Options

2009 Pearl Jam Crashious Roadside Stickman Hoodie in Goods!!

Comments

• Options
    Still didn't get mine! Anyone else still waiting on this who ordered it on the 1st day?
  • Options
    Still didn't get mine! Anyone else still waiting on this who ordered it on the 1st day?

Where are you?

I haven't gotten mine, but I can't check if they delivered it today since I had it shipped to my office and there is no one there to check the mailbox on the weekends so I probably wont get it until Tuesday which is the next delivery day. I'm in Miami and I ordered the day it came out.
  • Options

Where are you?

I haven't gotten mine, but I can't check if they delivered it today since I had it shipped to my office and there is no one there to check the mailbox on the weekends so I probably wont get it until Tuesday which is the next delivery day. I'm in Miami and I ordered the day it came out.

I'm in Vegas, so I thought I'd be getting it sooner rather than later. Oh well, good things come to those who wait right? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    Any Floridians get theirs yet?
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:

nothin in Miami or Pensacola yet
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:

Darn. I'm in West Palm Beach. Oh well. Here's to waiting some more... :x
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:
    jhulud wrote:

Darn. I'm in West Palm Beach. Oh well. Here's to waiting some more... :x

Im sure we'll have it by Tuesday... kinda sux Monday is a Holiday when you are waiting for something in the mail :geek:
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    mine today and am a very Happy Janet. love it :-) :D
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited February 2009

not feeling the baggy clothes brah...if ya got it, flaunt it

blue%20oyster%20bar.jpg

heheheheheheh.... :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by U R A Crazy Breed on
  • Options
    Well I got it....and is has no buttons!!! I emailed 10C, hopefully they will send them to me.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Who in Canada has already received this yet?
  • Options

Where are you?

I'm in Vegas, so I thought I'd be getting it sooner rather than later. Oh well, good things come to those who wait right? :mrgreen:

Thats weird you haven't got your yet. I ordered it last Saturday and got it Friday and I live in Utah
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nothing in Wyoming yet.

Shipping was a little steep, $15, but I ordered a t shirt too...
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    CB206820CB206820 Posts: 105
    I just ordered one, its a birthday present for me!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get it before March break!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think we get ours for another 2 or 3 weeks :(
  • Options
    Ugly shirt. Looks like a bootleg. Like the style of how it is sewn(spelling?) but not the text and the stickman.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Ugly shirt. Looks like a bootleg. Like the style of how it is sewn(spelling?) but not the text and the stickman.

That's the signature look of all Crash hoodies... I actually like it a lot, i wear the hell out of both of my 2006 hoodies.
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    still haven't gotten mine yet, maybe tommrow
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:

did you order it the first day?

I don't know if I'm getting mine today, a couple of people here in FL got it today but the guy at my office hasn't checked the mail yet so we'll see.

maybe it'll get to Long Island tomorrow?
  • Options
    Got my hoodie today and I ordered it 2-11-09. That was fast! Thx 10C! :D
    In my lifetime, I have conquered the Multiverse by force of trUth.
  • Options
    Still waiting for the mail to get in... man it's so close I can taste it!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    metsfan wrote:

did you order it the first day?

I don't know if I'm getting mine today, a couple of people here in FL got it today but the guy at my office hasn't checked the mail yet so we'll see.

maybe it'll get to Long Island tomorrow?
    i ordered mine on the 10th. i saw another person from long island also order one and he got his on saturday
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    I shipped mine back today...for a med. for my daughter (since the xxl is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small)..i guess a lot of you "guys" like that David Bowie tight ass 70s look...me..i wear my clothes baggy...more of a hip-hop style than a "rock n roll" cling to my skin look...but i am not putting it down! It is a very nice hoody and i would of sported the shit out of it if it had fit right!(i think this will look nice on the ladies more than the men)

And it may be really thin..but it will be perfect for the coming spring weather!

so i hope i didn't discourage anyone from ordering it because it's def a cool hoody(unless you are a big guy and like a baggy fit)!!

I wonder how much Crash charges for a custom job?? anyone know??
  • Options
    bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    Hasn't been received here in New Brunswick yet. :(
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    pedalbreak wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    I don't think we get ours for another 2 or 3 weeks :(

d'oh! someday, that 2-3 week thing will change. hopefully obama read's my letter about postal service & a better way customs between cdn/usa can work faster for the future.
  • Options
    Still nothing here in FloriDUH!...Thanks USPS!
  • Options
    I shipped mine back today...for a med. for my daughter (since the xxl is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small)..i guess a lot of you "guys" like that David Bowie tight ass 70s look...me..i wear my clothes baggy...more of a hip-hop style than a "rock n roll" cling to my skin look...but i am not putting it down! It is a very nice hoody and i would of sported the shit out of it if it had fit right!(i think this will look nice on the ladies more than the men)

And it may be really thin..but it will be perfect for the coming spring weather!

so i hope i didn't discourage anyone from ordering it because it's def a cool hoody(unless you are a big guy and like a baggy fit)!!

between 125 and 175
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:

you checked your mail already?
    I got nothing either :( at least I dont feel so alone now - LOL!

Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,835

Looking to get one for my wife. You say the xxl is to tight for you? What would you equate that size to?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:

you checked your mail already?
    I got nothing either :( at least I dont feel so alone now - LOL!

Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow

I called the house after I got your PM and it hadn't arrived. I'm home now and it's here!!!

I see what people have been referring to on the sizes. The XL fits me well and feels OK. I'm 5'9" about 220lbs. The L is another story. When I tried it on I knew what a sausage felt like. It was too snug for my taste. I felt as though I had to dye my hair black, paint my nails black, get girl jeans, and start listening to Emo music. (I jest of course...or do I? ;) )

Gonna try and exchange the L. Thought about the XXL but that may be pushing it for me and way too baggy for my taste.