I don’t.  I will buy it from you.

It is a dirty business Tempo!  Ha.
  • PM16037 said:
    Have this one? 
    I don’t.  I will buy it from you.

It is a dirty business Tempo!  Ha.
    Savages...
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    I just hope someone doesn’t get shot over stickers... shoes I can incompletely understand, but stickers???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PP193448 said:
    I just hope someone doesn’t get shot over stickers... shoes I can incompletely understand, but stickers???
    You obviously didn't live through the 4th grade sticker trading of Dunbar Elementary back in the early 80's. :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:
    PP193448 said:
    You obviously didn't live through the 4th grade sticker trading of Dunbar Elementary back in the early 80's. :wink:
    My 4yo niece goes crazy for stickers

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    deadendp said:
    PP193448 said:

And that's normal. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    deadendp said:
    PP193448 said:

Now add 30+ years to that... would she still go crazy for stickers???  :get_outta_here:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • PP193448 said:
    deadendp said:
    PP193448 said:

Now add 30+ years to that... would she still go crazy for stickers???  :get_outta_here:
    She is related to me so I'm gonna say Yes...
    PP193448 said:
    deadendp said:
    PP193448 said:

She is related to me so I'm gonna say Yes...
    Poor girl.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Someone get this addict his sticker fix please!!!
    Do you have this one?

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Trade me your stickers!!!
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Chris, I'm interested in those EV flag pins.
  • Whats the deadman sticker worth?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Mattchew said:
    So is everybody else, lol.  I'll chat with u.
  • Whats the deadman sticker worth?
    $5-10.

I wouldn't put a lot of worth on it.
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Mattchew said:
    So is everybody else, lol.  I'll chat with u.
      Sounds good!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    I m not sure if he would like credit or not but an amazing forum member hooked me up with an mia sticker which completes my sticker collection of shows I have been too!!!  Thank you soooooo much!  In order to pay it forward I have an extra philly 4/29/16 sticker that I d like to give away. All you have to do is post a photo of yourself along with the ticket stub from the show. Bring on the tour!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    I m not sure if he would like credit or not but an amazing forum member hooked me up with an mia sticker which completes my sticker collection of shows I have been too!!!  Thank you soooooo much!  In order to pay it forward I have an extra philly 4/29/16 sticker that I d like to give away. All you have to do is post a photo of yourself along with the ticket stub from the show. Bring on the tour!!
    How cool is that!?!
    Finally!  Just like your sock collection my sticker collection is complete!!

• mcgruff10 said:

Very cool!  All the shows you've attended?

Thread integrity, trade me some stickers!!!
    mcgruff10 said:

all of the shows i've attended since the 2012 tour.  I am pumped.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,459
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Any reason you picked St. Louis out of  all of the 2014 tour stops?  Obviously no northeast shows that year. 
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

Any reason you picked St. Louis out of  all of the 2014 tour stops?  Obviously no northeast shows that year. 
    Never been there and from what I recall it was one of the few weekend shows. We flew out on a Friday and flew back Sunday. 
    Do you really have all of the stickers you want, because this thread had to be bumped off of the bottom of page 4.

STICKERS!  :smiley: 
    deadendp said:
    Do you really have all of the stickers you want, because this thread had to be bumped off of the bottom of page 4.

Piss off. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    deadendp said:

Piss off. 
    No. :lol: 
  • deadendp said:

I still need a few.

What I'd like to do is get a massive collection of doubles now!
    :weary:
    I SAW PEARL JAM