Photos of your guitars

1235»

Comments

• mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 532
    Still missing a couple of guitars and amps that are at my friends house.
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 1,530
    Impressive! Love those SG's.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • mattsl1983mattsl1983 Posts: 532
    dudeman said:
    Impressive! Love those SG's.
    I’ve been very fortunate and lucky so far.  One thing is patience is a virtue.  The SG junior is my crown jewel.  I always wanted one and just when I was about to break down and buy a vintage over priced one, Gibson released a 2018 version.  I’m actually on the verge of selling some.  I’ve done the whole cased and out out of mind, out of sight thing and I’ve got my three that I love.  It’s super silly and dumb to have acquired this many guitars.  I was just having fun this weekend pulling everything out and doing a check.  I don’t even want to start on the pedals lol. 
    edited January 27
    Here's a new one : ESP LTD Hybrid 300. Picked it up used for $140.00. I just got done installing a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound at the neck and a SD JB at the bridge. I replaced the stock tuning machines with Hipshot locking tuners. Just need to fine tune the set up and it should be good to go for a cheap beater guitar.

Post edited by dudeman on
  • Olds44272Olds44272 Posts: 13
    I am just starting out. The blue one is a Fender Squire, a pawn shop rescue from a vacation to Pensacola Florida. a fun way to spend $35. Needed new strings. The red one is a ESP model 10, my first guitar.tuned in drop D.  Black and white photo of Kurt Cobain, 
    Nice start. You have better guitars and amps than I started out with.

Those Mustang amps sure do a lot for the money.
  • This is a bit of a weird angle but I previously took this photo to show my buddy the difference between the 3-tone sunburst and the sienna sunburst. 
  • Oh, I like this game. Here are three of mine. A PRS Custom 22, Suhr Alt-T Pro, and a Clapton Strat.
  • CloneClone UKPosts: 85
    Quite the collection! Especially like the ESP 30th Anniversary models.

Interesting to see an acoustic Flying V!
1235»