stupid is also bullshit.

tit
    pdalowsky wrote:
    nah the guy above just comes across as a righteous prick.

If thats his opinion sure make the comment, but dont label fans who do want these items 'silly'. It may not fit within his ideals, but this is perhaps the only chance many will have of getting one of these, and having a good idea they are legit.

To label the guy a scumbag also is bullshit. Making assumptions about how he does his business is bullshit. and making out that your opinion is the right one and everyone else is stupid is also bullshit.

tit

+1 on this.
  • ScottLakesScottLakes Posts: 41
    Personally, I don't care how this dude makes his money, nor where he sells his stuff - but to come here and say that these were never on ebay, and then be proven wrong doesn't make me want to deal with the guy...period.

If he would have said, "Yeah, I posted these on ebay a couple fo times, but thought I would have better luck here" I would have been fine with it...and I really want that freaking Lost Dogs vinyl...but I'll just wait for a non-signed copy down the road.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    meeting the band over 50 times and getting all these autographs.....you my friend may be the original "hitchhiker" :lol:
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    meeting the band over 50 times and getting all these autographs.....you my friend may be the original "hitchhiker" :lol:

agreed... LAME.
  • Still Have the Red Guitar Rearview Mirror Lost Dogs and Avocado signed items available if any one is interested.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    pjammer92 wrote:
    Still Have the Red Guitar Rearview Mirror Lost Dogs and Avocado signed items available if any one is interested.
    how much are you asking for any of the lps signed?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • pjammer92 wrote:
    Avocado LP $550
    Lost Dogs LP $600
    RVM LP $700
    Guitars $2300 Each
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA