Options

2009 Pearl Jam Crashious Roadside Stickman Hoodie in Goods!!

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    metsfan wrote:
    i gotta say im none to pleased with seeing posts that its thin. come on now hoodies are supposed to be heavy for the winter. why make a hoodie thats for the summer/fall and sell it during the winter :?

dude..forget everything you know about hoodies...like i said, it's more like a hooded T-shirt...no joke!

i don't get it. its a crash hoodie. they are all thin. that's kinda the point...its a spring/early fall type garment.

and the bitching about the sizing....i'm not gonna comment until i see the hoodie in person, but i'm not worried. i've never had issues with any of the clothing that some of the fatter folks on here complain about.

no offense to you, sir. all im saying is....a bunch of people are looking forward to receiving this....don't kill their buzz because this particular item is not tailored to your personal needs. know what i mean?
    i dont think he's killing the buzz, i like that he's being honest bout it. least thats how i saw it
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Really was it that small?
    I wish mine was here already.. :cry:
    Do you own the 2006 hoodie? They are very thin, I'm expecting this one to be just like those.... for me is great since living in FL there isn't THAT many chances of wearing something thick and heavy...

I have that hoodie you are wearing in your avatar -- nice and warm!

Kinda glad I passed on this one....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    I think I saw Turbo wearing this hoodie in Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    I think I saw Turbo wearing this hoodie in Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    lmao, now i want this hoodie more!
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Do you own the 2006 hoodie? They are very thin, I'm expecting this one to be just like those.... for me is great since living in FL there isn't THAT many chances of wearing something thick and heavy...

I love my Moonlight Graham hoodie, it's my favorite...
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Lizard wrote:

I love my Moonlight Graham hoodie, it's my favorite...

I had an old Binaural tee so I cut the binaural pic out and sewed it onto the back of my hoodie!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    No complaints about it. I was just letting people know the details.
    But, why is the zipper on the left side? If it IS a woman's hoodie, it should say that.
    It's not a big deal, but that could explain an awful lot.
  • Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    Yeah, they're thin, they are labelled as "lightweight." I actually love it that thin, it's perfect for spring or rainy days. It's almost like a thick T-shirt with a hood. I got mine today and it fits great. And I'm happy that the stickman on the back is on a big piece of material that is stitched on--- I'm going to try to unstitch it so that the back is plain black

What are you gonna do with the Stickman? I'd buy it from you if you don't want it.
  • Options
    I just got mine in the mail today and I LOVE it!! :D
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options

i don't get it. its a crash hoodie. they are all thin. that's kinda the point...its a spring/early fall type garment.

and the bitching about the sizing....i'm not gonna comment until i see the hoodie in person, but i'm not worried. i've never had issues with any of the clothing that some of the fatter folks on here complain about.

no offense to you, sir. all im saying is....a bunch of people are looking forward to receiving this....don't kill their buzz because this particular item is not tailored to your personal needs. know what i mean?

this is my first Crash hoody so i didn't know they were like t-shirts..i own tons of hoodies but i wear Jordan brand mostly so I'm used to a nice thick hoody with a baggy fit, not a tight ass J.J. Evans fit...i think this will be nice on the ladies :mrgreen: ...or guys who like to wear stuff tight..like the ladies..i mean..i am a bit of a fat ass but i never have a problem with xxl by any other brand.

sorry to be a buzz kill but i was just telling the truth.
  • Options
    PjWeezyPjWeezy Posts: 159
    I figured I would comment on all of the "problems with the hoodie. I'm not neccessarily complaining but some people do have a point I'm 6 foot 3 and 170 pounds (extremely skinny). I ordered a XXL because I read the dimensions before ordering. It does fit, but I normally wear a large. So anybody who weighs even 200 pounds, which is an average weight for somebody who is over 6 foot, this hoodie could never fit, even in a XXL. Also I do agree that I have never in life seen a hoodie that is this thin (i would consider it a track jacket or windbreaker. I don't mind the zipper on the left side, but it took me like 10 minutes just to zip it up. Anyway I'll still wear it and I do like it, but for those of you who are wondering if what people are complaining about is true, most of it is.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Funny reading all this, I normally wear a large, ordered large, and mine fits fine.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I didn't get it yet :cry: I want my super thin hoodie!
  • Options
    allstar340allstar340 NYC Posts: 804
    PjWeezy wrote:
    I figured I would comment on all of the "problems with the hoodie. I'm not neccessarily complaining but some people do have a point I'm 6 foot 3 and 170 pounds (extremely skinny). I ordered a XXL because I read the dimensions before ordering. It does fit, but I normally wear a large. So anybody who weighs even 200 pounds, which is an average weight for somebody who is over 6 foot, this hoodie could never fit, even in a XXL. Also I do agree that I have never in life seen a hoodie that is this thin (i would consider it a track jacket or windbreaker. I don't mind the zipper on the left side, but it took me like 10 minutes just to zip it up. Anyway I'll still wear it and I do like it, but for those of you who are wondering if what people are complaining about is true, most of it is.
    I'm 6'2" ~235 lbs, and the XXL fits me. Not a great fit, but it's still wearable
    08 -MSG I.eV Newark.Stone in BK. 09 -Spectrum II,III,IV. 10- Prudential Center.MSG I,II. Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 11- eV NY I, II. Bridge School Benefit Night II (eV solo). 12- Made in America Festival. 13- Oakland. 14- Bridge School Benefit Nights I, II. 17- eV Ohana. 18- Seattle I, II. 21- SHN. 22- ev & Earthlings Beacon, MSG, Camden. 23- eV & Earthlings Ohana. 24 - MSG I, II
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    I ordered two...a L and an XL...let's see which one will fit best. I'm 5'9" about 218lbs...a bit pudgy, yeah. The regular Stickman hoodie, I had to get in L and even so it fit comfortably although I wouldn't mind it being more snug. But I know a Medium would be pushing it.

I am hoping that the Crashious one...L or XL...will fit...although it need to arrive here first damnit!
  • Options
    so i received the hoodie and the people complaining obviously need to go on diets.

im a shade under 6', 165-170 and ordered an L...fits perfectly....beautiful hoodie, happy with my purchase.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    so i received the hoodie and the people complaining obviously need to go on diets.

im a shade under 6', 165-170 and ordered an L...fits perfectly....beautiful hoodie, happy with my purchase.
    thats a tad harsh dude.
  • Options
    pedalbreak wrote:

thats a tad harsh dude.

is it? i used to weigh 225 lbs (age 14- im 24 now). its a lot easier to blame external factors than it is to look in the mirror and realize that you need to make changes in your life. that's all im saying, not trying to be a dick or holier than thou.

back to topic, the hoodie is a great fit and as i expected, is perfect for spring and early fall.
  • Options
    nice! :)
  • Options
    Less hoodies. More music.
  • Options

165 lbs?? so they fashioned the stickman after you?

I already said i was a bit of a fat ass but at the same time these hoodies are not sized true as i own many hoodies and ALL of them fit me very nicely...and I'm just under 6' 3"

and your fucking diet comment can be stuck where the sun don't shine...some of us men like a baggy fit..not the fucking spandex hoody look some fruit cake may enjoy.

or you can give it to your pet p-32493-41065P_007-dog.jpg
  • Options

I already said i was a bit of a fat ass but at the same time these hoodies are not sized true as i own many hoodies and ALL of them fit me very nicely...and I'm just under 6' 3"

and your fucking diet comment can be stuck where the sun don't shine...some of us men like a baggy fit..not the fucking spandex hoody look some fruit cake may enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62orckYWYY :D
  • Options

not feeling the baggy clothes brah...if ya got it, flaunt it
  • Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    I got my hoodie! I like it a lot and plan on wearing it. I wasn't sure if I would, but it's not as "out there" as the photos make it appear.

I ordered an XXL just in case and I'm glad I did. I normally wear XL in PJ's clothes, but I know from previous experience Crash's newer hoodies run small, so the XXL fits really well especially across the girls, though a little long in the arms and length :)
  • Options
    Got mine today and man they need/should to make a big guy size. lol I rolled the dice kinda knowing it would be small fitting even with a xxl. And I was right. heh I'm sorry but the xxl is still small on some of us. :) I like that its thin and it's made well. I'll save it for later and maybe a trade of some sorts down the road. At least I have my blue kool-aid man hoodie from the 06 tour.
  • Options
    so was it just the first 2000 that would have the label that is numbered and signed? i got mine today and there is nothing there.
    "Somebody throw up a gun so I can shoot you all......Fuckers". Eddie
  • Options
    so was it just the first 2000 that would have the label that is numbered and signed? i got mine today and there is nothing there.

Pretty sure it was only 2000...hmmm. :? Maybe yours got missed.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options

that is really strange, all Crash hoodies have the label stitched on the inside of the hoodie? :?

Email the 10C let them know yours was missing the label?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848