North Korea

13»

Comments

  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 8,205
    PJ_Soul said:
    Smellyman said:
    North Korea WILL NEVER attack Guam or any other country.

    Even crazy Kim knows they would be obliterated in seconds.



    wag the dog
    I tend to agree. I also have the "well, you never know - anything's possible - crazy things still happen" thoughts, but I still think the chances of the nut ever actually doing it are slim.
    Which nut?
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 36,172
    PJ_Soul said:
    Smellyman said:
    North Korea WILL NEVER attack Guam or any other country.

    Even crazy Kim knows they would be obliterated in seconds.



    wag the dog
    I tend to agree. I also have the "well, you never know - anything's possible - crazy things still happen" thoughts, but I still think the chances of the nut ever actually doing it are slim.
    Which nut?
    Kim Jung Un.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,769
    edited August 12
    overzealous junior engineers and scientists at play

    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-north-korea-missiles-nuclear-scientists-649702

    Postol is professor of science, technology and national security policy at MIT who has advised the Pentagon and Congress on missile-related defense projects. Schiller and Schmucker are missile engineers with the Munich-based company who have previously analyzed North Korean missiles, and in 2012 determined that the country’s supposed ICBMs were “fakes.” Schiller has worked on missile analyses for NATO, the EU, the German and Austrian armed forces and other institutions in Europe. Schmucker has worked at NASA and served as a U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq. 
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 8,205
    JC29856 said:
    overzealous junior engineers and scientists at play

    http://www.newsweek.com/trump-north-korea-missiles-nuclear-scientists-649702

    Postol is professor of science, technology and national security policy at MIT who has advised the Pentagon and Congress on missile-related defense projects. Schiller and Schmucker are missile engineers with the Munich-based company who have previously analyzed North Korean missiles, and in 2012 determined that the country’s supposed ICBMs were “fakes.” Schiller has worked on missile analyses for NATO, the EU, the German and Austrian armed forces and other institutions in Europe. Schmucker has worked at NASA and served as a U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq. 
    So you'll admit it's a wag the dog response to distract from Mueller's investigation of Russia, Russia, Russia colluding with the Trump campaign to sway the election?
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,769
    these reports are odd, first we reject peace talks then we reject proposal to halt nuke testing.


    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,769
    things you might learn reading this

    http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/pundits-slam-trump-praise-mattis-north-korea

    Someone within the intelligence community is pushing for a military response by leaking this report.”

    months-long campaign by corporate media to drum up fears of a North Korean attack on the American homeland.

    The Western media is notorious for spreading ridiculous myths about North Korea; among them, that the country discovered evidence of unicorns, that all North Koreans are forced to get the same haircut, and that leader Kim Jong-un killed his uncle by feeding him to a pack of dogs.

    Just over 60 years ago, the U.S. waged what was essentially a genocidal war against Korea, in which it murdered millions of people.
    “Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — 20 percent of the population,” said Air Force General Curtis LeMay, who led the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War. 
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 8,205
    JC29856 said:
    things you might learn reading this

    http://www.alternet.org/grayzone-project/pundits-slam-trump-praise-mattis-north-korea

    Someone within the intelligence community is pushing for a military response by leaking this report.”

    months-long campaign by corporate media to drum up fears of a North Korean attack on the American homeland.

    The Western media is notorious for spreading ridiculous myths about North Korea; among them, that the country discovered evidence of unicorns, that all North Koreans are forced to get the same haircut, and that leader Kim Jong-un killed his uncle by feeding him to a pack of dogs.

    Just over 60 years ago, the U.S. waged what was essentially a genocidal war against Korea, in which it murdered millions of people.
    “Over a period of three years or so, we killed off — what — 20 percent of the population,” said Air Force General Curtis LeMay, who led the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War. 
    Yea sure. I guess if you read infowars. I've never heard any of those "rumors" about North Korea. What shoe is going to drop on Monday regarding Trump and Russian collusion? PTAPE755
    09/15/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/29/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield, MA; 08/18/08, O2 London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL;

    Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

    Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,769
    edited August 12
    North Korea is more successful when it comes to mineral resources. North Korea is speculated to be endowed with over six trillion dollars worth of rare metal resources. North Korea is a reservoir that is vast and mostly untouched due to North Korea's extremely rigid and isolationist policies that prevent any foreign mining company from coming in and making use of the metal deposits beneath the soil. North Korea possesses very large deposits of iron and zinc, being the world's eighteenth largest producer of both. The nation also possesses the twenty-second largest coal reserve in the world.

    Trump Tilly and WS have their eyes on the prize!!

    Did we ever find out what ever happened to Libya's gold reserves?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 7,769
    edited August 12
    you think cicilline is familiar with the phrases "you can't unring a bell" or closing the barn doors after the horse are let out?

    Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) told Ryan in a letteron Friday that the House must act immediately to prohibit President Trump from ordering a preemptive nuclear strike without congressional authorization.

    "In light of the ongoing standoff between the United States and North Korea, as well as President Trump's reckless words," Cicilline wrote, "I ask that you immediately call the House of Representatives back into session to debate legislation prohibiting the U.S. from conducting a preemptive nuclear strike without prior congressional authorization."

    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 16,408
    Smellyman said:
    North Korea WILL NEVER attack Guam or any other country.

    Even crazy Kim knows they would be obliterated in seconds.



    wag the dog
    Exactly. The dude isn't suicidal and he wants to stay in power. 
    I don't think he is suicidal, but I do think that he's a drunk kid with an ego that the Kardashions couldn't even imagine.   Add a Clown to the mix and now you have two of dumbest leaders (that have nukes) squaring off.  

    I'm playing Fallout 4 this weekend and saving bottle caps.  
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.