Options

2009 Pearl Jam Crashious Roadside Stickman Hoodie in Goods!!

Comments

• Options
    I really want one of these but am trying my best to restrain myself.

the world is on the verge of going to complete shit...so enjoy yourself and live it up while you can!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS ONE,IS THE SAME AS THE OTHERS HOODIE I HAVE,,,,NEEDS ALMOST 8 WEEKS TO ARRIVE IN GREECE!!!!!!!OFCOURSE I BUY ONE THE TIME I SEE IT IS GOODS....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rupy017rupy017 Posts: 249
    Anybody know how these will ship? USPS, FedEx or UPS? If USPS, mine's not coming today:(
  • Options
    Just double checked. According to the e-mail, it's USPS. I'm guessing mine will show up tomorrow.(Hopefully)
  • Options
    I want one.
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    jamestr wrote:
    I want one.

Then click on goods and ORDER ONE!!!!!
    Do It!!!! Treat yourself!!!
  • Options
    So nobody got their hoodies today :?:
  • Options
    So nobody got their hoodies today :?:

I'm guessing no. Maybe tomorrow?
  • Options
    rupy017 wrote:
    jamestr wrote:
    I want one.

Then click on goods and ORDER ONE!!!!!
    Do It!!!! Treat yourself!!!
    I just did!
    formerly jamestr - I took my profile picture at Alpine Valley during the RATM concert on 08/24/2007
  • Options
    geno14geno14 Posts: 84
    my awsomingly (not sure thats even a word) amazing wife bought me one for valentines day. now what to get her?
  • Options
    Sooooo.. no one got their hoodie yesterday?

Anyone in the NW maybe? :D

I'm hoping mine will arrive today, usually takes max 3 days to get to Florida so we'll see :)
  • Options
    Sooooo.. no one got their hoodie yesterday?

Anyone in the NW maybe? :D

I'm hoping mine will arrive today, usually takes max 3 days to get to Florida so we'll see :)

Today and tomorrow are the days that PJ hoodies will be at their new homes. :)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    I usually get 10c stuff in 3 days to DC, so should be here today
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I love the new hoodie I want to see other hoodies and shirts besides black though best part about it
    is the stickman on the back I noticed the sizes run smaller than other hoodies hope it fits!
  • Options
    Got mine today in Seattle, gotta love living in the Northwest
  • Options

Mocking you.....GOT MINE TODAY!!!! SEATTLE IS WAY COOLER!!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH
    :lol:

I'm just kidding. You guys do get EVERYTHING first though. At least they're hitting.
    Let's see pics though.
  • Options

So hows the size?
  • Options
    Got mine today. Man, are they thin?
    Good thing I got the XXL. The XL would have never fit.
  • Options
    NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Yeah, they're thin, they are labelled as "lightweight." I actually love it that thin, it's perfect for spring or rainy days. It's almost like a thick T-shirt with a hood. I got mine today and it fits great. And I'm happy that the stickman on the back is on a big piece of material that is stitched on--- I'm going to try to unstitch it so that the back is plain black
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Options
    hoody?! hoody?!...more like fucking hooded T-shirt!!! very,very,very thin........i have a closet full of hoodies and this ain't no hoody!!

PLUS XXL? XXL?? where in fucking China or better yet Lilliput!! wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too small!!! I'd need to go on the Karen Carpenter diet to fit in that shit!!

oh well...my teenage daughter will be happy!( I'm keeping the buttons though :mrgreen: )

too bad...i really liked this one too.
  • Options
    hoody?! hoody?!...more like fucking hooded T-shirt!!! very,very,very thin........i have a closet full of hoodies and this ain't no hoody!!

PLUS XXL? XXL?? where in fucking China or better yet Lilliput!! wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too small!!! I'd need to go on the Karen Carpenter diet to fit in that shit!!

oh well...my teenage daughter will be happy!( I'm keeping the buttons though :mrgreen: )

too bad...i really liked this one too.

Really was it that small?
    I wish mine was here already.. :cry:
    Do you own the 2006 hoodie? They are very thin, I'm expecting this one to be just like those.... for me is great since living in FL there isn't THAT many chances of wearing something thick and heavy...
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    anyone from new york get there hoodie today, i didnt get mine
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:

not yet,
    still hoping mine shows up today. if not, i'll gladly rock it tomorrow.
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

not yet,
    still hoping mine shows up today. if not, i'll gladly rock it tomorrow.
    i'm sure it will come tommrow. i gotta say im none to pleased with seeing posts that its thin. come on now hoodies are supposed to be heavy for the winter. why make a hoodie thats for the summer/fall and sell it during the winter :?

• Options
    Really was it that small?
    I wish mine was here already.. :cry:
    Do you own the 2006 hoodie? They are very thin, I'm expecting this one to be just like those.... for me is great since living in FL there isn't THAT many chances of wearing something thick and heavy...

mad thin & mad small...perfect hoody for Florida weather but not so good for Boston unless it's a chilly summer night! when I say T-shirt thickness i'm not bullshiting!

I'm not a thin or short person but xxl in all other brands fits me fine...except this one.

plus the zipper is on the left..which to me means it's a womans hoody...that would explain the size being so small for a xxl.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    i gotta say im none to pleased with seeing posts that its thin. come on now hoodies are supposed to be heavy for the winter. why make a hoodie thats for the summer/fall and sell it during the winter :?

dude..forget everything you know about hoodies...like i said, it's more like a hooded T-shirt...no joke!
  • Options
    It is very very thin i recommend ordering 1 size bigger also. i like it more then when i first was looking at it. this is my 3rd pj hoodie and it is way thinner and smaller then the 08 blue hoodies. If i had to do all over after getting it, i probably would pass to be honest.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    i gotta say im none to pleased with seeing posts that its thin. come on now hoodies are supposed to be heavy for the winter. why make a hoodie thats for the summer/fall and sell it during the winter :?

dude..forget everything you know about hoodies...like i said, it's more like a hooded T-shirt...no joke!
    he's not lying!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

i don't get it. its a crash hoodie. they are all thin. that's kinda the point...its a spring/early fall type garment.

and the bitching about the sizing....i'm not gonna comment until i see the hoodie in person, but i'm not worried. i've never had issues with any of the clothing that some of the fatter folks on here complain about.

no offense to you, sir. all im saying is....a bunch of people are looking forward to receiving this....don't kill their buzz because this particular item is not tailored to your personal needs. know what i mean?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

that sucks, i wanted to wear a pj hoodie around for the winter time, oh wells