Options

I got questions but don't know who to ask....

Hi, Can anyone help me to correctly identify what this is below, and who the signature belongs to?? I lived in Seattle in the early 90's, and I used to go to record shows at the Seattle Center. I think in 93 or 94 there was a guy who had a box filled with his PJ collection that he was selling for about 20.00, and I asked why are you selling your stuff, and he said that they, PJ, had sold out. I said cool, I'll take it. It had numerous items like Bootleg VHS tapes, tape cassettes, and some stuff like below. I think they are mini flyers that would be inside Rock Candy to promote upcoming shows. I don't think they are tickets. It was the night they filmed the Alive video, and on the back is an autograph that I can not figure out. I'm sentimental, so I don't was to sell or trade. Just see what you all think. My guess is a mini flyer, and someone who did not get famous. Thank you for your time. I appreciate the help. Dennis

Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,866
    Sorry, I have no idea. But you have a nice looking dog. Loops like a shorter hair version on mine. Complete with that never ending bone behind him/her. Those are great for stepping on.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,570
    Should  probably post this or move it to the Lost Dogs forum
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,261
    edited February 2018

Jimmy Markham

Tulsa jazz/blues musician.

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Very kind Darwinstheory, and Bentleyspop I posted here because I don't want to part with it. I thought PJ, etc. was my category. And Poncier sound legit..are you teasing, or for real. Thank you either way. Do you all think it is a mini flyer? Thanks for looking. Dennis
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    Corey GCorey G Tacompton, WA Posts: 37
    Loved going to see Sweetwater for $5-10 in clubs back in the day. Dudley Taft is bad ass!