Options

Should Donald Trump be impeached?

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    No
    if you are up for taking it, you don't need it.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    Yes
    ^^^i hope you're right and the test was valid. Otherwise I'm fucking insane
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    I'm happy to report that I am in good mental health, lol. I mean, relatively. :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I don't need a test my doctor tells me I'm fine.
    I'd like a second opinion though, where is this test?
  • Options

vaggar posted the test a few posts ago.
    Posted up above (Obviously these kinds of tests are just to satisfy curiosity and waste time, not to be used for a real diagnosis).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Posted up above (Obviously these kinds of tests are just to satisfy curiosity and waste time, not to be used for a real diagnosis).
    Thanks.
    Well that was the fastest click out of a website I've ever done.
    (Where is that damn simpson grandpa walking in and walking out)
    A website asking for all your personal info before you can take the test?
    I guess I'm crazy.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Thanks.
    Well that was the fastest click out of a website I've ever done.
    (Where is that damn simpson grandpa walking in and walking out)
    A website asking for all your personal info before you can take the test?
    I guess I'm crazy.
    It doesn't even ask for your name. Doesn't ask for your address or phone number either, and sure doesn't ask for any payment info... so I have no clue what your concern might be. Sometimes I think people are paranoid just for the sake of being paranoid. There is a reason it asks for the specific info that it does (i.e. weight and height (BMI), because weight can be connected to psychological/eating/emotional disorders...etc etc). It is asking for info that is possibly relevant to your mental health (and your postal code, obviously just for user statistics). But whatever, I don't care if you register on a mental health resource site so you can do a quiz or not, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    I'm very well aware that my mental state isn't on snuff with most others. That reminds me, I need to take my lithium and other meds.
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^have the meds kicked in yet?
  • Options
    No
    vaggar99 said:

?????????
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes

vaggar99 said:

?????????
    look at his original post. he's talking about taking lithium...it was a joke, but the guy has been sending me a lot of angry messages and i thought it was valid response
  • Options
    No
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

?????????
    look at his original post. he's talking about taking lithium...it was a joke, but the guy has been sending me a lot of angry messages and i thought it was valid response
    it is never a valid response.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Yes
    ^^^why? believe it was not a knock. the guy openly talks about lithium...how am i supposed to know if he's joking or he actually takes the stuff? Either way...it was a joke...and again came to mind because this guy had been attacking me and then he comes out saying this stuff about lithium...so anyway, please don't take it as me attacking the mentally ill. am not
  • Options
    Uhhhhh it's not cool, man. Not fucking cool at all. And I have never sent you a message on here.

I'd expect a comment like that from Trump but not a real patriot like yourself.
    You're an embarrassment to being progressive.
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^alright. I was thinking I needed to apologize to you and Hugh for this. I really meant it as a joke. I am very very sorry if I offended you. I take mental illness seriously. I've studied the subject in depth as a hobby for the last 20 years. i do not take it lightly
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^and thank you for suggesting that my actions are patriotic. That's probably one of the nicest things anyone has said to me.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Yes
    Is the pope catholic?

He and Pence should be impeached at the same time. Pence won't get a 2nd term if only Trump goes because he couldn't shoot someone and still have those behind him like Trump. Plus, blue getting the house back in 2018 will be an automatic block of everything from him.

Hell I'm all for a rumored special election to replace them with Kasich or Romney. I can survive them for 4 years, love or hate them. Trump and Pence is just Martin Sheen in The Dead Zone ffs.
  • Options
    Yes
    Wma31394 said:

Absolutely not..for what?

Unless you've been hiding in a cave for two years, piss off.
  • Options
    Yes

What will probably bite him in the ass is the conflict of interest with his business. I see no way the greedy bastard will resist using his current position as a way to make profitable deals.

That and his cabinet of 700 Club friendly deplorables and the pipeline.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

^^^and thank you for suggesting that my actions are patriotic. That's probably one of the nicest things anyone has said to me.

You're embarrassing yourself.
  • Options
    Yes
    doubt the Boeing thing will go anywhere, but some are speculating that T. committed market manipulation yesterday:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3u9vV5Og1DNRmRPeWlXMDJ0TWc
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    vaggar99 said:

doubt the Boeing thing will go anywhere, but some are speculating that T. committed market manipulation yesterday:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3u9vV5Og1DNRmRPeWlXMDJ0TWc

It could be cancelled. Obama set precedent when he canceled Marine One helicopters due to cost overruns.
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^unlikely. the currents AF1's are already at the end of their life expectancy
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Yes
    unlikely this goes anywhere given the Congress of cowards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw9-RjSdm4
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    vaggar99 said:

unlikely this goes anywhere given the Congress of cowards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqw9-RjSdm4

Or maybe it's, you know, the lack of impeachable offences?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Yes
    ^^^i suppose time will tell.
  • Options
    Yes
    the calm Keith
    https://youtu.be/Hv28Hnx9uCg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Yes
    I voted yes, but not because I think that he should be impeached now.

I think he will be impeached down the road for some major fuck up that hasn't happened yet (or the details make it too early to tell right now...).

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Trump will be impeached!!!
    You heard it here 17th