psst....7/10/17

1234568»

Comments

• mace1229mace1229 Posts: 1,231
    I don't care what anyone prefers. I'd go the cheapest route. I don't see any reason not to.
    but that's only an option for a few items available, seems nearly everything I purchase is 10c only. But I don't have a complaint with those prices (and if I did I just don't buy it). I think vault vinyl prices are fair compared to other sources. Only exception is shipping outside the US does seem ridicilous and would piss me off if I didn't live here. But I do, so it doesn't :)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 11,552
    I wonder if the cd will be full show. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 923
    I wasn't complaining about the prices, I was suggesting Deluxe Packaging for the Vault Series on cd, similar to what the vinyl gets. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 2,308
    I wasn't complaining about the prices, I was suggesting Deluxe Packaging for the Vault Series on cd, similar to what the vinyl gets. 
    That would be pretty awesome. I'm sure plenty of us would still buy both :bring_it:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 2,902
    If the cds were mini-vaults hell yeah id buy them.  Vault packaging is amazing every time
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,063
    One that will need to be shipped to a friend in the states......will be a lovely addition to the series
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UKPosts: 13,063
    Pj will need to tour europe next summer so theres a reason for my vault to come over with said friend :)
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 2,119
    Lol, go look at the Post D made for the 3 vaults, the shipping for all 3 to Canada is $39 thats cheaper than the 1 vault from 10c !
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • bwick21bwick21 Posts: 88
    bwick21 said:
    CM189191 said:
    bwick21 said:
    so much for having the only "official" release of this show. http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=752 

although it will be nice to have more of the songs on the Vault release
    Completely worthless now.  I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    It took me a long time track down a real one that was still sealed so I think I'll hang on to it.  Thanks for offering to help me thin out some of my more worthless records  =)
    You do realize that they reprinted these and you may have one of those.  Only real way to tell is open it and see the record.  It's like owning a sealed "white backspacer" record.
    I got the record from Vintage Vinyl so I am 99.99% sure its a legit copy.
  • CharliePCharlieP Posts: 980
    FANTASTIC NEWS!!!

Roskilde 2000
    Berlin, Athens 2006
    Dusseldorf, Copenhagen 2007
    New York 1 + 2 (MSG) 2008
    Berlin, London 2009
    London, Berlin 2010
    Manchester 2, Berlin 1, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012
    Amsterdam 1 + 2, Stockholm, Oslo, Leeds, Milton Keynes 2014

Heartland Festival, DK (EV solo) 2017

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 8,179
    bwick21 said:
    bwick21 said:
    CM189191 said:
    bwick21 said:
    so much for having the only "official" release of this show. http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=752 

although it will be nice to have more of the songs on the Vault release
    Completely worthless now.  I would be happy to take it off your hands!
    It took me a long time track down a real one that was still sealed so I think I'll hang on to it.  Thanks for offering to help me thin out some of my more worthless records  =)
    You do realize that they reprinted these and you may have one of those.  Only real way to tell is open it and see the record.  It's like owning a sealed "white backspacer" record.
    I got the record from Vintage Vinyl so I am 99.99% sure its a legit copy.
    Does yours look like this?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/SEALED-Pearl-Jam-Lp-Vinyl-Live-at-Soldier-Field-7-11-1995-1st-print-/272709713948?hash=item3f7ec4001c:g:kgUAAOSw~y9ZMCrg&nma=true&si=rsAJgALrxbQxRCaBcsRHh61rG9w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Looks just like the original.
1234568»