The AMT Marijuana Thread

15678911»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 19,057
    Horos said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Second Hit?

Second Cup coffee chain is considering switching some of its coffee shops to pot shops.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-second-cup-eyes-converting-some-coffee-shops-into-marijuana-stores/

I saw this on the news this morning. Sounds like a good idea - investors seem to like it.
    I wish I had some extra money. I'd really like to buy stocks in this new industry. I think buying into production will make some people rich.

The packaging as well would be a good investment. IMO
    We're heavily into Kush.  And have stock in Namaste as well.  This is our future!  And aside from our Roth/401K etc. shit, it's all in which we are financially invested.

often, go for it!  The value will grow - not sure if pun is intended or not =)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 18,003
    The legalization bill now goes to committee and then another vote?  Am I correct?  I’ve read that the government is thinking it won’t be legal until September...

the one one thing I am interested in is edibles...

2 times I tried edibles they sucked.

I havent read anything on edibles, will they be allowed?  if not, does the government have timeline?

i have also read the the medical producers would like the option to sell edibles.

and if they do, it would be nice.

I’ve grown my own for the past three years and I make my own edibles that come out really good , if people want to make a dent into the black market it should be legal for all citizens to grow their own ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business...Posts: 547
    The legalization bill now goes to committee and then another vote?  Am I correct?  I’ve read that the government is thinking it won’t be legal until September...

I havent read anything on edibles, will they be allowed?  if not, does the government have timeline?

i have also read the the medical producers would like the option to sell edibles.

I’ve grown my own for the past three years and I make my own edibles that come out really good , if people want to make a dent into the black market it should be legal for all citizens to grow their own ..
    Agreed...I believe under Canada's legalization you'll be able to grow 4 plants.  I think some provinces will likely be passing their own legislation in regards to grow your own pot, landlords and real estate agents are expressing concern about homes that have been used to grow pot might be full of mould.  I'm not an expert at growing, but would 4 plants under 100cm cause much moisture problem?  I'm curious as I would like to grow my own and save a few $$$ ... I have the space, I own a townhome .... but I do not want to jeopardize my resale value?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 6,453

Agreed...I believe under Canada's legalization you'll be able to grow 4 plants.  I think some provinces will likely be passing their own legislation in regards to grow your own pot, landlords and real estate agents are expressing concern about homes that have been used to grow pot might be full of mould.  I'm not an expert at growing, but would 4 plants under 100cm cause much moisture problem?  I'm curious as I would like to grow my own and save a few $$$ ... I have the space, I own a townhome .... but I do not want to jeopardize my resale value?
    I’m not sure how they’re coming up with mold concerns. From what I know, growers want to actively avoid mold growth. 

I’m not sure how they’re coming up with mold concerns. From what I know, growers want to actively avoid mold growth. 
    Once again I'm not an expert ... but it a concern to those groups.  I'm guessing their is a lt of moisture involved in the growing process which causes mold in behind the walls...

Poll suggests public supports landlords’ right to ban pot

http://thechronicleherald.ca/business/1557286-poll-suggests-public-supports-landlords’-right-to-ban-pot

Here is an article...

Just to make it clear i'm an outdoor grower i can't afford all the lights & equipment needed for growing indoors plus its way more time consumming , if you live in a state that allows for you to grow i'd start outdoors in potts i've had some really nice results with good nutrients and PH correct water ..
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 7,112
    I am also not an expert but a friend bought a house years ago in which one room had been used for a grow op. Perhaps the growers weren’t that skilled but there were terrible mould problems and that area needed to be gutted and redone. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Poll suggests public supports landlords’ right to ban pot

http://thechronicleherald.ca/business/1557286-poll-suggests-public-supports-landlords’-right-to-ban-pot

Here is an article...
    I don't dissagree with this train of thought i own my house so i can do as i please but if i rented i'd prefer the person grow outdoors if its legal to do so ..
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 161
  • dignindignin Posts: 5,899
    Happy 420 on a Friday!

Image result for friday movie

• jeffbrjeffbr SeattlePosts: 5,789
    Happy 420! My regular shop is having a $15 / eighth sale today. 

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 19,057
    First truly legal 4/20 here.  Seems to be a happy vibe in the air :)

I do hope that next year, all can say the same.
15678911»