Options

Pearl Jam Eddie Vedder solo and TOTD guitar picks for sale

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,710
edited February 2018 in Lost Dogs
A number of picks available at what i believe to be market prices or quite possibly under market prices. We can discuss small discounts for bulk purchases too. 

Now these picks are not mine, and are being sold to benefit the charity I often post things here for. I will only be taking order and introducing you to the seller whom will ship to you from the USA. 

These are just example photos of the picks being sold - they are pretty much brand new, at most they will have been used on stage at one show on the lightning bolt tour, the baseball shows, or the recent Ed solo shows. They will however be in fine shape for presentation and collecting purposes. If pictures are needed of the exact pick you will receive that is fine, just send me a message and I'll fix that up. 

Shipping will be a few dollars in the states and slightly more internationally. Shipping is at the buyers risk unless registered shipping is requested and paid for. 

There are a few of each pick available. The TOTD however are just one of each. 

Prices as follows: - 

Ed's Lightning Bolt Batmobile Pick $30 (only 3 left)

Eds Futura Design from the Lightning bolt tour $60 - Black version

Eds Evil K pick - $40

Mikes Lightning Bolt Tour Hockey Talker Pick $ 15 - White version

Eds Black Steelers 88 Pick from the 2016 Tour - double sided $70

White variant of the Steelers pick from 2016 - this one is one sided and arrived at the tour late (around halfway through - maybe rushed out to explain the one sided nature) - $75

Eds solo pick 2016 - skull design $70

Eds Sparky design from the Lightning Bolt tour $

Eds Kapow Pick used 2010-2012 $50 (Last one)

Eds Batgirl Lightning Bolt design $30

There is only one of each of the following design shown in the next 3 pictures available: - 
Starfish SOLD
Arrow SOLD
Flower SOLD 
Cross SOLD
Heart SOLD
Snake SOLD
$40 each
All TOTD spoken for
Pe

a

Eds - Wrigley Cubs Pick $ 75

Mikes Peace Pick - Lightning Bolt tour - black version SOLD