Options

Pearl Jam Dating Service

Comments

• Options
    whats with the lack of canadians?! I'm 20/F/Nova Scotia.... my ex was almost as huge a PJ fan as me, and it's so hard trying to find someone, even a friend, who likes PJ around here!!! I had a guy friend over, and had a pic of eddie on my screensaver, and he was like "who's that.. mick jagger?" I was so sorry for him hahahaha....
    Going to T.O. May10....
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    iwalke wrote:
    Not many UK ladies one this thread are there :(

Great idea though haha :)

We prefer to stay hidden. Makes it a bit pointless I guess :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    yeah PJ girls my age in NY are few and far between... especially at my school... all the girls here fit into 4 spots...

1.) emo crybabies
    2.) hippie dirties
    3.) feminazi's
    4.) psuedo artsy fartsy hipsters

to quote a good friend on campus... "these girls are all windows, i can see through them all"

no down to earth PJ girls at all around here :(
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    whats with the lack of canadians?! I'm 20/F/Nova Scotia.... my ex was almost as huge a PJ fan as me, and it's so hard trying to find someone, even a friend, who likes PJ around here!!! I had a guy friend over, and had a pic of eddie on my screensaver, and he was like "who's that.. mick jagger?" I was so sorry for him hahahaha....
    Going to T.O. May10....

helllo there.. Canada is hugggge i'm way on over in calgary by the mountains :) you ever been here?
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    bharQ wrote:
    helllo there.. Canada is hugggge i'm way on over in calgary by the mountains :) you ever been here?

Nope.. farthest west ive been is montreal.... you ever been to the east coast?
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    Did we just have a match on this thread? :D lol Is this e-harmony PJ style or something? Matching you on the chracteristic that matters the most: PEARL JAM!!! :D

I don't care if the guy I'm with likes PJ or not... BUT if you meet the following PM me now:

1. Male (:D)
    2. Could be a dead ringer for this man:http://www.madmusingsof.me.uk/archives/james%20dean.jpeg

If you meet those 2 qualities... I got Vegas tix to Pearl Jam... we can go to a chappel, order the "Elvis special" and get married!!

:D
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    Male 21(22 soonish) Baltimore/D.C area, msg me if you feel like hanging out somewhere around here.
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Did we just have a match on this thread? :D lol Is this e-harmony PJ style or something? Matching you on the chracteristic that matters the most: PEARL JAM!!! :D

I don't care if the guy I'm with likes PJ or not... BUT if you have the following PM me now:

1. Male (:D)
    2. Could be a dead ringer for this man:http://www.madmusingsof.me.uk/archives/james%20dean.jpeg

If you meet those 2 qualities... I got Vegas tix to Pearl Jam... we can to a chappel, order the "Elvis special" and get married!!

:D

29 dimensions of compatibility AKA Pearl Jam passion
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Oh why not.....

Me: 30/F/north of Boston....love PJ & the Bosox. :D
  • Options
    Where are all of the Bay Area people?

35/M/San Jose (yeah, i'm kinda old)
    San Francisco, CA 05/15/92 07/16/06
    Mountain View, CA 07/18/92 10/02/94 10/31/00 06/01/03 10/26/03
    San Jose, CA 10/30/93 11/04/95
    Sacramento,CA 07/16/98
    Knoxville, TN 09/06/98
    Oakland, CA 11/26/13  05/12/22
    Seattle, WA 08/10/18

• Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Lets see here...yeah finding a PJ chick would be sweet, but just as long as they have a love for music, thats all I really need. I was able to convert one of my ex's into a fan. And the most recent ex?? Yeah....she was very much into pop music. Which hey, thats ok, its catchy as all hell!! And she knew some Pearl Jam. And sadly towards the end of things...she says to me, 'you know, sometimes I feel like this is all like betterman'

Needless to say, she didn't understand the power of that statement. That was over a year ago, and I still can't listen to that song. Yes I've heard it here and there, but I try to aviod it as much as I can.

I just hope I don't hear that in concert in Chicago or St. Paul, but I know I will.....anyway..

So yeah, I don't have to have a girl that is into PJ, just someone who understands that I love the band, and wont say silly things like that one ex did... :(
  • Options
    Going to T.O. May10....

m/30/Montreal..

maybe see ya there.! ;) (although you may be a little too young...hmmm.....but I do like maritime girls..!)
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06

"Enjoy the water" - EV 2005-09-15, as we shook hands.
  • Options
    m/30/Montreal..

maybe see ya there.! ;) (although you may be a little too young...hmmm.....but I do like maritime girls..!)

well perhaps a little too young for a relationship... but i always like getting together with ppl I dont know before a show and getting all pumped up..!! have you ever been to the maritimes?
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    i cry at concerts. pick me. (lol)
  • Options
    awe... so sensetive :)
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    KRANGKRANG Posts: 2
    let me tell you, there are no pj girls to find in the middle of canada. its just prairies and ........ more prairies. and i've searched far and wide. there are only 2 types of girls out here and they are as follows:

1. Cute and stuck up
    2. Cute and no self esteem

theres no in the middle and its driving me crazy. ive actually considered moving based solely on this situation.
  • Options
    well perhaps a little too young for a relationship... but i always like getting together with ppl I dont know before a show and getting all pumped up..!! have you ever been to the maritimes?

Well, I look younger than my age! ;) haha..seriously, pre-show party in TO, for sure..!

I have infact, visited your part of the country, yes. I've spent quite a bit of time in New Brunswick, for work and I've vacationed in PEI. Absolutely adored the island. I'd like to see Newfoundland too..I see you've been to Montreal?
    Often?
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06

• Options
    maybe you should move.... east coast would treat you great hahaha...
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    sean/18/chicago... any ladies around that age need a ticket to chicago night 2?... cause i got an extra... and wed have a good time im sure :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    maybe you should move.... east coast would treat you great hahaha...

You may be onto something...oh, and I like how you included the accent in Montréal...! its all about the details! haha...as you can see..I suck at that..
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    I'm 41, fat, ugly, and ready for you!
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Is this a love connection I'm seeing?????
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    Well, I look younger than my age! ;) haha..seriously, pre-show party in TO, for sure..!

I have infact, visited your part of the country, yes. I've spent quite a bit of time in New Brunswick, for work and I've vacationed in PEI. Absolutely adored the island. I'd like to see Newfoundland too..I see you've been to Montreal?
    Often?

haha you name the place for the pre show party... and ill see what I can do lol

Yeah the island is gorgeous... and i cant say Ive spent any time in NB, nor NFLD. Ahh yeah Ive been to montreal once for PJ with my ex.... I loved it so much!!! Je parle francais aussi..... toi?
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,816
    40 bald fat drunkin midget transvestite here.....

any single pj ladies????
    feel free to send a pm...................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    leavin hereleavin here Posts: 145
    Im definatly a PJ Chick! Theres no pj guys my age anymore
    Vancouver 09/02/05, so far so good
  • Options
    it's all about the details (although i didnt put it in my last post cause my laptop doesnt have that number pad thingy... )
    2003-06-29 *Montréal
    2005-09-22 *Halifax
    2006-05-10 *Toronto
  • Options
    Scott/16/North Carolina
    Lookin for a girl thats pretty and loves PJ as much as me or more and maybe someone too meet up with before the cleveland show so email me or somthing.
    http://www.myspace.com/scottsineath

scottsineath@hotmail.com
    "I write a letter to a friend of mine
    I tell him how much I used to love watch him smile
    See I haven't seen him smile in a little while
    Haven't seen him smile in a little while
    But, I know you're laughing from the inside out."
    Blind Melon - Mouthfull of cavities
    R.I.P. JEN
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    sean/18/chicago... any ladies around that age need a ticket to chicago night 2?... cause i got an extra... and wed have a good time im sure :D

if i shave my face and wear a skirt would i be entitled to that ticket? i could even pretend to be 'with' you...

im searching for a night 2 ticket.
  • Options
    haha you name the place for the pre show party... and ill see what I can do lol

Yeah the island is gorgeous... and i cant say Ive spent any time in NB, nor NFLD. Ahh yeah Ive been to montreal once for PJ with my ex.... I loved it so much!!! Je parle francais aussi..... toi?

Nice!..I think my buddies and I may follow the wave and hit the Loose Moose, but we'll see..I'll keep in touch via PM.

oui, je parle francais, mais je suis anglophone. T'es tu acadienne d'abord?! So you were here for the 05 show? That's a day I won't forget anytime soon...same day as my ex's birthday, in fact.
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06

• Options
    it's all about the details (although i didnt put it in my last post cause my laptop doesnt have that number pad thingy... )

cute...so are you driving to TO or busing...flying?
    <º))))><_.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·.

Montreal 98
    WPB I & II 00
    Montreal,Toronto 00
    Montreal 03
    Montreal 05
    Toronto 06