Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    Wanted: Good woman who is into PJ and who also likes the herb!!!!!

If your out there call me, lets get married, I'm all yours!!

P.S. I have tickets for both St.Paul shows & The Gorge!!
    Rapid City 98
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    37/f/very good member number/ looking for a kind/intelligent/older than 33/PJ man to join me in CT or DC for shows. Coffee possibly beforehand, but no obligation, just rock n roll guaranteed. Ok with playing around with the lyrics during the breaks in between songs.

No need to reply if you take all those cell phone photographs during concerts. I don't want you to miss the show by taking all of those photographs. I actually felt sorry for somone who was so focused on her photographs, taping the show, and what she could tell tomorrow that she missed right now (back then :)).
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    here ya go:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=165370

p.s. - any guys out there in North Carolina???

22/F/Chapel Hill
    "Music for me is one of the more healing art forms. I think anybody can put on a pair of headphones and put in a disk or play a record and have it change them." - Jeff

Viva la vinyl.

PJ - 10/4/96, 9/4/98, 8/4/00, 8/6/00, 4/15/03, 4/16/03, 10/6/04, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 10/31/09, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/29/13, 10/30/13

Ed Solo - 7/8/11 (shook Eddie's hand!)
  • Options
    yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    my wife's favorite band is Pearl Jam...I'm living the dream! It can happen, so keep the faith people :)
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • Options
    Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    You know I'm surprised nobody has replied to this post yet. I'm currently married but it's probably a good idea or I'm just drunk. I did date this girl one time though, and I played her everything in one night while riding around (yes! it was a long ride) and she just didn't get the lyrics or the love for the band, I was soooo disapointed! and no she's not my wife LOL

or one of these ppl who'd say oh ten was their best work! these piss me off!
    i think the most important thing to me is a guy's taste in music, that's the first thing i ask about, it says SO much about a person i think!
  • Options
    DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    i feel lonelyyy
    oh so lonelyyyyyy
    so lohohonelyy
    on my oooooowwn

dammit

fact: there are NO cool pj guys in holland :(

*snif*
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    dane wrote:
    Sorry to break this to you, but all the cool PJ-guys (like me :) ) are taken.
    In my case by a Smashing Pumpkins girl 6 years ago.

Wow, that is my exact situation also. We are seperated at the time but we have started talking again and things are going well.
    An alien at home behind the sun
  • Options
    Davanita wrote:
    i feel lonelyyy
    oh so lonelyyyyyy
    so lohohonelyy
    on my oooooowwn

dammit

fact: there are NO cool pj guys in holland :(

*snif*

I've not met any dutch ones - but amsterdam isn't that far away
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    any girl i've ever dated or have been with i have had to turn onto pearl jam... Pearl jam boot camp if you will... "GIVEN TO FLY IS NOT OFF OF NO CODE, DROP AND GIVE ME 20!!!" it would be nice to meet someone who is already into PJ... i'm kind of with someone right now, but nothing is official... soooo

23/m/ny

:)
  • Options
    why not

19/m/MD
  • Options
    SuzieQSuzieQ Posts: 2
    I've never had a boyrfriend who liked Pearl Jam and so now I refuse to go out with anyone who doesn't like them!! It has to be part of the criteria I'm afraid or forget it!!

26/f/UK (and single!!)
    "Up here in my tree"
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'm going to go through this thread ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    i don't want to piss on anyone's parade, but did you ever stop to think that the reason you're single is that you place too much importance on something that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't that important? I love my girl, but she doesn't like PJ, and that's ok. In fact, we have vastly different taste in music, my last CD purchase was the Flaming Lips "At War With the Mystics" and hers was Rascal Flatts' new CD. If you reject someone based on the type of music they like or don't like, you're going to be in for a long, lonely life. I'm not trying to look down my nose at you guys, or be a jerk, I just want to let you know that when you love someone, things like music doesn't matter, and I'm as big a fan of Pearl Jam and music in general that there is. We don't talk about music too much in my house, we're more focused on building a life and future together. If I get the urge to talk about PJ, I call my boy Spoonfull.The last girl I dated before my girlfriend was a PJ chick, and she was a major B, but I was blind to it, because we liked the same music. Remebmer, most PJ chicks are cool as all hell, but you can still get stung! I hope you guys all find a girl or guy with the qualities your looking for.
    I like bands.
  • Options
    Well, actually I'm single because it's not as bad as you think it is. . . and I'm more bashful than the invisble man. I just want to go with someone to a PJ concert, enjoy the show, talk shop . . Oh, you saw them there, you're so lucky! . . . and then fly back home.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    SuzieQSuzieQ Posts: 2
    Well I have to say I have been in a couple of long term relationships (I have just split up with my fiance of 4 years) and I have to say that music is the most important thing in my life. I am quite happy to wait a long while for the "right person" to come along but whoever they are I'm afraid they have to be into music (and preferably PJ!!) By the way I'm perfectly happy being single, I seem to have wasted too much of my life worrying about someone else which seems selfish I know.
    "Up here in my tree"
  • Options
    stickman81stickman81 Posts: 437
    I'll play.
    25/m/Portland, Or
  • Options
    TemoryianTemoryian Posts: 40
    Wow, 4 pages of this. I start a thread and fall asleep and come back to MAYHEM! I like the idea about the PJ bootcamp for females. Now if only we could somehow incorporate halfway naked mud wrestling into the camp:)
    08-10-00 East Troy, WI..."The Icebowl"
    10-03-04 Grand Rapids, MI
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay, ON
    05-16/17-06 Chicago, Ill.
    06-26/27-06 St. Paul, MN.
    08-02-07 Chicago, Ill.
    08-05-07 Chicago, Ill.
    http://www.myspace.com/mitchperzichilli
  • Options
    Excuse me, excuse me, I don't remember reading about boots or mud. Are we going camping or to a concert :D If I was half-naked at a concert (and a jersey girl no less) I guess somebody would give me a hard time, eh? Also, I would probably catch a draft and the sniffles.
  • Options
    FishOilFishOil Posts: 9
    I'll let my signature speak for itself....
    I need a date for the upcoming tour. I'm single, I have a steady job, I'm a big fan of Pearl Jam and I am not a serial killer.
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    My girlfriend doesn't really like PJ.
    That's ok, because I don't really like her all that much.

Let's just say I'm open for an "upgrade".
    :D
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    i don't want to piss on anyone's parade, but did you ever stop to think that the reason you're single is that you place too much importance on something that, in the grand scheme of things, isn't that important? I love my girl, but she doesn't like PJ, and that's ok. In fact, we have vastly different taste in music, my last CD purchase was the Flaming Lips "At War With the Mystics" and hers was Rascal Flatts' new CD. If you reject someone based on the type of music they like or don't like, you're going to be in for a long, lonely life. I'm not trying to look down my nose at you guys, or be a jerk, I just want to let you know that when you love someone, things like music doesn't matter, and I'm as big a fan of Pearl Jam and music in general that there is. We don't talk about music too much in my house, we're more focused on building a life and future together. If I get the urge to talk about PJ, I call my boy Spoonfull.The last girl I dated before my girlfriend was a PJ chick, and she was a major B, but I was blind to it, because we liked the same music. Remebmer, most PJ chicks are cool as all hell, but you can still get stung! I hope you guys all find a girl or guy with the qualities your looking for.

well yeah... i think we all have the common sense to know this. i had a gf for 5 years who semi-liked pj.. music doesnt matter but concerts are so much better w/ someone you love.
  • Options
    take my chances i suppose...

25/m/Wausau, Wisconsin.

http://www.myspace.com/saintnicholas23
    "Looks to me like they're the furthest
    from the stage, and they're behind a
    fucking window" -EV
  • Options
    artjamartjam Posts: 227
    here ya go:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=165370

p.s. - any guys out there in North Carolina???

22/F/Chapel Hill

25/m/Concord NC ;)
  • Options
    I had boyfriend that liked PJ, once. When we broke up we almost had to have a custody hearing over SVT. Needless to say, I won! I have since bought it on DVD...we were fighting over a VHS copy. I guess I could be a nice girl and hunt him down and give him the VHS copy. But, the chances of me doing that are slim and none!
    I wish I were the verb "to trust" and never let you down
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    I'm single..and a PJ fan.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Dirty MosquitoDirty Mosquito Chicago Posts: 621
    I'm in. I'm 25, PJ fan and living in Chicagoland area. Anyone in the area that wants to talk PM me. :)
    Alpine Valley 06-13-99 [EV-Solo]
    Alpine Valley 10-8-00 (The Icebowl)
    Chicago 05-16-06, 05-17-06
    Lollapalooza 08-05-07
    Chicago 08-22-08 [EV Solo]
    Chicago 08-23-09, 08-24-09
    Chicago 06-28-11, 06-29-11 [EV Solo]
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 09-03-11, 09-04-11
    Wrigley Field 07-19-13
    Wrigley Field 08-20-16, 08-22-16
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    mca47 wrote:

Just a little advice...that's definitely not the right thing to say to another girl.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    mca47 wrote:

Haha that's great! :D

I would join this thread as there are practically no guys who like PJ in my area but I like being single too much! Who knows though, after Thurs show :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Nevermind a partner that obsesses about PJ(I gave up on that a while ago), I'd be happy just to find some like minded fan's in Amsterdam.... I feel like I'm a Pearl jam geek alone since I moved over here....