very cool? pic?
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,479
    Pictures
    1vjCkOE.jpg
    F1b8l7I.jpg
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    shouldn't side B be in our accounts to d/l if it was already shipped?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,960
    Awesome. Thanks for the pics!
  • Options
    Info on Pendulumorphosis:
    "All Piano, Keyboards, Paintstrings by Jeff Ament
    Recorded and Mixed by John Burton"

I'm not sure if there's a space between "Paint" and "Strings"
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    cool
    ajb
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    i like the art work for side b
    thanks for sharing
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I wonder if this was what existed before Pendulum as we know it was developed?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,846
    Pictures
    1vjCkOE.jpg
    F1b8l7I.jpg

Thanks for the info :D and props for the creativity on Show/Hide B-) . I thought about it for about 1.5 seconds and clicked 'Show' :))
  • Options
    jjflash wrote: »
    Pictures
    1vjCkOE.jpg
    F1b8l7I.jpg

Thanks for the info :D and props for the creativity on Show/Hide B-) . I thought about it for about 1.5 seconds and clicked 'Show' :))

lol, too funny. You guys are welcome. I'm a little surprised I'm the first to report on the single, I usually get it a day or two after the first report.
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946
    Side B is "Pendulumorphosis"

Have you listened to it yet? How would you describe the song? Is it just like a pendulum demo?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    Ah yeah!!!!!!!!!! B-)
  • Options

Have you listened to it yet? How would you describe the song? Is it just like a pendulum demo?

exsqueeze me? baking powder? pendulum demo?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    paulonious wrote: »

I'll be honest, you have confused me. But i was just wondering what this pendulumorphosis was, is it a new song or just like a demo/alternative pendulum
  • Options
    paulonious wrote: »

I'll be honest, you have confused me. But i was just wondering what this pendulumorphosis was, is it a new song or just like a demo/alternative pendulum

wayne's world reference.

I must have read your quote wrong. I thought you asked "is it just like THE pendulum demo?" as if there was a demo version of the song floating around.

to answer your question, I believe it is just a different version, no vocals, which they used as walk out music on the first leg I think of the LB tour. Youtube it, you should be able to find it I think.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Cool! I wonder if its the intro music that was used a few times when they didnt open with Pendulum (I wanna say LA2 had it).
  • Options

Yes, that's exactly what it is. No vocals. Haunting and beautiful!
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    It is the intro music that was used for a lot of 2013 shows, it's a piano instrumental orchestra sounding version of Pendulum, like the piano music Metamorphosis they used to use, when the lights go down and the show begins.

I don't have the single yet, I'm just sure that's what it has to be with that name and Jeff playing all of it. Right?
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    It is the intro music that was used for a lot of 2013 shows, it's a piano instrumental orchestra sounding version of Pendulum, like the piano music Metamorphosis they used to use, when the lights go down and the show begins.

I don't have the single yet, I'm just sure that's what it has to be with that name and Jeff playing all of it. Right?

Sounds like you are correct. I only saw one Lightning Bolt show, and they opened with Pendulum, so I haven't heard this version before. It's really nice.
  • Options
    I wonder how much like metamorphosis it is. Given the credits Darthvedder listed above it doesnt mention Phillip Glass at all.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I like this!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Yep, that's it! Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 575
    Anyone have it available in there membership section yet for download??
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,901
    Sirens4 wrote: »
    Anyone have it available in there membership section yet for download??

Not yet. Just .. 2014 Annual Ten Club Single (Side A) Mp3.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544
    I haven't heard but I'm excited to hear something like this. I want to hear something different and this might be that.
  • Options
    I was at the Phoenix show and this is what they opened with. Loved it then and listening to it on the unofficial bootleg. Can't wait to hear the studio version. I got my single but can't find my adapter. Good lord.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Excellent! :D
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Found my adapter. I was a big fan of Pendulum when LB came out and it is really cool to hear the evolution of this song. Can't wait to get the download so I can hear it on the iPod too. I've played it several times in a row. Beautiful.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *
  • Options
    What the hell are "paintstrings" that Jeff plays?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"