2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options
    Geezuz.

Maybe it was a typo and he's asking $2.50 but erroneously typed in $250.00.

Yah. No he didn't do that. He's trying to make $250 for a bag of peanuts with a PJ sticker on them lol. I hope someone buys it- just so I could laugh my ass off at the moronicness of someone eager to do that.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    Geezuz.

Maybe it was a typo and he's asking $2.50 but erroneously typed in $250.00.

Yah. No he didn't do that. He's trying to make $250 for a bag of peanuts with a PJ sticker on them lol. I hope someone buys it- just so I could laugh my ass off at the moronicness of someone eager to do that.
    I thought the same thing, until I saw a $600 "buy it now" price.  I mean, really?  Just wow.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Nuts
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826
    Nuts

No, legumes. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Yep. This is a call to arms.  Stop this shit.  If we all stop these farks won't think they have an item they can place exorbitant prices on. Stop buying.  

• Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,767
    When I see how much money people are willing to spend on posters and vinyl, the latter of which they almost certainly never intend to open, I can't go nuts over some nuts. 
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    KusyKusy Posts: 350
    I'm like: fuck PJ merch :) 
    2007: Chorzow, PL
    2014: Gdynia, PL
    2017: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2018: PinkPop Festival, NL; London #1, UK; Padova, ITA; Prague, CZ; Krakow, PL; Berlin; DE; London #2, UK
    2019: EV Solo Berlin, DE
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    When the first notice of these came out, I told my good friend about all of the PJ merch whores who would have rancid bags of peanuts in their collections.  Could you imagine talking to your insurance company about needing extra insurance for your merch collection and making an itemized list that includes "old peanuts in a stickered bag?" 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    ^^^haha made me smile
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Nuts

No, legumes. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    When the first notice of these came out, I told my good friend about all of the PJ merch whores who would have rancid bags of peanuts in their collections.  Could you imagine talking to your insurance company about needing extra insurance for your merch collection and making an itemized list that includes "old peanuts in a stickered bag?" 
    Yep.  I drew the line at these too.  No to a bag of nuts...
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    edited November 2017
    $10 shipping ?!?!?  :o
  • Options
    dmbolp said:
    $10 shipping ?!?!?  :o

Bag of peanuts will come wrapped in bubble wrap in a sturdy shipping box. Tracking and insurance provided with expedited shipping.

This crusty bag of peanuts with the PJ sticker knows he's got the Mona Lisa on his hands. This is nothing to play around with. This seller knows the value of his peanuts and he's taking no chances with a mail mishap.
  • Options
    Peanuts will come individually wrapped in shells contained within sealed bag. *NOT responsible for allergic reactions to nuts* 

buyer does not accept returns on masticated nuts.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Nothing is surprising to me in PJ merch land anymore.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    We should all watch the item and send messages like, "Will you combine shipping?" And, "Do you have other bags of peanuts?"

Get the guy really excited so he thinks he's going to get a mortgage payment for his bag of peanuts.
  • Options
    ^^^^this
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243
    We should all watch the item and send messages like, "Will you combine shipping?" And, "Do you have other bags of peanuts?"

Get the guy really excited so he thinks he's going to get a mortgage payment for his bag of peanuts.
    Haha! Love it. But, does he already lurk among us? We must flush these vermin out!
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    to me it's even more surprising that all you people are taking that auction so seriously..
    that seller probably made a bet with his friends that PJ fans will buy anything, even a bag of peanuts, if PJ is written/put on it..
    he's from NY, I heard they have some sense of humour there.. I won't believe for a second, also, that he already sold one of these..

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    to me it's even more surprising that all you people are taking that auction so seriously..
    that seller probably made a bet with his friends that PJ fans will buy anything, even a bag of peanuts, if PJ is written/put on it..
    he's from NY, I heard they have some sense of humour there.. I won't believe for a second, also, that he already sold one of these..

Are you Mr. Peanut?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,243

Donald, is that you? Are they gold dusted peanuts?
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    edited November 2017
    I think we have a new avatar for whomever it is...

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231

Somebody already paid $250 for a bag.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

Get the f**k out of here.

Seriously?
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,231
    Horse2345 said:

Get the f**k out of here.

Seriously?
    Yep, look at the guys feedback, top one is $250 for peanuts lol
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    I think we have a new avatar for whomever it is...

We need a LIKE button on this forum. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    What is the user name ?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Just checked his other items. I want that wrestler
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07