Options

Worst (Best) Pick Up Lines

13»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    Ok so I just randomly got this message on Facebook messenger yesterday. No idea who this is or how he even found me. But tell me ladies, aren't you just ready to scream, "oh yes, take me now'!

:sick:

Guess who? Again!  This time he asks me "Are you married?"  

"Uh no, but you are, for 5 years now. Or did you forget? So listen, I'm gonna do you a huge favor and let your wife know you forgot so she can remind you. You wouldn't want to forget your anniversary, would you?"

Ewwww. Now I need another shower. 
    I thought he was a random stranger, how did you find out he was married for 5 years?  Is that on his profile?

I give him points for his follow up.  Half of closing any deal is persistence.  :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Ok so I just randomly got this message on Facebook messenger yesterday. No idea who this is or how he even found me. But tell me ladies, aren't you just ready to scream, "oh yes, take me now'!

"Uh no, but you are, for 5 years now. Or did you forget? So listen, I'm gonna do you a huge favor and let your wife know you forgot so she can remind you. You wouldn't want to forget your anniversary, would you?"

I thought he was a random stranger, how did you find out he was married for 5 years?  Is that on his profile?

I give him points for his follow up.  Half of closing any deal is persistence.  :rofl:
    Dude, he is a total stranger! I still can't figure out any connection. But I know how to look on Facebook and scroll all the way down to find where his wife tagged him for their anniversary. Unless they're from certain parts I won't mention...it's a safe bet that the woman with the same last name, throwing him hearts and calling him her "love", is his wife. Or his sister. Sorry @lolobugg, I had to. :smiley:  

And this guy couldn't close this deal if I drank all the tequila in Mexico!
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110

Be careful. Next thing you know he'll be asking to touch your butt while you're in the shower.
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Chiliburger huh?

Doesn't work every time since 1998
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,635
    Can you help me out,?  Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

(From a movie)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Can you help me out,?  Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

(From a movie)
    Suuuuuuure. ;)
  • Options

Be careful. Next thing you know he'll be asking to touch your butt while you're in the shower.
    Thanks for that. I'll be sure to fill you in on the nightmares this creates. :scream:
    Now I need a hazmat shower. :angry:  :smiley:
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,110

Thanks for that. I'll be sure to fill you in on the nightmares this creates. :scream:
    Now I need a hazmat shower. :angry:  :smiley:
    Sorry for the nightmares, but the hazmat part had me rolling :lol:
  • Options
    Are you married? Or happy?

:rofl: