Options

will OF POTATO HEADS AND POLAROIDS DELUXE EDITION be back in stock?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,020
    edited March 2017
    MedozK said:

Bummer, I missed it but won't lose any sleep because of it.

Isn't the point of a Pre Sale to gauge demand and meet it?

The signed Delixe Edition was still limited and they obviously had only a certain number that Mike was going to sign.

At least he is not using a stamp like Jimmy did for his book. That must have been great to wait in line for a smile and stamp. :s

That looks extremely shitty.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited March 2017
    Page stamped books simply to not upset the 2500 folks who paid a fortune for his autographed book. Looks ridiculous but I understand

It would be like a Benaroya reissue on black vinyl............
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    pdalowsky said:

I didnt respond quickly enough to this either, but thats life. If its gone its gone, these will be sold on lost dogs and on ebay so it'll be a case of whether i can afford one when the time comes.

I do hope the tenc make more available with the special housing in the future - perhaps keeping the signed picture as something unique and special to the first run. I would be very interested in just having the book in the outer cover regardless of the print

I was going to buy an extra or two just for this reason if someone I knew didn't have the chance to get one but I did not as I thought there would be plenty.

Sorry Paul.
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

pdalowsky said:

I didnt respond quickly enough to this either, but thats life. If its gone its gone, these will be sold on lost dogs and on ebay so it'll be a case of whether i can afford one when the time comes.

I do hope the tenc make more available with the special housing in the future - perhaps keeping the signed picture as something unique and special to the first run. I would be very interested in just having the book in the outer cover regardless of the print

I was going to buy an extra or two just for this reason if someone I knew didn't have the chance to get one but I did not as I thought there would be plenty.

Sorry Paul.
    Same here. I just got 1. Would've bought couple more.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    Maybe some signed copies (not deluxe edition) will go up for sale over @ https://www.powerhousearena.com/shop/signed-editions soon.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    MedozK said:

The signed Delixe Edition was still limited and they obviously had only a certain number that Mike was going to sign.

At least he is not using a stamp like Jimmy did for his book. That must have been great to wait in line for a smile and stamp. :s

wow that is a big time douche move.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    edited March 2017
    mcgruff10 said:

MedozK said:

This ridiculously hilarious.

"Jimmy, we're going on book signing tours to promote your book and meet your fans, but don't worry, we got you a super rad stamp, to stamp the books vs the three seconds it takes to actually sign it."
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    MedozK said:

Are we sure he's not just a notary public?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    scurtis said:

mcgruff10 said:

MedozK said:

This ridiculously hilarious.

"Jimmy, we're going on book signing tours to promote your book and meet your fans, but don't worry, we got you a super rad stamp, to stamp the books vs the three seconds it takes to actually sign it."
    Awesome!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    This has ben sold out for a couple of days now. Any particular reason why it is still posted in store? Does that mean it is possibly coming back to the store or is it there just to tease us.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,604
    epie said:

This has ben sold out for a couple of days now. Any particular reason why it is still posted in store? Does that mean it is possibly coming back to the store or is it there just to tease us.

Yes
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    MedozK said:

Haha. That's hilarious!
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,852
    edited March 2017
    epie said:

Hoping they come back in stock. Usually if something is sold out the page would be taken down. I've seen many times where an item would be sold out but the page be up for a day or 2. This has been the longest up for a sold out item.

There must be a box or 2 not accounted for. Come on. Put up that "ADD TO CART" button already. You know you wanna.
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    I was aware the book was coming out & was hoping & waiting for an opportunity for a special edition for a long time. I was unable to pick this up as I was involved in a special event with my kids. I've missed out on several other things over the years but this one really bummed me out.
    I'm not going to complain at all about missing out though. You win some & lose some but more importantly the memories created & experience my kids & I shared were far more valuable.

I am hoping, & keep checking back, that a few more are made available.
    #fingerscrossed
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    ShanKathyShanKathy Edmonton, Alberta Posts: 308
    Mike probably needs time to ice his hand before he starts signing another stack of Polaroids. We don't want to break him before the RnRHoF show!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    jason_94 said:

I was aware the book was coming out & was hoping & waiting for an opportunity for a special edition for a long time. I was unable to pick this up as I was involved in a special event with my kids. I've missed out on several other things over the years but this one really bummed me out.
    I'm not going to complain at all about missing out though. You win some & lose some but more importantly the memories created & experience my kids & I shared were far more valuable.

#fingerscrossed

really hope you're able to get one, man. If I would've grabbed one, I would've sold it to you. Will keep my eyes peeled.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    mfc2006 said:

jason_94 said:

#fingerscrossed

really hope you're able to get one, man. If I would've grabbed one, I would've sold it to you. Will keep my eyes peeled.
    :open_mouth:

Wow! Thanks!

I didn't post looking for sympathy & don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I just wanted to share my story/reason for missing out & my perspective.

I was going to do a separate post to see if anyone had an extra or info on possibly being able to get one. So, I greatly appreciate your help in keeping an eye out for one.

Thanks again!

:bow:
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    Could just be a matter of waiting to hear back from the printer to see if an increase can be accommodated?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,632
    ShanKathy said:

Mike probably needs time to ice his hand before he starts signing another stack of Polaroids. We don't want to break him before the RnRHoF show!

Looks like Jimmy Page has a fix for that problem.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    back in stock!
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    Grabbed one, Thanks.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,632
    Still there.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Still there.

People hoping to flip or trade their extras are feeling a little sick right now..lol
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    danny said:

just paying out for ed tickets my wallet is empty june 6th going to be awesome,

The deluxe version is actually in stock, as of Saturday afternoon.
    Anyone know if it will be sold at FTM?
    I live ten miles from the Seattle warehouse and it grinds my gears to pay $12 for shipping when shipping is free on many other sites even if they are coming from across the country or even overseas.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    stratmadstratmad Posts: 208
    Bump. Deluxe version is back in stock, I just ordered my copy.
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    I just ordered one. Thanks, Ten Club for bringing it back also for responding to my email so fast!!!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    jumped on the second run too. weakness rules the day :)
  • Options
    Got it!
    I'm through with screaming
  • Options
    ravilloriasravillorias Paris Posts: 458
    got it too :)
    -- rafa