Options

2011 PJ Canadian Pre-Party Fundraiser Summary

1235»

Comments

• Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,993
    taking the NJ to Montreal blur too...you can't keep me heeeeeeeaaaaaar.........
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    Hey is anyone looking for a single ticket to either one or both Toronto shows (they are 10c seats, and of course face value). Please contact me either by email (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:pawlowski1097@aol.com">pawlowski1097@aol.com</a><!-- e -->) or by text message 267-912-4882. I can meet you in person in toronto before both shows.
    Thanks fellow pearl jammers,
    matt.
  • Options
    kid canadakid canada Toronto Posts: 443
    I'm a Toronto-based fan who has seen 26 shows (including PJ20) and is going to both Toronto shows, the Hamilton show and the TIFF premiere Saturday, and whose mother and aunt suffer from Crohn's disease, and whose family has been a supporter of what used to be known as the Ileitis and Colitis Foundation of Canada...and yet I've never been to any of the pre-party fundraisers.

I'm thinking this year I should probably show up. Sunday it is!
    '96: Toronto / '00: Toronto, Montreal / '03: Buffalo, State College, Toronto, Montreal, NYC I & II, Hershey / '04: Toledo, Grand Rapids / '05: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto / '06: Toronto I & II / '07: Chicago (The Vic), Lolla / '09: Toronto / '11: PJ20 I & II, Montreal, Toronto I & II / '13: London ON, Wrigley, Buffalo, Brooklyn I & II / '16: Toronto I & II, Fenway I & II / '18: London UK I, Wrigley I & II, Fenway I
  • Options
    hey all!

dont forget our Montreal preshow party tomorrow!

see you there!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    demetrios wrote:
    The Wishlist Foundation cordially invites you to join your fellow Pearl Jam fans for a Preparty & Fundraiser prior to the Pearl Jam concert @ the Bell Centre. Come down, have fun, meet fellow fans and support! :)

Donations for raffle and auctions are being accepted.

DATE:
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TIME:
    3:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Bishop St.
    1426 Bishop St.
    Tel: 514-288-1580
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mckibbinsirishpub@msn.com">mckibbinsirishpub@msn.com</a><!-- e -->
    http://www.mckibbinsirishpub.com/index.php

BENEFICIARY:
    Suicide Action Montreal - http://suicideactionmontreal.org/index.php?page=home

ORGANIZER:
    FitPearl , demetrios

VOLUNTEERS:

-

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:
    T-shirts, stickers, ticket albums, etc

Raffle Ticket Donations:
    3 tickets for $5
    8 tickets for $10

***If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please send a PM with what the item(s) is/are and bring it with you to the preparty. There we will collect your name & info so we can provide you with a receipt.

:)
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    Making the trek for both Toronto shows with my wife from Western Massachusetts. Will also be making the trek to the Loose Moose Bar and Grill. Looking forward to meeting new mates north of the border.
    Cheers
    JFI
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,534
    JI207335 wrote:
    Making the trek for both Toronto shows with my wife from Western Massachusetts. Will also be making the trek to the Loose Moose Bar and Grill. Looking forward to meeting new mates north of the border.
    Cheers

Cya there..............just a few more days :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 895
    edited September 2011
    Hopefully will be at both Toronto Parties!! If you have any single or pair 10c tickets for sale please shoot me a pm Thanks! :D
    Post edited by IgotshitID on
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 895
    IgotshitID wrote:
    Hopefully will be at both Toronto Parties!! If you have any single or pair 10c tickets for sale please shoot me a pm or text me at 1709-746-7605!! Thanks! :D

Was able too get a 10c single for Monday but still looking for Sunday Night, any ticket or pair at all let me know, thanks!!
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    hey guys,

We didnt have enough stuff for fundraiser in Montreal so Demetrios ask us to make some donation. I decided at this moment to print out some pictures i took in Quebec City back in 2005. Since it went out pretty good(a little blur on the photo below...), I've make the decision of doing the same in Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton!

So, what do you think?! :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... f02&type=1
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    FitPearl wrote:
    hey guys,

We didnt have enough stuff for fundraiser in Montreal so Demetrios ask us to make some donation. I decided at this moment to print out some pictures i took in Quebec City back in 2005. Since it went out pretty good(a little blur on the photo below...), I've make the decision of doing the same in Toronto, Ottawa and Hamilton!

Pardon mais ma francais est pas trop bien. Je doit pratiquer plus. Tu veut donner les choses ici pour les parties en Toronto, Ottawa et Hamilton? Je panse que les photos sont tres bon! Cest un idee formidable. S'il y a des restes après le parti peut nous prendre à Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary et Edmonton? Ils peut allez dans la boite avec les choses pour Wishlist.
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    hey guys,

Pardon mais ma francais est pas trop bien. Je doit pratiquer plus. Tu veut donner les choses ici pour les parties en Toronto, Ottawa et Hamilton? Je panse que les photos sont tres bon! Cest un idee formidable. S'il y a des restes après le parti peut nous prendre à Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary et Edmonton? Ils peut allez dans la boite avec les choses pour Wishlist.

Votre francaise et tre bon, Genevieve. Et oui, ses photos sont belles et l'idee est incroyable! Merci beaucoup FitPearl!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    genevieve wrote:
    FitPearl wrote:
    hey guys,

Votre francaise et tre bon, Genevieve. Et oui, ses photos sont belles et l'idee est incroyable! Merci beaucoup FitPearl!! :mrgreen:
    you're sweet girls! :mrgreen:

your french is pretty good, as my english I guess!(unless you think my english is bad!) :lol:

If they decide to sell them and not give it with raffle, of course you can bring them to other shows!! :D Since i'm going to those show, that's why i've made these picture for preparties!

If I had more money, i'd make some for every show! :(

• Options
    genevievegenevieve Posts: 1,203
    In support of our Calgary fundraiser for The Doorway. Thier local station is promoting our party. X92 rocks!
    Heres a link to thier Blog mentioning us.

http://www.x929.ca/shows/xblog/?p=1905
    the person below me smells like cat pee and raisins...
  • Options
    any word on where the Vancouver party is going to be?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,198
    Hope you guy's had a great time @ the preparties in Quebec & Ontario these past few day's. Loved every minute of them.

The official drink of the Pearl Jam preparty is the Irish Car Bomb!! :)

300_irishcarbomb.jpg
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Hope you guy's had a great time @ the preparties in Quebec & Ontario these past few day's. Loved every minute of them.

The official drink of the Pearl Jam preparty is the Irish Car Bomb!! :)

300_irishcarbomb.jpg

OH HELLZ YA!!! :shifty: 8-)
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    any word on where the Vancouver party is going to be?
    Bumpity Bump :wave:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Would love to join in the Vancouver pre-party festivities.

Anyone know the venue?
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    ritechus wrote:

Anyone know the venue?
    Evidently there isn't one for Vancouver....stay tuned though for at least a meetup! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    ritechus wrote:

Anyone know the venue?
    Evidently there isn't one for Vancouver....stay tuned though for at least a meetup! :)

Actually it looks there is one now, I know it is last minute, but we need donations. PM me or HaffaJappa or RestlessSoul if you have anything.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    wolfbear wrote:
    ritechus wrote:

Anyone know the venue?

Actually it looks there is one now, I know it is last minute, but we need donations. PM me or HaffaJappa or RestlessSoul if you have anything.
    Wow, this is late notice but I'll try to bring something! :) I hope it happens though! We leave tomorrow morning so I will bring what I can in our suitcase. :lol:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Wow, this is late notice but I'll try to bring something! :) I hope it happens though! We leave tomorrow morning so I will bring what I can in our suitcase. :lol:

Thanks yeah
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    VANCOUVER FUNDRAISER LOCATION SET... SPREAD THE WORD

Location: PNE - Hastings Room, 2901 East Hastings Street, Vancouver BC
    Time: 2:00 - 7:00 pm
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    See you there! Will try to bring something-thanks!
    :wave:
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    Please everyone, bring donations! Message me if you have any ideas of what you might bring so I can make a list
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    did you know that the pre-party benefits CH.I.L.D. foundation? Not C.H.I.L.D. ...I was so confused but a period makes all the difference hahahaha
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam