March For Our Lives - Parkland Students Demanding Action

1101113151634

Comments

  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,310
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 4,059
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    "At least I'm housebroken"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,490
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 4,059
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
    Um... the apple news article 
    "At least I'm housebroken"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,490
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
    Um... the apple news article 
    So you criticized the left wing ABC news article by cross referencing the information with the left wing MSN article.  
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo FacePosts: 4,059
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
    Um... the apple news article 
    So you criticized the left wing ABC news article by cross referencing the information with the left wing MSN article.  
    Chill out, you’re reading too much into things...I just said it was interesting, didn’t mean to trigger you.
    "At least I'm housebroken"
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 9,490
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
    Um... the apple news article 
    So you criticized the left wing ABC news article by cross referencing the information with the left wing MSN article.  
    Chill out, you’re reading too much into things...I just said it was interesting, didn’t mean to trigger you.
    I don't understand stupid millenial words like "trigger".  I also don't understand what's interesting about it.  I'm sure there are more differences between the two articles that, in totality, make the whole thing go from interesting to riveting.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    mrussel1 said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Stoneman Douglas shooting victim who shielded fellow students leaves hospital - ABC News https://apple.news/AcH5WmKOvTLOy9JVzvvcXlw
    This kid is a hero , unlike all the cowards the work in this administration specially the Useful Idiot !
    Agreed, although I think it is interesting that they mentioned nothing about his statement...https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/parkland-shooting-victim-anthony-borges-criticizes-sheriffs-office-and-school-district/ar-AAvzJk4


    Who is "they" in your sentence?
    Um... the apple news article 
    So you criticized the left wing ABC news article by cross referencing the information with the left wing MSN article.  
    Chill out, you’re reading too much into things...I just said it was interesting, didn’t mean to trigger you.
    I don't understand stupid millenial words like "trigger".  I also don't understand what's interesting about it.  I'm sure there are more differences between the two articles that, in totality, make the whole thing go from interesting to riveting.  

    It's a really weak response that- in my mind- signals defeat: the person using it typically defers to it after they discover they've been proven wrong.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,440
    Parkland School District Votes Against Arming Teachers
    “I have not met one teacher or one student who is in favor of arming teachers in Broward County,” a school board member said Tuesday.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/parkland-votes-against-arming-teachers_us_5ace3160e4b064876775ed0e


    "Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125
    Kat said:
    Parkland School District Votes Against Arming Teachers
    “I have not met one teacher or one student who is in favor of arming teachers in Broward County,” a school board member said Tuesday.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/parkland-votes-against-arming-teachers_us_5ace3160e4b064876775ed0e


    Thankful the school board has some common sense. They are parents and not politicians. I don’t know any parents, (Republican or Democrat) that want their kids’ teachers armed. There’s an infinite number of things that can go wrong there. 

  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,310
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 15,837
    Can’t wait for the repube hate machine call them fake media and their stories fake news.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/national/parkland-documentary/
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,310
    I’ll bump this everyday ..
    Students across US set to walk out for gun reform on Columbine anniversary - ABC News https://apple.news/AoRyOoIhXRWmgfZgJmmP9s
     
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 15,837
    200,000 kids exposed to gun violence at school since Columbine. Nice job America.
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,310
    200,000 kids exposed to gun violence at school since Columbine. Nice job America.
    GOP & NRA should take most of the credit ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 10,054
    200,000 kids exposed to gun violence at school since Columbine. Nice job America.
    Winning!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 15,837
    Still winning! What better way to participate than by showing your allegiance to the 2A? But hey, access to firearms isn’t part of the problem, right? ‘Murica.

    http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20180420/1-injured-suspect-in-custody-in-florida-school-shooting
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,430
    I’ll bump this everyday ..
    Students across US set to walk out for gun reform on Columbine anniversary - ABC News https://apple.news/AoRyOoIhXRWmgfZgJmmP9s
     
    As a student in central Florida was shot in the ankle this morning. I hope these young people can keep the pressure on our government to make gun law changes now.....such as get a damn license in order to own a gun. It wont happen but at least we have to try.

    Peace


    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

    *MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

    *The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)


  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 19,175
    Don't give up the fight.


  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 24,694
    hedonist said:
    Don't give up the fight.


    Oh man, that was so-oh goooood! Yeah!
    "Love and only love will break it down"
    -Neil Young
    ***********
    M.I.T.S.





  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 15,837
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA;

    "If you're looking down on someone, it better be to extend them a hand to lift them up."

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,440
    "Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125
    Kat said:

    Very moving. Waterworks each time I hear that song. Thank you for sharing. 

  • brianwpbrianwp Posts: 125

    Another Day, another school shooting. Kids have got to be thinking not “if” but “when” this will happen to them. I can not imagine what that must feel like. This was never even a thought when I was in school. Yet the NRA is still 100% tone deaf, openly against common sense regulations. 

    https://twitter.com/nra/status/992564679510773761?s=12

    Please don’t become numb to these shootings, and vote this November for candidates that care about kids more than weapons. 

  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 19,310
    brianwp said:

    Another Day, another school shooting. Kids have got to be thinking not “if” but “when” this will happen to them. I can not imagine what that must feel like. This was never even a thought when I was in school. Yet the NRA is still 100% tone deaf, openly against common sense regulations. 

    https://twitter.com/nra/status/992564679510773761?s=12

    Please don’t become numb to these shootings, and vote this November for candidates that care about kids more than weapons. 

    yep my two are in college and i fear for their lives when they are in school it's absurd and i thought this nation was better than this but i guess i was naive to think otherwise , we are a nation of bottom $$$ politicians are all paid accomplices in this epidemic ! I'm disgusted by my fellow Americans who sit by and vote for these creeps ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,197
    Seems there is a woman who wants to resolve this once and for all.


  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 10,054
    That’s a no lose deal for David seeing as we want to keep the 2nd amendment and just enforce the parts that have been there all along that the NRA has brainwashed you into believing don’t exist.
    hippiemom = goodness
Sign In or Register to comment.