Options

FS State College, Texas 2003 posters, Ten vinyl etc

High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
Backstory: My wife and I have been waiting to adopt a baby for a pretty long time now, and there is a very, very good chance we have finally found our match. We may have a little one any day now (but due date is not for a couple weeks still). Anyone who knows about adoption knows that the fees can get pretty high (tens of thousands of dollars high), especially now that the adoption tax break is no longer. So, in addition to making more space for all the baby stuff we are now going to have in our 2-br condo, I am going to be parting ways with some of my more recent, current-higher-value stuff (and a few random lower-value older items that are taking up space), and hope some other fan will enjoy it. Even if everything here sells I will still have a huge collection that I won't know where to put, AND I'm definitely going to keep a good chunk of the money to travel to a future PJ show whenever they do tour close by again (only way I will probably be able to afford a show in the future with a newborn and one salary). :) Oh, that... and I just bought a pretty nice tenor ukulele finally...

Please don't PM me just to tell me I'm asking too much for this or that; these are the prices I would LIKE to get, and I don't really expect to sell everything here, or even close to everything... and I think they're mostly fair from what I've seen stuff on Lost Dogs go for... just testing the waters after seeing some others have big sales with lots and lots of items (much more valuable than I have). :) But you can PM me to make a reasonable offer that is close to the prices listed if you feel like it.

I will also donate a portion of the total sold prices from everything that sells out of this thread to the Scleroderma Foundation.

All prices include shipping within the USA, insurance (for posters/big value items), and delivery confirmation unless otherwise noted. These are open for US buyers only right now, and if they do not sell I may consider shipping to other countries. All prices include Paypal fees on my end, no paying as "gift" since they now make SOMEONE pay the fees either way, and this way BOTH of us are protected.... see recent threads on no-gift-paying warnings. I am in the A+ People to Buy/Trade With thread with repeated feedback, and want you and I to be protected since our names are our credibility here!

All posters listed are NOT signed and/or numbered and will be shipped in kraft paper unless already framed. :)

Here we go:
State College '03 poster, has been tube stored. Forgot I had two of these. Goofy poster with lots of humorous little details... from the LONGEST SHOW PEARL JAM HAS PLAYED IN HISTORY... well, up to that point anyway... and I was there. :) Might have a slight corner ding, I will open it up and see, if anyone is interested. $60 shipped.

Texas (San Antonio/Houston) 2003 Ames Poster (Gorilla Bush Dont Mess With Texas), Dry-mount discount! I just took off the corner of the frame this weekend to discover this one was dry mounted :evil: :evil: Damn. Custom framed with no moulding in black metal frame and non glare glass, PM for pictures. Just the frame ran me almost $70 a few years ago. $130 shipped (I anticipate shipping a glass frame in a big box will cost quite a bit more than a tube). Obviously, two of these photos were taken with a flash. You can figure out which ones. :)
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6480.jpg
http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6479.jpg
http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6482.jpg
http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6485.jpg
http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6484.jpg

Holmdel 03 Ames Poster. Stored flat. Slight small crease at top left corner, hard to see, should NOT be visible if framed, and teeny tiny top right corner flaw, PM for pics. $40 shipped
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_5750.jpg
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_5752.jpg
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_5751.jpg

Ten SDE vinyl LPs: Original Remastered and Redux versions. No booklet or liner stuff (since came with super duper box set), just the cover, the album, and a plain white sleeve inside. $15 shipped for one or BOTH (2 LPs) for $24 shipped. media rate.

From Ten SDE: the square flat posters + Jeff Ament glossy photo print: The white 12 x 12 (approx) images of each band member with the liner note info (hand written by each band member) for the recorded material on the backs. I think there are 6 of them? Don't wanna frame/hang yours from the box set, here's an extra set. $12 shipped.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_7740.jpg

Pearl Jam "Memory Box" and/ Record Storage Box... OK I had duplicate copies of the Ten SDE box set as you can tell. This is the empty box it came in, the big box that holds the records AND the smaller PJ box that held the CDs/tape/extra stuff. You can use the "outside" box to put more of your Pearl Jam vinyl in since it's the perfect record size/shape (bagsunlimited.com actually sells vinyl storage boxes) and you can use the memory box for ticket stubs or whatever you want I guess, if you hollow out the foam fitting that held the CD & tape. If you have the SDE you should know what I'm talking about if not let me know and I will try to send you a photo. $16 shipped (will have to use an oversized box)

PJ20 Patagonia backpack, SOLD, brand new with tags, never used.

Montreal 2011 Soto poster--GREEN VARIANT. SOLD!Stored flat. Two slight flaws from shipping or possibly pre-shipping (before me) storage, PM for details, can send pictures if necessary... kind of looks like little scratches, did not even notice them the first time I pulled it out. Photos taken trying to reflect light off of flaws, to make it more visible for camera. More photos/angles by request.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6014.jpg
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6018.jpg
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... 6013-1.jpg

Edmonton 2011 poster. SOLD!! Stored flat. Originally purchased hoping I could trade "an Emek for an Emek" and get myself a KC'10... then NoelMichael hooked me up with a KC for a good price.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_6011.jpg

MSG New York City '08 Ames Poster, 6/24/08 show/colors--SOLD!, stored flat.
http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t44 ... G_5747.jpg

Mamasan demo cassette--SOLD from Ten SDE box set, brand new, sealed.

White Backspacer, has never been opened or played, is sealed right now, BUT I WILL CRACK THE SEAL JUST BEFORE SHIPPING IT TO YOU to make sure it is actually white! This to me is the only way we can both honestly know. I didn't want to sell it because I have nightmares of someone fucking with me and saying I didn't send them a white one even though I know I did... this way we'll both know. I think dwhite76 would back me up on this theory? :)SOLD!

Discounts for multiple purchases if they can fit in the same packaging for being shipped (i.e. two posters, or the Ten square posters + a vinyl, etc)

Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking!!
ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Good prices. Hope you sell it all:)
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Backstory: My wife and I have been waiting to adopt a baby for a pretty long time now, and there is a very, very good chance we have finally found our match. We may have a little one any day now (but due date is not for a couple weeks still). If things get crazy in the middle of our transaction, you'll know why. :) But you WILL get your item as soon as things calm down a little bit. Anyone who knows about adoption knows that the fees can get pretty high (tens of thousands of dollars high), especially now that the adoption tax break is no longer. So, in addition to making more space for all the baby stuff we are now going to have in our 2-br condo, I am going to be parting ways with some of my more recent, current-higher-value stuff (and a few random lower-value older items that are taking up space), and hope some other fan will enjoy it. Even if everything here sells I will still have a huge collection that I won't know where to put, AND I'm definitely going to keep a good chunk of the money to travel to a future PJ show whenever they do tour close by again (only way I will probably be able to afford a show in the future with a newborn and one salary). :)

Please don't PM me just to tell me I'm asking too much for this or that; these are the prices I would LIKE to get, and I don't really expect to sell everything here, or even close to everything... and I think they're mostly fair from what I've seen stuff on Lost Dogs go for... just testing the waters after seeing some others have big sales with lots and lots of items (much more valuable than I have). :) If someone doesn't jump on something right away I may adjust the price as needed...

I will also donate a portion of the total sold prices from everything that sells out of this thread to the Scleroderma Foundation.

All prices include shipping within the USA, insurance, and delivery confirmation unless otherwise noted. These are open for US buyers only right now, and if they do not sell I may consider shipping to other countries. All prices include Paypal fees on my end, no paying as "gift" since they now make SOMEONE pay the fees either way, and this way BOTH of us are protected.... see recent threads on no-gift-paying warnings. I am in the A+ People to Buy/Trade With thread with repeated feedback, and want you and I to be protected since our names are our credibility here!

All posters listed are NOT signed and/or numbered and will be shipped in kraft paper unless already framed. :)

Here we go:

PJ20 Patagonia backpack, brand new with tags, never used. $285 shipped. Should have sold it when they were fetching $500-1000, :lol: but I liked it... never used it cause I have not been on any vacations since purchasing, or had any need to cut the tags and load it up and use it!

Montreal 2011 Soto poster--GREEN VARIANT. Stored flat. Two slight flaws from shipping or possibly pre-shipping (before me) storage, PM for details, can send pictures if necessary... kind of looks like little scratches, did not even notice them the first time I pulled it out. $155 shipped.

Edmonton 2011 poster. Stored flat. Originally purchased hoping I could trade "an Emek for an Emek" and get myself a KC'10... then NoelMichael hooked me up with a KC, slightly flawed, for a good price. So selling this one for $110 shipped.

Texas (San Antonio/Houston) 2003 Ames Poster (Gorilla Bush Dont Mess With Texas), Custom framed with no moulding in black metal frame, PM for pictures. Just the frame ran me almost $70 a few years ago. $155 shipped (I anticipate shipping a glass frame in a big box will cost quite a bit more than a tube).

Holmdel 03 Ames Poster. Stored flat. Slight crease near top left corner, hard to see, should be visible if framed, and teeny tiny top right corner flaw, PM for pics. $50 shipped

MSG '08 Ames Poster, 6/24/08 show/colors, stored flat. $115 shipped.

Mamasan demo cassette from Ten SDE box set, $25 shipped.

Ten SDE vinyl LPs: Original Remastered and Redux versions. No booklet or liner stuff (since came with super duper box set), just the cover, the album, and a plain white sleeve inside. $16 shipped for one or BOTH (2 LPs) for $27 shipped. media rate.

From Ten SDE: the square flat posters + Jeff Ament glossy photo print: The white 12 x 12 (approx) images of each band member with the liner note info (hand written by each band member) for the recorded material on the backs. I think there are 6 of them? Don't wanna frame/hang yours from the box set, here's an extra set. $17 shipped.

White Backspacer, has never been opened or played, is sealed right now, BUT I WILL CRACK THE SEAL JUST BEFORE SHIPPING IT TO YOU to make sure it is actually white! This to me is the only way we can both honestly know. I didn't want to sell it because I have nightmares of someone fucking with me and saying I didn't send them a white one even though I know I did... this way we'll both know. $145 shipped.

Discounts for multiple purchases if they can fit in the same packaging for being shipped (i.e. two posters, or the Ten square posters + a vinyl, etc)

I may add to this list... still a couple of framed posters I'm mulling over whether or not to depart with...

Any questions please PM me and I will try to get some photobucket pics up on some of the detailed things over the next couple days. Thanks for looking!!

I have 3 kids Ill ship off to you. Ill just take the Back pack and the Soto Variant :D Just kidding Good luck in your adoption. All will work out for you :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    dwhite76 wrote:
    I have 3 kids Ill ship off to you. Ill just take the Back pack and the Soto Variant :D Just kidding Good luck in your adoption. All will work out for you :D

DON!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Very best of luck mate!! :);)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,059
    bump for a great person and soon to be great father
  • Options

Ah, thank you sir! I hope so. :)
    I briefly considered using the backpack as my diaper bag... but decided it was far too sporty and quality for that.... I don't wanna ruin it and make it smell like formula and baby powder. :lol:

And dwhite, that sounds like a good trade! You're on! :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

• Options
    JMoJMo Posts: 1,071
    So many people out there that would make wonderful parents and they run into obstacles.

This is great! I'm very happy for you and your wife.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

Ah, thank you sir! I hope so. :)
    I briefly considered using the backpack as my diaper bag... but decided it was far too sporty and quality for that.... I don't wanna ruin it and make it smell like formula and baby powder. :lol:

And dwhite, that sounds like a good trade! You're on! :)

I was just going to say use it as the diaper bag. You would be one cool dad sporting that thing. :D

Best of luck with your sale.
  • Options
    Nighttime bump!

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Best of luck, and a cautiously optimistic CONGRATULATIONS to you both :)

Oh, and YAY for the tenor ukulele :D
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Best of luck, and a cautiously optimistic CONGRATULATIONS to you both :)

Oh, and YAY for the tenor ukulele :D

Oh yeah, we talked about that a while back didn't we? :lol: I almost forgot about that. I can't wait for it to get here, and play my way thru the uke songs songbook!

Cautiously optimistic is a phrase we have used many many time throughout this process, how did you know?

I was lobbying to name him Eddie but don't think I am gonna get away with it!

• Options
    Cautiously optimistic is a phrase we have used many many time throughout this process, how did you know?
    I can read minds, one of my many talents :lol::lol: (or as Derek Zoolander would say, "I'm bulimic!")
    I was lobbying to name him Eddie but don't think I am gonna get away with it!
    How about Edward? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Humpday/Some New Prices Bump!

• Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,016
    That little guy in my avatar is named Edward.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,737
    That little guy in my avatar is named Edward.

ha and mine
  • Options
    So it's not an original name around these parts? I'm shocked!!!! :lol:

• Options
    Thursday evening bump. If anyone needs pictures of something just PM me.

• Options
    The finally added some photobucket pictures bump!

• Options
    The "I DON'T have RSD EV 7" to trade" bump!

Along with some new prices....

And probably going to add the Pearl Jam beach towel to this list, but need pictures. Also going to add the Pearl Jam rain coat/poncho (new/sealed) IF I can figure out where it is packed away. :)

• Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I would really like the Montreal variant but just can't afford it right now sadly. If you still have it available in a few weeks I might be able to do it then.
  • Options
    I would really like the Montreal variant but just can't afford it right now sadly. If you still have it available in a few weeks I might be able to do it then.

Thanks, I will let you know. Have one other potential buyer ahead of you. Make sure you saw the photos of the close ups of the damage.

• Options
    Damned Dry-Mounted Texas '03 Poster Pictures Added Bump.

• Options
    The "I just discovered my folio folder thing is completely full thanks to the new EV poster I got yesterday" bump! Help me make some space! :)

New price breaks on Holmdel and New York '08.

• Options
    "Added State College poster" bump

• Options
    The-baby-is-home-bump!

• Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,016
    The-baby-is-home-bump!

Congrats!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    The-baby-is-home-bump!
    Omigod, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    The-baby-is-home-bump!

Another congrats! How old does one need to be to see the EV show in Albuquerque?
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Awesome Dad! ;)
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    The-baby-is-home-bump!

Another congrats! How old does one need to be to see the EV show in Albuquerque?

:lol: I would never ruin everyone else's night like that... he'll be at home with the grandparents that night for SURE!

Pre-new-site bump!

• Options
    New site bump! :)