Options

2009 Pearl Jam Crashious Roadside Stickman Hoodie in Goods!!

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    jhulud wrote:
    Still nothing here in FloriDUH!...Thanks USPS!

you checked your mail already?
    I got nothing either :( at least I dont feel so alone now - LOL!

Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow

I just checked, still no hoodie! Did we get shafted or what :?: Anyhoo, hopefully tomorrow shall be the day. I ordered this bad boy on the 1st day too...
  • Options
    jhulud wrote:
    Still nothing here in FloriDUH!...Thanks USPS!

you checked your mail already?
    I got nothing either :( at least I dont feel so alone now - LOL!

Hopefully we'll get it tomorrow

I just checked, still no hoodie! Did we get shafted or what :?: Anyhoo, hopefully tomorrow shall be the day. I ordered this bad boy on the 1st day too...

i blame USPS! 10C processed it lightning fast, I placed the order on Friday night and Monday I got the email telling me it was being shipped, I'm assuming that they shipped it out on Tuesday, I remember the times when I would place an order and 10C would ship it lets say a Monday and I would have it no later than Friday, now its been a couple of times where 10C ships something and freaking USPS takes forever to deliver it!
    i too hope that they will arrive tomorrow
  • Options
    RedMosquito608RedMosquito608 Posts: 64
    edited February 2009
    I got mine in Wisconsin last night, and I just ordered it a couple of days ago. #383

3289063598_c884d8d7da_m.jpg

Edit: Cropped for better viewing.
    Post edited by RedMosquito608 on
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    Thanks for the pic.

I was thinking of doing the same thing last night but I always feel silly taking the mirrored pics like that.

I think this was already answered but can't remember...are there 2000 in each size or 2000 total, making it 500 for each size?
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Still nothing meh :(
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    FoxyMopFoxyMop Posts: 303
    I shipped mine back today...for a med. for my daughter (since the xxl is wayyyyyyyyyyyy to small)..i guess a lot of you "guys" like that David Bowie tight ass 70s look...me..i wear my clothes baggy...more of a hip-hop style than a "rock n roll" cling to my skin look...but i am not putting it down! It is a very nice hoody and i would of sported the shit out of it if it had fit right!(i think this will look nice on the ladies more than the men)

And it may be really thin..but it will be perfect for the coming spring weather!

so i hope i didn't discourage anyone from ordering it because it's def a cool hoody(unless you are a big guy and like a baggy fit)!!

I wonder how much Crash charges for a custom job?? anyone know??

Contact him: http://roadsideroom.com/store/catalog/

He's a super cool dude and has made some really nice custom pieces!

:)
  • Options
    I've thought it over and I'm returning mine. Even with a XXL the hoodie is still too dam small.
  • Options
    Finally!!! It's good to have this sucker :D Good thing I ordered the XL, because the L would have been pretty tight for sure. It's definitely long-sleeve t shirt light though. Still nice.
  • Options
    Finally!!! It's good to have this sucker :D Good thing I ordered the XL, because the L would have been pretty tight for sure. It's definitely long-sleeve t shirt light though. Still nice.

YAY!! for you gettin' your hoodie! :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Got a feeling thy hoodie will be arriving in Canada today! :D
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    Finally today in FloriDUH! we had a nice and cool enough weather for me to rawk this thing...and let me tell ya...It was comfy as all hell!...It may be thinner than my other hoodies that I own (Converge, TOOL, Shai Hulud, etc.) but maaaaan...it was so nice...

Who cares that the zipper is on the left. Or that some people see it as a "girl hoodie"...This thing is great.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    It's been received, in Halifax today! 8-)

pjhoodie09a-1.jpg

pjhoodie09b-1.jpg
  • Options
    I've thought it over and I'm returning mine. Even with a XXL the hoodie is still too dam small.

I feel ya! I had to send mine back...i'm just not down with form fitting clothes!
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    answered , nevermind.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14