Comments

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    benjs said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

What's your take on Israeli intelligencia utter silence on bannon? Seems strange that they paint Sanders as anti semitic and go silent with Bannon. The convicted pedophile Derschwitz actually sung bannom praise.
    Thoughts?
    You should refrain from calling people convicted pedophiles when they're not convicted pedophiles. Thoughts?
    "alleged" would be a better choice for now. he knows alotta good lawyers, lmao
    http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/news/a8189/jeffrey-epstein-filthy-rich/
    http://www.businessinsider.com/how-alan-dershowitz-got-involved-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-2015-1
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/08/alan-dershowitz-girl-jeffrey-epstein-teenager
    http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/judge-rules-against-dershowitz-in-defamation-case-/npn6d/
  • Options
    The funny thing I bet most do not know is Ivanka Trump is Jewish and so is her husband and their kids. Yeah, but Donald hired a anti-jew to his cabinet.
    96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300

The funny thing I bet most do not know is Ivanka Trump is Jewish and so is her husband and their kids. Yeah, but Donald hired a anti-jew to his cabinet.

Haha ha lol that's what you come up with ok ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    his daddy is ex-felon scum, not unlike Chelsie's ex-felon daddy in law. The Clintons and Trumps have more in common than most know. lol
  • Options

Again, has nothing to do with anything. And doesn't change the fact that he's appointed an anti-semite as his chief advisor.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    rssesq said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

rssesq said:

check my privy bro

What's your take on Israeli intelligencia utter silence on bannon? Seems strange that they paint Sanders as anti semitic and go silent with Bannon. The convicted pedophile Derschwitz actually sung bannom praise.
    Thoughts?
    You should refrain from calling people convicted pedophiles when they're not convicted pedophiles. Thoughts?
    "alleged" would be a better choice for now. he knows alotta good lawyers, lmao
    http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/news/a8189/jeffrey-epstein-filthy-rich/
    http://www.businessinsider.com/how-alan-dershowitz-got-involved-in-jeffrey-epstein-case-2015-1
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jan/08/alan-dershowitz-girl-jeffrey-epstein-teenager
    http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/news/news/crime-law/judge-rules-against-dershowitz-in-defamation-case-/npn6d/
    I meant suspected, my swype spelled out convicted.

http://abovethelaw.com/2015/10/is-this-what-exoneration-looks-like-to-alan-dershowitz/
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited November 2016

That just makes Trump that much worse... He's a man who is willing to hire an anti-semite to be his right hand man, even though his own daughter (who he wants to fuck) and grandchildren are Jewish. He is Scum.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gtilley8Gtilley8 Detroit Posts: 985
    I truly don't believe this issue is the same as Hillary's email situation. Sure there's some head -scratcher questions that go along with it. But it's not on the same plane...... And I was a Clinton voter that thinks this guy Pence is a lunatic. I will say that his governor papers, that were put into the IU library and sealed until '23 or death, is a bit odd.

It is strange that the Trumpkins feel the need to defend and deflect this so heavily. Very ironic.
    2000 - 8/21 - Columbus, OH
    2003 - 6/18 - Chicago, IL
    2006 - 5/22 - Auburn Hills, MI
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL
    2015 - 9/26 - New York, NY
    2016 - 4/16 - Greenville, SC; 8/20 - Chicago, IL; 8/22 - Chicago, IL
    2018 - 8/18 - Chicago, IL; 8/20 - Chicago, IL

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3045
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2016

mace1229 said:

mace1229 said:

So what is between a Jew and a guy dude? Some kosher sheets maybe?

Gays get it straight he hates Gays and Bannon hates Jews and your boy Bafoon hates everyone in between!
    He is not my boy bafoon. The reason he won the election (well, one reason) is he won voters who were truly undecided and those who did not think either was an appropriate candidate but realized they had to chose one. I would fall under that second category.
    All good & dandy but I'm not talking about who voted or why they voted ! I'm calling a spade a spade Bannon hates Jews Pence hates gays and head Bafoon hates everyone in between !
    The Bannon anti-semitism charge is a lie. It is a fabrication by media gatekeepers who do not like the aggressive in-your-face reporting of Breitbart News. Andrew Breitbart (deceased), Bannon and Larry Solov are staunchly pro-israel and have all been serious supporters of judeo-christian values. Anybody who is really interested in learning about the man would read this long interview held at the Vatican back in 2014.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder/this-is-how-steve-bannon-sees-the-entire-world?utm_term=.gq9OVmQDg#.hbDR9Mvyj

Specifically when questioned on racism and anti-semitism within the tea part movement the man had to say this:

"Harnwell: The first question was, you’d reference the Front National and UKIP as having elements that are tinged with the racial aspect amidst their voter profile, and the questioner was asking how you intend to deal with that aspect.

Bannon: I don’t believe I said UKIP in that. I was really talking about the parties on the continent, Front National and other European parties.

I’m not an expert in this, but it seems that they have had some aspects that may be anti-Semitic or racial. By the way, even in the tea party, we have a broad movement like this, and we’ve been criticized, and they try to make the tea party as being racist, etc., which it’s not. But there’s always elements who turn up at these things, whether it’s militia guys or whatever. Some that are fringe organizations. My point is that over time it all gets kind of washed out, right? People understand what pulls them together, and the people on the margins I think get marginalized more and more.

I believe that you’ll see this in the center-right populist movement in continental Europe. I’ve spent quite a bit of time with UKIP, and I can say to you that I’ve never seen anything at all with UKIP that even comes close to that. I think they’ve done a very good job of policing themselves to really make sure that people including the British National Front and others were not included in the party, and I think you’ve seen that also with tea party groups, where some people would show up and were kind of marginal members of the tea party, and the tea party did a great job of policing themselves early on. And I think that’s why when you hear charges of racism against the tea party, it doesn’t stick with the American people, because they really understand.

I think when you look at any kind of revolution — and this is a revolution — you always have some groups that are disparate. I think that will all burn away over time and you’ll see more of a mainstream center-right populist movement."

So as you can see (for those who actually take the time to read the interview) Bannon is actually a deep thinker and the furthest thing from an anti-semite or white nationalist. He has worked with and employed a variety of different jewish writers over the years who only parted ways when it came to Bannon's full throated endorsement of Trump. An article published criticizing Bill Kristol as a "renegade jew" was actually written by another jew who thought jews should support Trump. For people to use that as evidence of anti-semitism or an unsubstantiated statement by an ex-wife during a divorce proceeding is completelt ridiculous. It is the continuation of playing the race and/or anti-semetism card against a man who has disrupted the corrupt and elitist media. They have lost control of the flow of information and are lashing out in one final fit of rage.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,633
    You really believe this cut and paste? ^^
  • Options

Believe? Do you have evidence of Bannon's anti-semitism? What I see on here is a regurgitation of unsubstantiated nonsense. That being said it does not matter. The election demonstrated that people are not listening to these charges anymore. The left has cried wolf too many times and has shown to be out of arguments with respect to any issue. Unfortunately though this lesson has not been learned so progressive failure will continue to repeat itself up and down the ballot.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    Sure, there's accusations of anti-Jew and homophobic claims, and the fact members of the KKK like Trump (even though he is not associated with them). Could be worse, Trump could be close friends with a known and CONVICTED domestic terrorist who has killed people and who still brags about what he did and says he would do it again. Wait, why does that sound familiar? O yeah, Obama and BILL F***iING AYERS! I assume you were 10 times as outraged when Obama's political carear started in the home of Ayers? And Ayers was a close friend to him, not just someone he never met and said he'd vote for him? Yeah, I'm sure that was the case.
    These claims were amusing at first, now its just getting old and sad.
  • Options
    mace1229 said:

Sure, there's accusations of anti-Jew and homophobic claims, and the fact members of the KKK like Trump (even though he is not associated with them). Could be worse, Trump could be close friends with a known and CONVICTED domestic terrorist who has killed people and who still brags about what he did and says he would do it again. Wait, why does that sound familiar? O yeah, Obama and BILL F***iING AYERS! I assume you were 10 times as outraged when Obama's political carear started in the home of Ayers? And Ayers was a close friend to him, not just someone he never met and said he'd vote for him? Yeah, I'm sure that was the case.

C'mon Mace you know they don't care about Ayres or Jeremiah Wright or Rashid Khalidi. They never cared about Senator Robert Byrd and the KKK before them. They don't care about Keith Ellison now and his ties to the Nation of Islam...heck they're ready to make him head of the DNC!
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Believe? Do you have evidence of Bannon's anti-semitism? What I see on here is a regurgitation of unsubstantiated nonsense. That being said it does not matter. The election demonstrated that people are not listening to these charges anymore. The left has cried wolf too many times and has shown to be out of arguments with respect to any issue. Unfortunately though this lesson has not been learned so progressive failure will continue to repeat itself up and down the ballot.
    Cried wolf? Responding to fact and pointing that out is hardly crying wolf. There's a few things you can deduce by this election, and one being the majority of voters nation wide didn't vote for Trump. Saying anything different is lying to yourself. He did win in a legit election, and that's fine. Saying that there's some mandate based on numbers is fundamentally wrong, and flat out stupid.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Gtilley8 said:

BS44325 said:

Cried wolf? Responding to fact and pointing that out is hardly crying wolf. There's a few things you can deduce by this election, and one being the majority of voters nation wide didn't vote for Trump. Saying anything different is lying to yourself. He did win in a legit election, and that's fine. Saying that there's some mandate based on numbers is fundamentally wrong, and flat out stupid.
    Please list the facts with respect to anti-semitism. I haven't seen any yet. And in terms of "the majority of voters" it's just too bad that the constitution doesn't work that way. A majority of states decided that the race/anti-semitism/misogyny card has been maxed out.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,633
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

C'mon Mace you know they don't care about Ayres or Jeremiah Wright or Rashid Khalidi. They never cared about Senator Robert Byrd and the KKK before them. They don't care about Keith Ellison now and his ties to the Nation of Islam...heck they're ready to make him head of the DNC!
    Looks like you guys are conforming nicely.
  • Options

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Looks like you guys are conforming nicely.
    Truth is contagious
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

Gtilley8 said:

BS44325 said:

Please list the facts with respect to anti-semitism. I haven't seen any yet. And in terms of "the majority of voters" it's just too bad that the constitution doesn't work that way. A majority of states decided that the race/anti-semitism/misogyny card has been maxed out.
    You're arguing a different point. Congratulations. I said that he won a legit election. I'm not making excuses, or saying get rid of the electoral college. End of story.

If you think Breitbart.com isn't alt-right right, fascist, and ripe with anti-semitism, then you're either stupid, or a liar. He who runs said website, is guilty by association at the very least.
    2007 - 8/5 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    Gtilley8 said:

BS44325 said:

Gtilley8 said:

BS44325 said:

You're arguing a different point. Congratulations. I said that he won a legit election. I'm not making excuses, or saying get rid of the electoral college. End of story.

If you think Breitbart.com isn't alt-right right, fascist, and ripe with anti-semitism, then you're either stupid, or a liar. He who runs said website, is guilty by association at the very least.
    You post the evidence of facism and/or anti-semitism and then we can decide whether I'm stupid or a liar. Either way I have seen far more evidence of anti-semitism on the alt-left AMT but I wouldn't dare accuse the moderator and/or Pearl Jam of being guilty by association.
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,244
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    And who's the misogynist again?
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed too for these comments alone.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited November 2016

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    Now I see.
    I thought your posts were funny due to language.
    But this one makes it loud and clear what you think.

edit - :disappointed:
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    "I love the concept of Black Lives Matter, but they are an anti-Semitic group."
    Alan Dershowitz

Let's see the rush to defend...
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

I believe it was bannon that said this:
    “ the biggest problem he had with Archer (school) is the number of Jews that attend." He said that he "doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiny brats’ and that he didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews.”

Is that not anti semetic?
  • Options

BS44325 said:

“ the biggest problem he had with Archer (school) is the number of Jews that attend." He said that he "doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiny brats’ and that he didn’t want the girls going to school with Jews.”

You believe he said it but nobody can verify it...It is what his ex-wife alleged. It is the flimsiest of evidence if it can be considered anything beyond hearsay evidence at all.

This article is one more that just blows the whole idea of anti-semitism out of the water

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/16/the-borking-of-bannon-or-why-trumps-breitbart-pick-bests-the-new-york-times-arthur-sulzberger/

But again...I don't expect anybody on the alt-left to read it. Most would rather run with the spoon fed false narrative even if it leads to continued electoral defeats.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,300

BS44325 said:

No not anymore since Bafoon made it ok to spew this kind of rethoric it's now ok , you see how all the groping accusations are now over once he was elected that was the end of that talk !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969

Yeah and since Kushner carries so much influence how would he allow Bannon in there? I don't get it. Definitely confusing.

I heard some audio of Bannon last night. He's definitely a whack job.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You believe he said it but nobody can verify it...It is what his ex-wife alleged. It is the flimsiest of evidence if it can be considered anything beyond hearsay evidence at all.

This article is one more that just blows the whole idea of anti-semitism out of the water

https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/11/16/the-borking-of-bannon-or-why-trumps-breitbart-pick-bests-the-new-york-times-arthur-sulzberger/

But again...I don't expect anybody on the alt-left to read it. Most would rather run with the spoon fed false narrative even if it leads to continued electoral defeats.
    So that's your defense? A three paragraph blog statement from a pro-Israeli blogger comparing ed kennedy's Robert Bork statements to the NYT lead articles and editorial? That's what your defending Bannon with? Are you really a professor?

And I guess because I read it I can be associated or called "alt-left?"

I give more credence to his ex-wife's alleged allegations.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,969

BS44325 said:

yeah I forgot about that....dude is a fucking asshole
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You asked for evidence that he was an anti-semite, I provided such evidence. Those are part of court documents, if they weren't true, wouldn't bannon try and clear his name? Wouldn't he sue his ex for slander? Simply saying "I didn't say those things" doesn't mean he didn't say it.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,014
    tbergs said:

BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Melania ..
    And who's the misogynist again?
    I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed too for these comments alone.
    BS44325 said:

mace1229 said:

Seriously. This was the only comment to my question. These were similar (but more drastic scenarios). Wright was openly racists against whites, said ant-American claims. Ayers KILLED people, created a domestic terrorist organization and started Obama's political career. So why do so many ignore all that, but are so outraged because someone from the KVK who Trump never met voted for him?
    I don't get it.