Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    25, 26 in may. female, Fav pj tune...hmm, right now, wishlist, but it will be different in about 5 min. pm me

MD
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • Options
    mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548
    I'm a single woman that adores PJ, but finding a guy who is as obsessed with the band as I am isn't a priority. Actually, I prefer guys who like a wide range of music. Most of my ex boyfriends have turned me on to music that I would have never heard and now, some of them are my favorite bands. I just want to find a guy who will tolerate my being a PJ fan and is cool with going to a few shows. To me, it's the other stuff that's important, not so much the music.

(well, except for a guy who only listens to rap and hip hop, 'cause seriously, we would have NOTHING in common)
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    a soon-to-be 26 guy here with two for the second Chicago show (5/17). I already know that either my extra ten club seat is going to be wasted or I'm dragging someone along who won't appreciate the great seat. if anyone wants in to take that extra spot and hang out that day, send me a pm. i'm looking for some new people to hit up concerts with in chicago - there's way too many to pass up nowadays.
  • Options
    guertin32guertin32 Posts: 205
    How would you explain how you guys met to your kids?

"Son it was a magical day... Love at first PM so to speak.... I met your mom by posting a singles thread in the Pearl Jam message board. The rest is history! We LOL'ed, we IMed, like I said son, it was magical... Now, is there anything else I can answer for you little Tremor Christ?"
    http://www.myspace.com/cravingstrangemusic <- my band
    MSG - NYC - 9-10-1998
    MSG - NYC - 9-11-1998 (BEST FKING SHOW!)
    Jones Beach - 8-25-2000
    Nassau Coliseum - 4-30-2003
    Irving Plaza - 5-5-06 (another great show)
    New Jersey - 6-1-06
    MSG - NYC - 6.24.08
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    guertin32 wrote:
    How would you explain how you guys met to your kids?

"Son it was a magical day... Love at first PM so to speak.... I met your mom by posting a singles thread in the Pearl Jam message board. The rest is history! We LOL'ed, we IMed, like I said son, it was magical... Now, is there anything else I can answer for you little Tremor Christ?"

That was fricken hilarious.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    I'm big.

I'm Irish.

I'm ugly.

Chase me, ladies.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    What the hell, I'll give it a shot..

I am a 23 almost 24 year old student at UNT.
    Pearl jam is my favorite band
    Want a career, in radio, tv, and film
    Want to work for the Pearl jam team or fan club. (never hurts to try and see if something could happen by posting this).
    I have short brown hair
    Green eyes
    5ft/2in I think

Any pearl jam loving women at UNT or in the area PM me if interested.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Just a little advice...that's definitely not the right thing to say to another girl.

Haha, I know.
    We've been fighting a lot so I'm a little pissed at her right now.
    And...I said it more jokingly than anything.
    :)
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    I'm big.

I'm Irish.

I'm ugly.

Chase me, ladies.
    Fins, Fins, Fins, What about dyaogirl? Are we doing a little Satan's Bed here? If not, get your ass over here:

I'm not big
    I'm not Irish
    and I'm not ugly :)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Can I just say that I'm stuck in a relationship with a girl right now who's two favorite bands are Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. She's 23, and those are her favorite bands? WTF...her taste doesn't get any better from there. I feel guilty taking her to shows of bands that I love cause I feel like she's a waste of space being there if the place is sold out. But she has turned on to a few bands that I like, especially QOTSA, she really likes them...but yeah I never paid attention to the whole "gotta find someone that likes pearl jam or similar interests in music" And then this came along and it is quite frustrating. Good luck to you all.
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Can I just say that I'm stuck in a relationship with a girl right now who's two favorite bands are Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. She's 23, and those are her favorite bands? WTF...her taste doesn't get any better from there. I feel guilty taking her to shows of bands that I love cause I feel like she's a waste of space being there if the place is sold out. But she has turned on to a few bands that I like, especially QOTSA, she really likes them...but yeah I never paid attention to the whole "gotta find someone that likes pearl jam or similar interests in music" And then this came along and it is quite frustrating. Good luck to you all.

OMG..I could not be with someone like that.

• Options
    guertin32guertin32 Posts: 205
    That was fricken hilarious.

See guys... THATS how you reel in the babes.... Humor...

;)
    http://www.myspace.com/cravingstrangemusic <- my band
    MSG - NYC - 9-10-1998
    MSG - NYC - 9-11-1998 (BEST FKING SHOW!)
    Jones Beach - 8-25-2000
    Nassau Coliseum - 4-30-2003
    Irving Plaza - 5-5-06 (another great show)
    New Jersey - 6-1-06
    MSG - NYC - 6.24.08
  • Options
    guertin32 wrote:
    See guys... THATS how you reel in the babes.... Humor...

;)

guertin is EXACTLY right!!

• Options
    gjemselgjemsel Posts: 77
    I don't think there is a shortage of PJ chicks. I'm 42 and there are NO single PJ dudes in eastern Washington! Older than 30, anyway. None that I've ever seen! :D
    . . . and in the aching night under satellites, I was not received. --CC
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Fins, Fins, Fins, What about dyaogirl? Are we doing a little Satan's Bed here? If not, get your ass over here:

I'm not big
    I'm not Irish
    and I'm not ugly :)

Haha. I'm only taking part in this exercise in the interests of medical science. I want to see if big Irish ugly blokes stand a chance in these things. :D
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Haha. I'm only taking part in this exercise in the interests of medical science. I want to see if big Irish ugly blokes stand a chance in these things. :D
    I knew it, you the literary critic, pulling a sacrifice fly all for science. ;)
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    PJINFLAPJINFLA Posts: 676
    Single attractive PJ girl wanted!

39 / M / Tampa, FL

I have a good job and live in a great town. I'm recently divorced (no kids), and I get killer seats to Pearl Jam concerts.

Any of you going to Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, or Cincinnati?
    4/22/92 St. Petersburg, 8/23/92 Orlando, 3/29/94 St. Petersburg, 10/7/96 Ft. Lauderdale, 9/8/98 East Rutherford, 9/22/98 West Palm Beach, 9/23/98 West Palm Beach, 8/9/00 West Palm Beach, 8/10/00 West Palm Beach, 8/12/00 Tampa, 4/11/03 West Palm Beach, 4/13/03 Tampa, 6/2/03 Irvine, 6/3/03 Irvine, 9/28/04 Boston, 9/29/04 Boston, 9/1/05 George WA, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 9/12/05 London, 9/13/05 Hamilton, 10/03/05 Philadelphia, 5/16/06 Chicago, 5/17/06 Chicago, 6/23/06 Pittsburgh, 6/24/06 Cincinnati, 6/11/08, West Palm Beach, 6/12/08 Tampa, 6/19/08 Camden, 6/20/08 Camden, 8/23/09 Chicago, 8/24/09 Chicago, 10/27/09 Philadelphia, 10/28/09 Philadelphia, 10/30/09 Philadelphia, 10/31/09 Philadelphia, 5/18/10 New Jersey, 5/20/10 New York, 5/21/10 New York, 9/3/11 East Troy, 9/4/11 East Troy, 9/11/11 Toronto, 9/12/11 Toronto, 9/02/12 Philadelphia, 9/21/12 Pensacola, 7/19/13 Chicago, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13 Brooklyn, 11/23/13 LA, 10/24/13 LA, 11/16/13 Oklahoma City, 10/1/14 Cincinnati, 10/20/14 Milwaukee, 10/22/14 Denver, 4/8/16 Ft. Lauderdale, 4/9/16 Miami, 4/11/16 Tampa, 5/1/16 New York, 5/2/16 New York, 8/5/16 Boston, 8/7/16 Boston, 8/20/16 Chicago, 8/22/16 Chicago, 4/07/17 New York, 8/08/18 Seattle, 8/10/18 Seattle, 8/20/18 Chicago
    9/02/18 Boston, 9/04/18 Boston, 9/11/22 New York, 9/16/22 Nashville, 9/22/22 Denver, 8/31/23, St. Paul, 9/2/23 St. Paul, 9/18/23 Austin, 9/19/23 Austin
  • Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    What the hell.

Sex: Male
    Fav Album: Yield
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    gjemsel wrote:
    I don't think there is a shortage of PJ chicks. I'm 42 and there are NO single PJ dudes in eastern Washington! Older than 30, anyway. None that I've ever seen! :D

SO true! hehe but i have the opposite problem,
    im looking for someone UNDER 30.
    Im 21 and go to college here in southern CA
    NOT TOO MANY male PJ FANS AROUND HERE...
    Although, as soon as a KROQ PJ contest comes
    along, all of a sudden everyone is a fan.
    Its so SAD.
  • Options
    kenlerskenlers Posts: 7
    I'm a PJ chick, and most of the guys I've dated lately say they like Ten. It's great to like Ten, but come on....there's so much that is incredible after that!!! I like a lot of music, but being with someone who seriously loves Pearl Jam is just perfect. Maybe someday...:)
    Oh yeah, I'm 25 and.....favorite songs: Thumbing My Way, Save You, etc. I think to be accurate, I'd have to list my top 20. hehe
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    OMG..I could not be with someone like that.

Yeah its actually pretty freakin hard and frustrating. Outside of that though she's a really great person. So I have to weigh those options now, do I really wanna be the guy who broke up with her because I couldn't get over her musical taste?
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    kenlers wrote:
    I'm a PJ chick, and most of the guys I've dated lately say they like Ten. It's great to like Ten, but come on....there's so much that is incredible after that!!! I like a lot of music, but being with someone who seriously loves Pearl Jam is just perfect. Maybe someday...:)
    Oh yeah, I'm 25 and.....favorite songs: Thumbing My Way, Save You, etc. I think to be accurate, I'd have to list my top 20. hehe

but whereabouts are you from? no way am i doing long distance again.
  • Options
    kenlerskenlers Posts: 7
    but whereabouts are you from? no way am i doing long distance again.

not too close to you according to your profile..
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    kenlers wrote:
    not too close to you according to your profile..

honestly you'd be way better off with someone like me... ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    I didn't know we could be so in depth in our explanations...

Male, 23, single
    5'10
    brown eyes
    yield-era ed hair
    in very good shape
    working two internships
    I enjoy playing guitar and am pretty down to earth

I live in Minneapolis and will be going to the Gorge show. Shameless plug of the day. :-P
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    jamestr1jamestr1 Posts: 185
    Damn, this looks like fun. Too bad I can't get in on it. I'm married.

I can't say my wife is a PJ fan but she does go along to concerts with me and watches me make a fool of myself, singing and pogoing along. That's all that matters. Well, that and you guys here, having someone to really talk to about the band ;)

See you in St. Paul and hopefully Summerfest!
  • Options
    15/ female/ Tampa or Clearwater FL area

but im thinking chances are slim for someone in my area close to my age
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain
  • Options
    Name: Charlie
    Sex: Male
    State: Ohio

Any female who may be interested can AIM me at ChrThMn, or send me a Yahoo message at the same name.
    Take a ride on the relationship:

http://www.myspace.com/unlockandunload
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Isn't bringing your significant other to a concert like bringing sand to the beach??? Not bagging on my wife, but, I use shows to get a way from the normal stressful life..... If she wants to go, no problem. If she doesn't want to, I tend to not worry as much.....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    alright... Female, 18, Chicago. I've only met 1 other PJ fan around my age. There has to be more somewhere.