Options

Group Hotel for Bridge School-Updated!

pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
edited October 2010 in The Porch
FYI: I will be in Mexico from Oct 17-22, so if you have any questions, please call my office at 610-375-8125 and reference the Bridge School Group Hotel.

Hey all...by now, many of you know that I'm a Travel Agent :-) SO, if anyone is looking for hotels for Bridge School, I'd be happy to help you out! Just send me a PM or email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mcculloughj@libertytravel.com">mcculloughj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e --> and I will be happy to help you out!!!!!

****AS OS SEPT 24: At this point, the Ramada is sold out for Oct 23. If anyone still needs a room, I can look into other hotels, so just let me know!! ****

***RAMADA LIMITED***
(800) 671-9926
http://www.ramadasiliconvalley.com/
$70 per night plus tax for two beds
$65 per night plus tax for one queen bed

Please let me know ASAP if you are in!!

If you would like to book the Ramada with the group rate, give me a call at 610-375-8125 or send me a PM...we will need a credit card to guarantee the room. Also, the sooner the better, as these hotels tend to fill up very fast for these shows!!

If you'd like to call and make your reservations on your own, the group code is BSBC6575.

If you don't want the group rate, please contact me and I can get you pricing on other options!
Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    PM sent
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    If enough people are interested, I can see about a group rate...

• Options
    AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    Im looking for something that is a Marriott or Hilton. Rewards member looking for a free stay. But if a group rate is good enough I'd definitely consider saving my points for next year.
  • Options
    Janet - My favorite travel agent. I guess this means you'll be dropping by my neighbor in October.

Can't wait to see everyone. I am planning on having a BBQ at my place the night before the show. Hope you can make.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Janet - My favorite travel agent. I guess this means you'll be dropping by my neighbor in October.

Can't wait to see everyone. I am planning on having a BBQ at my place the night before the show. Hope you can make.

HEY!!!!! Nice to see you here :-) As much as I'd be down for a BBQ, I can't make it to Bridge School this year...I have plans to go to Mexico for a work trip already.

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    How nice of you!

Can you help with flights from the UK at all? Seriously.
  • Options

HEY!!!!! Nice to see you here :-) As much as I'd be down for a BBQ, I can't make it to Bridge School this year...I have plans to go to Mexico for a work trip already.

FYI - I will be contacting you shortly to setup a trip to Beijing after Bridge School. Also, let us know if you want some Bridge School stuff. T-shirt, poster, etc.
    "Underneath this smile lies everything - all my hopes, anger, pride and shame."
  • Options
    Brisk. wrote:
    How nice of you!

I can help with flights too...generally, Liberty Travel charges a service fee for AIR-ONLY reservations, but it's waived if you're booking hotel or car too :-)

Just send me an email or pm with details and i'll get you pricing!!

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    Brisk. wrote:
    How nice of you!

I can help with flights too...generally, Liberty Travel charges a service fee for AIR-ONLY reservations, but it's waived if you're booking hotel or car too :-)

Just send me an email or pm with details and i'll get you pricing!!

Ooo I was expecting a big fat no on a wim but anyway let's see if anything can be done :)
  • Options

FYI - I will be contacting you shortly to setup a trip to Beijing after Bridge School. Also, let us know if you want some Bridge School stuff. T-shirt, poster, etc.

sounds good to me, my friend! Looking forward to hearing from you :-)

• Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964

Hey Janet, how about a group rate with a little napa/spa side trip pre or post the shows?
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    mauichick wrote:

Hey Janet, how about a group rate with a little napa/spa side trip pre or post the shows?

that can all be arranged :-)

• Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    mauichick wrote:

that can all be arranged :-)

:):):):)
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    I'd love to get in on a group rate
  • Options
    group rate in Mt View or SF?
  • Options
    group rate in Mt View or SF?

I'm looking at a possible group rate in Mountain View...should have more info today. Although, I may have alightly better rates then you can get online (at least for the Holiday Inn Express), without a group rate.

• Options
    While I'm waiting on group rate info, here's what I can do if you don't want to wait for or don't care about the group rate:

Holiday Inn Express
    Oct 22-25 3 nights, total for one king bed $333 incl taxes and $384 for two double beds.
    The online rate is a little higher at $340 incl taxes for the King, and $394 for two doubles

Hilton Garden Inn
    $93/night plus tax prepaid nonrefundable, or $109/night plus tax w/ option to change or cancel 24 hours prior to arrival

Hampton Inn
    $119/night plus tax

Hotel Avante
    $129/night plus tax, or with AAA $116.10/night plus tax

Ramada Limited
    $99/nt plus tax with AAA, they also have a stay 2 or 3 nights and get either 15% or 20% off the rate

• Options
    mauichick wrote:

Hey Janet :D

We would be into that too!
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    RAMADA LIMITED
    55 Fairchild Dr.
    Approx 3 miles from Shoreline Amphitheater
    Free continental breakfast
    Free self-parking

If we can get 10 rooms, the rate would be $70 plus tax for two beds and $65 for a queen....but we would need the 10 room minimum. Please let me know ASAP if you're in for the Ramada, so I can get a contract for these rates :-)

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Put me down for a maybe on that...
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    now we just have to wait for the band to make this announcement official....
  • Options
    now we just have to wait for the band to make this announcement official....
    exxxactttlllyyy....

• Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    be philanthropic
  • Options
    ***RAMADA LIMITED***
    $70 per night plus tax for two beds
    $65 per night plus tax for one queen bed

We need a minimum of 10 rooms to secure this rate, so please let me know ASAP if you are in!!

If you would like to book the Ramada with the group rate, give me a call at 610-375-8125 or send me an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mcculloughj@libertytravel.com">mcculloughj@libertytravel.com</a><!-- e --> or PM me...The hotel does require a credit card to guarantee the room, but it will not be charged yet. Also, the sooner the better, as these hotels tend to fill up very fast for these shows!!

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    I may be in.
  • Options
    Jstein1978Jstein1978 Posts: 548
    How are tickets sold....ticketmaster, PJ webiste, random drawing?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,625
    Jstein1978 wrote:
    How are tickets sold....ticketmaster, PJ webiste, random drawing?

This and whats the deal with the sets? It looks like they only played 6 or 7 songs on both Saturday and Sunday night in 2006. Can this be expected again? Edit: Yeah, it all seems to be stripped down acoustic sets which is pretty cool.
  • Options
    If you'd like to call and make your reservations on your own, the group code is BSBC6575.

Ramada Limited (800) 671-9926
    http://www.ramadasiliconvalley.com/

• Options
    Tuesday morning bump!

• Options
    Thanks Janet! This looks like a great place and fantastic rates. Saving over $20/night with the group rate. Great job!