Options

Soundgarden Bootlegs

Comments

• Options
    lisableu wrote:
    can someone please re-upload this show ????????

Show from 7/11/96 Denver, Co.

Disc 1: Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    Let Me Drown
    Pretty Noose
    Burden In My Hand
    My Wave
    Ty Cobb
    Improv
    Fell On Black Days
    Helter Skelter
    Boot Camp
    Rusty Cage
    Black Hole Sun
    Outshined

Disc 2: Dusty
    Blow Up The Outside World
    Search And Destroy
    Slaves And Bulldozers
    Never The Machine Forever
    Jesus Christ Pose

I think this is the show you are talking about... from the SG Live Guide:

November 07, 1996: Denver, CO Mammoth Events
    Support Acts: Rocket From the Crypt, Tenderloin
    Sources: DAT audience audio, A
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, An Unkind, jam, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Dusty, Blow Up the Outside World, Search and Destroy, Slaves and Bulldozers, Never the Machine Forever, Jesus Christ Pose

I only have this in mp3 - I don't remember where I got it... but thanks to whoever posted this somewhere.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OX4F9CJ
  • Options
    Sunshine thank you very much!!It has been so awesome waking up to fresh sg for almost a week now.I appreciate it so much you dont even know.The person who posted all that sg stuff at dime Mareede pmed me about some shows I have and we are going to get some of it transferred from my vhs tapes to torrents.My stuffs in fl I live in MI so its aproject but well worth it.Do you have the 3-21-94 stockholm show by any chance?I just bought "mindriot"(6-8-92 pinkpop and 3-19-92 netherlands) off e bay for $12.99 buy it now.I love those old factory pressed silvers!!!They sound so good

Here you go, Jeff - the Stockholm show.... I wished it was complete!

March 21, 1994
    The Globe
    Stockholm, Sweden

Source: audience shot amateur video
    Quality: 7.0/10

Tracklist:
    1. intro [Night Surf]
    2. Jesus Christ Pose
    3. Spoonman
    4. Let Me Drown
    5. Mailman
    6. The Day I Tried to Live
    7. My Wave
    8. Room a Thousand Years Wide
    9. Black Hole Sun
    10. Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    11. Superunknown
    12. Rusty Cage
    13. Mind Riot (cut)

Note: From the incomplete video. This is one that almost nobody has, so even though it's not the greatest quality and even though it's incomplete, it's well worth a listen. It's very early in the Superunknown tour, either the second or third show, and so they're still working out their new set. Some of the Superunknown songs which are new to the setlist are a little slow, for example. Chris sounds excellent though, his voice is in great shape. Too bad it's incomplete. The video ends during "Mind Riot" as it appears security has spotted the taper.

part 1 (flac):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4GQFF5QV

part 2 (flac):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JBTNLHU

mp3s:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SH8DXI4E

Thanks as always to the person who uploaded this on dime!!
  • Options
    Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Thanks a bunch for the Denver show. I dl'd a few tracks from that back in '05 and have been looking for the whole thing ever since. Some great banter from Chris there, and probably my favorite live performance of Slaves & Bulldozers ever.
  • Options
    You must have found that "same old trip"website in 05 also!!Yeah,this denver show is one of the best I have heard from sg.Amazing slaves and bulldozers!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Sunshine thank you so very much once again!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    No WTO Combo

Live From The Battle In Seattle (2000)

Have your heard the news? After almost eight years
    since the demonstrations in Seattle against the World
    Trade Organisation (WTO), where one could say that the
    anti-globalization movement took shape, a civil court
    jury decided that the massive arrests of 175
    demonstrators were illegal. The grounds of the
    decision was that the police did not take into account
    that it was the demonstrators' right to be at the
    place where they were arrested (inside the 'no protest
    zone'). The City of Seattle will now have to
    compensate the 175 for $1 million in total, as well as
    to seal its own records of the arrests. See also a
    very explanatory article about the same issue.
    It is thereby, a very good opportunity to upload a
    live album which was recorded on Dec 1, 1999, during
    the demonstrations by a supergroup consisting of Jello
    Biafra (ex-Dead Kennedys etc.), Kim Thayil
    (ex-Soundgarden), Krist Novoselic (ex-Nirvana etc.)
    and Gina Mainwal (ex-Sweet 75). A combination of music
    (4 songs - one D.K., one DOA and two new ones penned
    by Biafra especially for the occasion) and spoken word
    by Biafra, the album stands out also as a valuable
    documentary of what has happened during those
    historical days.

I THOUGHT THIS COULD HAVE SOME USE HERE

http://www.mediafire.com/?4c0tm6ngkdu
  • Options
    You must have found that "same old trip"website in 05 also!!Yeah,this denver show is one of the best I have heard from sg.Amazing slaves and bulldozers!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dont remember it too well but I found it through the Audioslave forums. It had boots from RATM too. That was a great site. Anyway, great job keeping the thread alive with fresh tendr-, I mean downloads. :p
  • Options
    sUNSHINE i TRIED TO UP IT WITH MEDIAFIRE BUT i FORGOT IT HAS A STUPID 100 MB LIMIT,MY SHOW IS 137!!i WILL UP IT IN THE MORNING IN 2 PARTS.later!!!
  • Options
    SUNSHINE,HERE GOES....THE CD WAS MASTERED WITH THE SONGS OUT OF ORDER.WE ALL KNOW THEY STARTED SHOWS OFF WITH SEARCHING,ETC.I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS AND AM WRITING DOWN HOW I FEEL THIS SHOWS ORDER SHOULD BE.JUST MY NON-PROFFESIONAL OPINION.P.S.THE BOOTLEGS"MINDRIOT......"FACE POLLUTION"....AND THIS ARE ALL FROM ONE SHOW!!I BELIEVE ITS THE 3-23-92 SHOW IN GERMANY BECAUSE CHRIS SAYS HOW EVERYTIME THEY PLAY GERMANY THEY PLAY DISCOS.CHECK YOUR SOUNDGARDEN LIVE GUIDES PEOPLE.THERE ARE 3 SOURCES FOR THIS SHOW(THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOOTLEGS)THIS VERSION I HAVE IS THE AUD.IT SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN GOOD AND IT ENDS WITH THE COMPLETE S+B.ITS A SHAME THAT THEY COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS SHOW RIGHT(THE BOOTLEG COMPANIES IN THE 90'S)P.P.S.THE BOOTLEG"MINDRIOT SAYS THAT ITS GOT PINKPOP ON IT.THIS IS FALSE!!I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE THIS BOOT IS PRETTY RARE THOGH IT IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF A GREAT SHOW THAT HAS BEEN SCREWED UP FOR 14 YEARS!!!

CORRECT TRACKLISTING IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
    1.SEARCHING
    2.DRAWING FLIES
    3.HANDS ALL OVER
    4.BIG,DUMB,SEX
    5.GUN
    6.INCESSANT MACE
    7.BEYOND THE WHEEL
    8.JCP
    9.MIND RIOT
    10.SOMEWHERE
    11.SLAVES AND BULLDOZER(THE COMPLETE THING...16:31!!!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lhd0zh5qym

http://www.mediafire.com/?ediz3dvsx3a
  • Options
    sunshine10 wrote:
    I think this is the show you are talking about... from the SG Live Guide:

Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, An Unkind, jam, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Dusty, Blow Up the Outside World, Search and Destroy, Slaves and Bulldozers, Never the Machine Forever, Jesus Christ Pose

I only have this in mp3 - I don't remember where I got it... but thanks to whoever posted this somewhere.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OX4F9CJ

Sunshine... thank you very much!!! =)))
  • Options
    SUNSHINE,HERE GOES....THE CD WAS MASTERED WITH THE SONGS OUT OF ORDER.WE ALL KNOW THEY STARTED SHOWS OFF WITH SEARCHING,ETC.I HAVE LISTENED TO THIS AND AM WRITING DOWN HOW I FEEL THIS SHOWS ORDER SHOULD BE.JUST MY NON-PROFFESIONAL OPINION.P.S.THE BOOTLEGS"MINDRIOT......"FACE POLLUTION"....AND THIS ARE ALL FROM ONE SHOW!!I BELIEVE ITS THE 3-23-92 SHOW IN GERMANY BECAUSE CHRIS SAYS HOW EVERYTIME THEY PLAY GERMANY THEY PLAY DISCOS.CHECK YOUR SOUNDGARDEN LIVE GUIDES PEOPLE.THERE ARE 3 SOURCES FOR THIS SHOW(THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOOTLEGS)THIS VERSION I HAVE IS THE AUD.IT SOUNDS PRETTY DAMN GOOD AND IT ENDS WITH THE COMPLETE S+B.ITS A SHAME THAT THEY COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS SHOW RIGHT(THE BOOTLEG COMPANIES IN THE 90'S)P.P.S.THE BOOTLEG"MINDRIOT SAYS THAT ITS GOT PINKPOP ON IT.THIS IS FALSE!!I AM POSTING THIS BECAUSE THIS BOOT IS PRETTY RARE THOGH IT IS JUST ANOTHER VERSION OF A GREAT SHOW THAT HAS BEEN SCREWED UP FOR 14 YEARS!!!

CORRECT TRACKLISTING IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
    1.SEARCHING
    2.DRAWING FLIES
    3.HANDS ALL OVER
    4.BIG,DUMB,SEX
    5.GUN
    6.INCESSANT MACE
    7.BEYOND THE WHEEL
    8.JCP
    9.MIND RIOT
    10.SOMEWHERE
    11.SLAVES AND BULLDOZER(THE COMPLETE THING...16:31!!!!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?7lhd0zh5qym

http://www.mediafire.com/?ediz3dvsx3a

Wow, I can't wait to listen to this!! Thanks so much!!!
  • Options
    Sorry for the long post!!!!!!

Here's my list of SG shows (audio)... since setlist was requested, and I don't have a lot of time right now, I used the amazing source SG Live Guide as my list.

I do not have all of these in flac/shn, and what i have might not match the Live Guide. I didn't have time to figure out any changes... I also have some shows I couldn't easily identify, so I left them off for now. I'll update this list later.

If you want more info on a show, pm me and I will try to respond as quickly as I can.

February 11, 1988: Los Angeles, CA Club Lingerie
    Sources: private video, A-
    Setlist: Hunted Down, Entering, Tears to Forget, Fopp, Power Trip, Little Joe, Hand of God, He Didn't, Smokestack Lightning, Circle of Power, Working Man, Communication Breakdown, Eighteen, Nothing to Say

September 05, 1988: Seattle, WA Bumbershoot Festival
    Sources: analog audience audio, A-
    Notes: This took place at Seattle's annual Bumbershoot Festival. This was the first of at least two performances that the band played there over their career.
    Setlist: He Didn't, Hunted Down, Head Injury, I Awake, Beyond the Wheel, Flower, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except For Me and My Monkey, Ugly Truth, Hand of God, Kingdom of Come, Circle of Power, Incessant Mace, Fopp, Nothing to Say, Working Man/Communication Breakdown/Eighteen (medley), Tears to Forget

February 12, 1989: San Francisco, CA I-Beam
    Supporting: Mudhoney
    Releases: Nosebleed bootleg CD
    Setlist: Hunted Down, All Your Lies, Mood For Trouble, Gun, Thank You, Flower, I Awake, Kingdom of Come, Head Injury, Circle of Power, Incessant Mace, jam, Earache My Eye

March 11, 1989: Hoboken, NJ
    Supporting: Mudhoney
    Sources: analog audience audio, A
    Setlist: Working Man, Communication Breakdown, All Your Lies, Gun, Flower, I Awake, Entering, Hand of God, Fopp, Tears to Forget, Power Trip, Beyond the Wheel, Nothing to Say

July 06, 1989: London, UK Maida Vale Studios (John Peel session)
    Sources: FM soundboard audio, A
    Setlist: Flower, Thank You, Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except For Me and My Monkey

September xx, 1989: Los Angeles, CA
    Sources: soundboard audio, A+
    Notes: Westwood One has broadcast this show on numerous occasions.
    Setlist: Come Together, Ugly Truth, Get on the Snake, Mood for Trouble, I Awake, Hands All Over, Beyond the Wheel

October 21, 1989: Chicago, IL Metro
    Played with: Mudhoney
    Sources: analog audience audio, B+
    Setlist: Ugly Truth, Get on the Snake, Loud Love, Mood For Trouble, Flower, Nothing to Say, Gun, I Awake, Big Dumb Sex, Full on Kevin's Mom, Come Together, Beyond the Wheel, Hands All Over, Big Bottom (tease), Earache My Eye

October 29, 1989: Providence, RI
    Played with: Mudhoney
    Releases: Ugly Flowers bootleg CD, Full on Kevin's Mom bootleg CD
    Notes: Often mislabeled as 10/24/89.
    Setlist: Ugly Truth, Get on the Snake, Loud Love, Mood For Trouble, Flower, Nothing to Say, Gun, I Awake, Big Dumb Sex, Full on Kevin's Mom, Come Together, Beyond the Wheel, Hands All Over, Earache My Eye

January 21, 1990: Boston, MA Paradise Ballroom
    Source #1: analog audience audio
    Source #2: soundboard audio
    Source #3: professional video (unsurfaced)
    Releases: This is Boston, Not Seattle bootleg CD
    Notes: The show was recorded by a college radio station and filmed by a local television crew. Allegedly a CD release exists that is sourced from the FM broadcast.
    Setlist: Flower, Hands All Over, Gun, Loud Love, Get on the Snake, Full on Kevin's Mom, I Awake, Big Bottom, Beyond the Wheel

March 09, 1990: Milwaukee, WI Central Park Ballroom
    Played with: Faith No More and Voivoid
    Source #2: FM soundboard, A
    Notes: The date of this may be 3/08/90. "Beyond the Wheel" cuts off on the FM broadcast.
    Setlist: Flower, Hands All Over, Gun, Loud Love, Get on the Snake, Big Dumb Sex, Full on Kevin's Mom, I Awake, Big Bottom, Beyond the Wheel

July 28, 1990: San Francisco, CA Warfield Theater
    Played with: Danzig, Corrosion of Conformity
    Notes: Features rare performances of "Sub Pop Rock City" and "HIV Baby".
    Setlist: Hands All Over, Flower, Gun, Loud Love, Get on the Snake, Nothing to Say, HIV Baby, I Awake, Sub Pop Rock City

October 06, 1991: Los Angeles, CA
    Source #1: soundboard audio from FM broadcast, A+
    Source #2: professional video
    Releases: High Voltage bootleg CD
    Notes: This was performed at the Rip magazine awards. Westwood One has broadcast this show on numerous occasions. MTV has shown clips of "Outshined", "Room a Thousand Years Wide", and "Jesus Christ Pose".
    Setlist: Into the Void, Outshined, Gun, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Big Dumb Sex, Jesus Christ Pose, Searching With My Good Eye Closed

November 14, 1991: Charlotte, NC Club 1313
    Played with: Sister Double Happiness, Blind Melon
    Sources: analog audience audio
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Outshined, Face Pollution, Gun, Little Joe, Big Dumb Sex, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Rusty Cage, Flower, Nothing to Say, Hands All Over, Mind Riot, Beyond the Wheel, Into the Void (Sealth), Jesus Christ Pose, Somewhere, Slaves and Bulldozers

January 29, 1992: Los Angeles, CA
    Source #1: private video, A-
    Source #2: analog audience audio, B+
    Notes: Only known performance of "Birth Ritual". This couldn't have been an opening date for Guns and Roses, as the show is 100 minutes long.
    Setlist: Searching with My Good Eye Closed, Flower, Face Pollution, Gun, Little Joe, Big Dumb Sex, Drawing Flies, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Rusty Cage, Nothing to Say, Outshined, Hands All Over, Mind Riot, Beyond the Wheel, Into the Void(Sealth), Jesus Christ Pose, Birth Ritual, Somewhere, Slaves and Bulldozers

March 12, 1992: London, UK Underworld Club
    Releases: Crown of Thorns bootleg CD
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Hands All Over, Drawing Flies, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Gun, Flower, Little Joe, Big Dumb Sex, Face Pollution, Incessant Mace, Rusty Cage, Outshined, Mind Riot, Beyond the Wheel, Into The Void (Sealth), Jesus Christ Pose, Somewhere, Slaves and Bulldozers

March 19, 1992: Rotterdam, The Netherlands Nighttown
    Releases: Big Dumb Sex bootleg CD, Mind Riot 92 bootleg CD
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Hands All Over, Face Pollution, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Gun, Flower, Little Joe, Drawing Flies, Incessant Mace, Rusty Cage, Outshined, Mind Riot, Beyond the Wheel, Jesus Christ Pose

March 23, 1992: Frankfurt, Germany Musichalle
    Source #2: DAT audience audio
    Source #3: soundboard audio
    Releases: Somewhere 92 bootleg CD (analog version, incomplete), Mind Riot bootleg CD (DAT version, incomplete), Seattle Connection, part 2 bootleg CD (soundboard version, incomplete)
    Notes: All three releases of the show are incomplete and vary in quality. The Seattle Connection bootleg also contains Nirvana's 12/28/91 show.
    Setlist: Searching with My Good Eye Closed, Hands All Over, Big Dumb Sex, Drawing Flies, Incessant Mace, Gun, Rusty Cage, Outshined, Mind Riot, Beyond the Wheel, Jesus Christ Pose, Somewhere, Slaves and Bulldozers

June 20, 1992: Wurzburg, Germany Talavara Mainweisen
    Supporting: Guns and Roses
    Sources: DAT audience audio

July 21, 1992: Vancouver, BC UBC Field
    Played with: Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, Ice Cube, and more

August 07, 1992: Mansfield, MA Great Woods
    Played with: Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, Ice Cube, and more
    Setlist: Face Pollution, Outshined, Gun, Jesus Christ Pose, Cop Killer, Hands All Over, Rusty Cage, Slaves and Bulldozers, Searching With My Good Eye Closed

August 22, 1993: Holmdel, NJ Garden State Arts Center
    Supporting: Neil Young
    Setlist: Gun, Spoonman, Kickstand, Outshined, Let Me Drown, My Wave, Rusty Cage, Fell on Black Days, Jesus Christ Pose

February 08, 1994: Tokyo, Japan
    Source #1: professional video (incomplete)
    Source #2: DAT audience audio, A
    Notes: This was Soundgarden's first show in Japan. "Spoonman", "Fell on Black Days", and an interview with the band is circulating from the professional video. The complete show lasted around 90 minutes, featuring the last known performances of "Get on the Snake" and "Hunted Down" and the only known performance of "New Damage". The Japanese security was very tight, rendering the audience virtually lifeless. Chris closes the show with several minutes of feedback at the end of "Slaves and Bulldozers".
    Setlist: Room a Thousand Years Wide, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Flower, Rusty Cage, I Awake, Hands All Over, Face Pollution, Gun, Fell on Black Days, Hunted Down, jam, Spoonman, Beyond the Wheel, Get on the Snake, Somewhere, Mind Riot, New Damage, Jesus Christ Pose, Slaves and Bulldozers

February 10, 1994: Osaka, Japan Castle Hall
    Releases: Garden of Souls bootleg CD
    Notes: Often misdated as 02/15/94. Everett True talks about this show in a Melody Maker article. According to True, the band only played one show in Osaka, so the Garden of Souls, disc must be from this show, thus making the bootleg release incomplete. True noted that "Mailman" and "My Wave" were also played.
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Flower, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Hands All Over, Spoonman, Fell on Black Days, Gun, Somewhere, Beyond the Wheel, Face Pollution, Donuts, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Jesus Christ Pose, Mailman, My Wave

March 21, 1994: Stockholm, Sweden The Globe
    Support act: Tad
    Sources: private video, B (incomplete)
    Notes: The video of this show is incomplete, about 65 minutes. The existing video cuts off during "Mind Riot".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Mind Riot

March 23, 1994: Oslo, Norway Sentrum Scene
    Sources: DAT audience audio, A/A-
    Releases: The Garden Grows bootleg CD, Push bootleg CD, Louder bootleg CD, Norway 1994 bootleg CD
    Notes: This is probably the most widely circulated Soundgarden show in existence. Before "Superunknown", Chris teases the audience by singing a snippet of "Big Dumb Sex".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Rusty Cage, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hands All Over, Kickstand, Like Suicide, Face Pollution, Somewhere, Head Down, Limo Wreck

April 07, 1994: Deinze, Belgium
    Releases: Violently Happy bootleg CD (incomplete)
    Notes: This is very likely incomplete.
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hands All Over, Kickstand, Face Pollution

April 08, 1994: Paris, France Elysee Montmartre
    Notes: After this show the band found about the death of Kurt Cobain, which would ultimately disrupt the remainder of the tour.
    Soundcheck: The Day I Tried to Live
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried To Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hands All Over, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Somewhere, Head Down

June 14, 1994: Rochester, NY War Memorial Stadium
    Support acts: Tad, Eleven
    Source #2: DAT audience audio (incomplete)

June 17, 1994: New York, NY New York Armory
    Releases: A Night at the Armory bootleg CD
    Notes: Natasha and Alain of Eleven join the band for "Fresh Tendrils".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Hand of God, Drawing Flies, Hands All Over, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down

June 18, 1994: Fitchburg, MA
    Sources: DAT audience audio, A-
    Notes: Allegedly the DAT audio was pressed to vinyl and sold a few years back. The sound on the DAT source fluctuates quite a bit, and "Head Down" is cut halfway through. Features the only known performance of the Fear cover "I Don't Care About You", as well as the always welcome "I Awake".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, I Awake, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, I Don't Care About You, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Improv>Head Down

July 02, 1994: Milwaukee, WI Summerfest
    Played with: Jeff Buckley, Holy Shit, Eleven, Tad, and others
    Source #1: DAT audience audio, A-
    Source #2: private video
    Notes: Some copies may be missing "Hands All Over". Natasha Schneider joins the band for "Fresh Tendrils".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Flower, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Fresh Tendrils, Head Down, Hands All Over
  • Options
    Second part - sorry it's so long!!

July 22, 1994: San Antonio, TX Sunken Gardens Theater
    Notes: The circulating recording is very bass-heavy. There is a cool jam before "Superunknown".
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Flower, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Head Down, Hands All Over

July 23, 1994: Dallas, TX Bronco Bowl
    Source #1: private video
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried To Live, My Wave, Flower, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell On Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves & Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Head Down, Hands All Over

July 28, 1994: Miami, FL

August 05, 1994: Hull, Quebec Guertin Arena
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, Mailman, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Black Hole Sun, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Half, Mind Riot, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Face Pollution, Like Suicide, Limo Wreck, Head Down, Hands All Over

August 06, 1994: Barrie, Ontario Molson Park
    Played with: Nine Inch Nails, You Am I
    Sources: DAT audience audio, A/A-
    Notes: Co-headlined a festival with Nine Inch Nails.
    Setlist: Jesus Christ Pose, Spoonman, Let Me Drown, The Day I Tried to Live, My Wave, Room a Thousand Years Wide, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Fell on Black Days, Drawing Flies, Slaves and Bulldozers, Kickstand, Like Suicide, Black Hole Sun, Head Down, Hands All Over

January 08, 1995: Seattle, WA Rehearsal Space [Self-Pollution Radio]
    Played with: Pearl Jam, Mudhoney, Mad Season
    Source #1: FM soundboard, A+
    Source #2: professional video (unsurfaced)
    Releases: Self-Pollution Radio bootleg CD
    Notes: This usually appears along with Pearl Jam's two Self-Pollution Radio sets. Clips of the professional video can be seen near the end of the Hype! documentary. At the time of this performance, every one of these songs was either a B-side or unreleased.
    Setlist: Blind Dogs, Fell on Black Days (demo version), Kyle Petty Son of Richard, No Attention

August 27, 1995: Reading, UK Reading Festival
    Played with: Neil Young, Foo Fighters, Hole, Smashing Pumpkins, Buffalo Tom, Pavement, Mudhoney, Blind Melon, White Zombie, Babes in Toyland, Pennywise, NoFX, and others
    Source #1: private video
    Source #2: analog audience audio, A
    Source #3: soundboard radio broadcast
    Source #4: professional video (uncirculated)
    Notes: Clips of "Superunknown" from the professional video can be seen in the background of some of the many "Superunknown" videos. This show was also likely recorded by the BBC, as every other Reading Festival show is. Older analogs of this show are all sourced from the private video. Only known performance of "Christi" and first known performance of "Ty Cobb".
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Spoonman, My Wave, Drawing Flies, Ty Cobb, Fell on Black Days, Mailman, Head Down, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Waiting for the Sun, Black Hole Sun, Christi, Hands All Over, 4th of July, Kickstand, I Want You (She's So Heavy)

September 09, 1995: Reggio Emilia, Italy Festa Dell Unita
    Played with: Sponge, Pennywise, Reef, and others
    Sources: private video, A
    Notes: The crowd pelts Ben with objects during the last few songs, causing him to take off into the crowd looking for the perpetrators.
    Setlist: Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Spoonman, My Wave, Drawing Flies, Incessant Mace, Ty Cobb, Fell on Black Days, Mailman, Head Down, Superunknown, Rusty Cage, Waiting For the Sun, Black Hole Sun, Jesus Christ Pose, 4th of July, Kickstand, I Want You (She's So Heavy)

August 03, 1996: Irvine, CA Irvine Meadows (Lollapalooza)
    Played with: Metallica, the Ramones, Screaming Trees, Rancid, and others
    Releases: Waiting on the Upside bootleg CD
    Notes: The band dedicates "My Wave" to the Ramones. This may exist on video too.
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Waiting for the Sun, Pretty Noose, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Fell on Black Days, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Mailman, Jesus Christ Pose

August 04, 1996: Irvine, CA Irvine Meadows (Lollapalooza)
    Played with: Metallica, the Ramones, Screaming Trees, Rancid, and others
    Notes: Last show of the Lollapalooza tour with an unusual setlist. CJ from the Ramones joins the band on "Ty Cobb". Chris incorporates lyrics from "Blow Up the Outside World" into the end of "Jesus Christ Pose", which is interesting to hear.
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Burden in My Hand, Pretty Noose, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Fell on Black Days, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Rhinosaur, Jesus Christ Pose>>(Blow Up the Outside World)

September 16, 1996: Glasgow, Scotland (UK) Barrowlands
    Support Acts: Eleven, Moby
    Sources: analog audience audio, A/A- (incomplete)
    Notes: The known recording is incomplete, missing "Spoonman" and "Searching" at the beginning, though it appears they likely closed with "Full On Kevin's Mom". Outstanding setlist. "Boot Camp" features an extended ending.
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, Head Down, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Never Named, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Fell on Black Days, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Waiting For the Sun, Rhinosaur, Mailman, Drawing Flies, Blow Up the Outside World, Drop Out Boogie, Full on Kevin's Mom

September 19, 1996: London, UK Brixton Academy
    Support Acts: Eleven, Moby
    Releases: Blow Up the Outside bootleg CD
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden in My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, An Unkind, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Mailman, Drawing Flies, Blow Up the Outside World, Kickstand, Slaves and Bulldozers, Never the Machine Forever, Jesus Christ Pose

October 11, 1996: Rotterdam, Netherlands Ahoy
    Support Acts: Eleven, Moby, Sponge
    Notes: Features the only known performance of "Switch Opens" and a rare performance of "Dark Globe".
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, An Unkind, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Rusty Cage, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Switch Opens, Blow Up the Outside World, Communication Breakdown (tease), Search and Destroy, Slaves and Bulldozers, Dark Globe, Jesus Christ Pose

November 09, 1996: Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom
    Notes: A very drunk Chris teases the audience with a snippet of "Full On Kevin's Mom" before "Black Hole Sun".
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden In My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, An Unkind, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Rusty Cage, Full On Kevin's Mom (tease), Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Blow Up the Outside World, Drawing Flies, Dusty, Slaves and Bulldozers, No Attention, Jesus Christ Pose

November 27, 1996: Austin, TX Music Hall
    Support Acts: Rocket From the Crypt, Pond
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, Burden in My Hand, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Rusty Cage, Fell on Black Days, Helter Skelter, Boot Camp, Blow Up the Outside World, Search and Destroy, Hands All Over, Slaves and Bulldozers, Dusty, Jesus Christ Pose

February 02, 1997: Perth, Australia (Big Day Out Festival)
    Played with: Offspring, You Am I, and others
    Sources: DAT audience audio, B+/B
    Notes: This is the last known circulating Soundgarden show. The known recording may not be complete; there are several cuts, most noticeably at the end of "Blow Up the Outside World". Chris closes the show by soloing the Syd Barrett cover "Dark Globe". A very sloppy and mostly lifeless performance, the main highlight being a spectacular version of "Slaves and Bulldozers".
    Setlist: Spoonman, Searching With My Good Eye Closed, Let Me Drown, Pretty Noose, My Wave, Ty Cobb, Black Hole Sun, Outshined, Rusty Cage, Blow Up the Outside World, Search and Destroy, Slaves and Bulldozers, Dark Globe
  • Options
    That's quite a fucking collection dude. :p

January 29, 1992: Los Angeles, CA sounds good, what with the only live performance of Birth Ritual and all. I'm not sure what this means though:

Clips of "Superunknown" from the professional video can be seen in the background of some of the many "Superunknown" videos.

As far as I know there's only one music video for Superunknown, and I have the Reading show on DVD...I don't really recognize any footage when I look at my Superunknown video.
  • Options
    The 1-29-92 show is on page 8 of this thread and the links are still good!!Sunshine any chance of you upping the 6-20-92 wurzburg germany show?Check your p.m.'s
  • Options
    This is a different version of 10-6-91

I got this off a forum 3 years ago.Ugly truth and get on the snake arent on the version on this thread.Also,the sound quality is different.FM I believe

http://www.mediafire.com/?c3sjkicglgt
  • Options
    This is the common version of this show

http://www.mediafire.com/?79nmz9nwdns
  • Options
    Woah, does anyone have the soundboard source for the Reading 1995 show?
  • Options
    I wish!!!
  • Options
    Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the pro shot vid of outshined from 10/05/91?
  • Options
    Whoa. Got the '92 show, and Birth Ritual live is fucking intense. Anyone who doubted Cornell live needs to hear that. It's a perfect re-creation of the album version..just...whoa.
  • Options
    The 1-29-92 show is on page 8 of this thread and the links are still good!!Sunshine any chance of you upping the 6-20-92 wurzburg germany show?Check your p.m.'s

Here's the Wurzburg show.

June 20, 1992: Wurzburg, Germany Talavara Mainweisen
    Supporting: Guns and Roses

The setlist:

01 Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    02 Hands All Over
    03 Face Pollution
    04 Rusty Cage
    05 Outshined
    06 Jesus Christ Pose

flac:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=73CTCTSI

I think I got this on dime, but I'm not sure... thanks so much to whoever uploaded it!
  • Options
    Does anyone have an mp3 rip of the pro shot vid of outshined from 10/05/91?

I might have the video, but I have not ripped the audio. I have an mpg video that's simply "Soundgarden - Outshined (Live)." It's a pro shot vid from around that time. I can upload that in the next few days. or rip and upload the audio next week sometime.
  • Options
    Duder5k wrote:
    That's quite a fucking collection dude. :p

January 29, 1992: Los Angeles, CA sounds good, what with the only live performance of Birth Ritual and all. I'm not sure what this means though:

Clips of "Superunknown" from the professional video can be seen in the background of some of the many "Superunknown" videos.

As far as I know there's only one music video for Superunknown, and I have the Reading show on DVD...I don't really recognize any footage when I look at my Superunknown video.

I will upload the LA show in the next few days!

I only have 1 version of the Superunknown video, and none of the footage is from Reading, so I'm not sure about that either...

How good is your Reading show on DVD? I have a small part of the show, but the quality is pretty bad... I'd love to get a better version of it.
  • Options
    to my knowledge LA 92 was already posted somewhere in this thread , I've always wondered how good can songs like Toy box , HIV baby and sub pop rock city are played live
  • Options
    Yeah the link for the LA show is still up, in fact I already downloaded and posted my mini-review of Birth Ritual. :p Yeah maybe the whole Superunknown thing was referring to footage on that CD+ Multimedia thing, which had a lot of rare video and stuff you wouldn't find anywhere else.

As for my Reading DVD, it's the whole show, and it's actually above average for an SG audience shot.This one is up close near the stage and you can easily make everything out. I mean I can't imagine how incredible the pro-shot version must be, but this one is still very watchable. I got it on DIME, you can probably get it there too.
  • Options
    Here's the Quebec, Canada show:

August 05, 1994
    Guertin Arena
    Hull, Quebec, Canada

Quality: 7.0/10

Disc one:
    0. intro ["Night Surf"]
    1. Jesus Christ Pose
    2. Spoonman
    3. Let Me Drown
    4. Mailman
    5. The Day I Tried to Live
    6. My Wave
    7. Room a Thousand Years Wide
    8. Black Hole Sun
    9. Searching With My Good Eye Closed
    10. Superunknown
    11. Rusty Cage
    12. Half

Disc two:
    1. Mind Riot
    2. Fell on Black Days
    3. Drawing Flies
    4. Slaves and Bulldozers
    5. Kickstand
    6. Face Pollution
    7. Like Suicide
    8. Limo Wreck
    9. Head Down
    10. Hands All Over

Notes: Excellent show. The 7.0 rating is a composite; it sounds like the taper moves around some, which causes the recording
    to sometimes sound like a 6.5 and other times like a 7.5. The encore sounds better than the rest of the show after a rough spot at
    the beginning of "Limo Wreck". Last known performance of "Limo Wreck".

part 1 (flac):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I3SAHQ3T

part 2 (flac):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GUICXGRD

part 3 (flac):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YSWYWLH

mp3s:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KRC5NXA0

Thanks to the person who uploaded this on dime!!
  • Options
    8-4-94 Sounds pretty damn good to me!7.0??We cant be too picky can we?Sunshine thank you once again for helping me build my sg collection further.Very much appreciated!!!Check you pm's please...........
  • Options
    I found a post by someone in a topix thread talking about an audience recording of SG's second to last show in Maui 2/8/97... does anyone have this, or know anyting about it? Thanks!!

2nd to last post:
    http://www.topix.com/forum/music/grunge/TMM6AKMV0HR65ASPI/p2
  • Options
    This one's a real treat! Terrific setlist with lots of covers. Everyone is in good, energetic form. Merry Christmas!

May 1989
    Motion Unlimited
    Madone, Bergamo,Italy

Disc One :

1. Gun
    2. Flower
    3. I Awake
    4. Hand Of God
    5. He Didn't
    6. Hunted Down
    7. All Your Lies
    8. Head Injury
    9. Circle Of Power
    10. Incessant Mace

Disc Two :

1. Problem Child
    2. Fopp
    3. Nothing To Say
    4. Band Intro > Beyond The Wheel >
    5. Jam > Tears To Forget >
    6. Working Man > Communication Breakdown > I'm Eighteen

Encores :

7. Entering
    8. Sunshine Of Your Love

Notes:
    Decent audience recording, not an easy show to find around.

Master cassette > Nakamichi > amplifiers > tascam audio cdrw750 > cd > computer > plex tool professional XL > wav > flac.

Recorded, transfered, & uploaded by 38f on Dime, September 2007.

Links:
    Disc1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3KNPB508
    Disc2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6I9CZH9
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı