THE DEBATES 2016

Comments

• cutz said:

cutz said:

Undecided voter here, and after last night's debate: i'm still undecided. Neither one did anything for me, one way or the other. Lets see how the next debates go.

You seriously can't be an undecided voter between Trump and Hillary at this point, right? You're kidding, right?
    So, you think i'm the only voter who is still undecided right now? You're kidding right?

Like i said: still more debates to go, though i'm not entirely basing my decision solely on them.
    What are you basing your decision on them of you're waiting for the next 2 debates?
    Who has the bigger penis, maybe? Here's a clue as to who would win that-She doesn't even have one.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,464
    cutz said:

Undecided voter here, and after last night's debate: i'm still undecided. Neither one did anything for me, one way or the other. Lets see how the next debates go.

cutz said:

Just curious- are you undecided about voting for either Trump or Clinton or does a third party candidate figure in?

It seems that whenever I hear about people being undecided it's often only about that rather far-reaching but exclusive club, the Democratic/Republican candidates.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• cutz said:

cutz said:

You seriously can't be an undecided voter between Trump and Hillary at this point, right? You're kidding, right?
    So, you think i'm the only voter who is still undecided right now? You're kidding right?

Like i said: still more debates to go, though i'm not entirely basing my decision solely on them.
    What are you basing your decision on them of you're waiting for the next 2 debates?
    Who has the bigger penis, maybe? Here's a clue as to who would win that-She doesn't even have one.
    Uh, ok.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,918

Lots to think about here. Keep in mind I get almost all my political coverage from C-Span, where there are no commentators, and I generally don't read blogs or even newspapers anymore because objective journalism is dead. So I have no clue what the conventional spin is, and I don't care.

I'm still not convinced Clinton went home with a victory. I felt like Trump came out strong in the first segment on the economy and Clinton lost the opportunity to really push her economic agenda for working families. I don't feel like she got her bearings until that portion was over. Unfortunately for her, Trump's version of the state of our economy resonates with people, myself included (it sucks. Most people are still really struggling). I'm just rational enough to understand that his actual policies will fuck us all over more greatly than hers will fuck us over. I pretty much failed macroeconomicso in college, so I won't even pretend to understand the numbers. But I know enough from personal experience that Republicans get it wrong every time, no matter how it makes me feel to hear them tell their tale. I wish the rest of the 99% paid more attention to experience than feelings.

Trump disintegrated as the debate went on, but even in those places where he could have attacked more strongly to win points, I felt like he left open a lot of questions about Clinton's credibility. The open questions are still problematic to many voters. Her admission of a mistake about the email worked, I thought. People with forgiving hearts would hear the sincerity in her voice. The rest will just keep believing what they will.

I was concerned with much of Clinton's non-verbal behavior. At times she appeared smug and mocking. While I personally understand the inclination to mock Trump, she still has voters in swing states to win over. The like-ability thing matters to them, and I can see why people can be turned off the appearance of her arrogance. I wish that while Trump was going off his deep ends that she would have maintained a more neutral composure and let him combust all on his own without rolling her eyes and laughing when he was done. If her laughter were genuine, I'd go with it. But it wasn't genuine. It was a forced "look at stupid" kind of laugh that people don't really like, no matter whom we're laughing at.

Clearly Clinton's foreign policy answers were stronger. There was never any doubt that she would win those points. I especially appreciated her appeal to the rest of the world on behalf the American people that we will honor our commitments.

Overall, I was disappointed with the debate. I didn't get to see Trump completely bury himself, nor did Clinton hit a home run with voters in my region that I care about. I hope she does better next time.

So basically you didn't judge the debate very much on policy and content, but personality, communication process, and your subjective reaction to those things?
    What policy? Did they discuss much policy? Content, as in tax returns, birth certificates, and Rosie O'Donnell? I will go back to the C-Span archive, re-listen (already listened twice), and count exactly how many minutes they discussed policy.

Like I said, Trump pretty much dominated the opening economic discussion. I also said Clinton dominated the foreign policy discussion...In between the opening and closing segment, there wasn't much. Please tell me which other policy discussions I missed, and I will address those.

Please know I am actively campaigning for Clinton in my swing district. The entire state of Virginia depends on my district. I have skin in the game. I know the voters I'm dealing with, and their votes will matter more than most of yours in this election. She needed to do better.
    True that there wasn't much policy discussion. I guess my point is what do we let dictate how we determine winning the debate, policy or putting on a show?
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

benjs said:

LOL !!!! I didn't watch it because I know who I'm voting for anyway but I did see highlights and comments on the interweb....
    your gal Hillary bot her ass handed to her.

Godfather.

If you didn't watch the debate then do us all a favour and shut up, as you have no right to comment on an event you did not witness (and I mean all disrespect). Those of us who did, witnessed something extraordinarily shocking and pathetic. The fact that you would purposely deny yourself access to seeing a politician's true colours so that you can vote for the politician you've painted in your mind instead of the politician actually running, speaks volumes about your ignorance.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ! good grief man was the lose so bad that your anger is getting the best of you ? ......breath, deep in easy out and then hold your tong down with a spoon so you don't swallow it, feel better yet ? one more time just to make sure LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

Why would you even comment on something you didn't see?
    there are few folks on here that didn't see it but still had something to say so what's your point ?

Godfather.

the point is most of us do research, not just look at biased "news" sites and cherry pick what we want to hear.
    right.

Godfather.

edited September 2016
    well I've always said "vote for the best liar" Hillary clearly deserves to win this election according to my own ideals. LOL !!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

Godfather.
  • Lots to think about here. Keep in mind I get almost all my political coverage from C-Span, where there are no commentators, and I generally don't read blogs or even newspapers anymore because objective journalism is dead. So I have no clue what the conventional spin is, and I don't care.

I'm still not convinced Clinton went home with a victory. I felt like Trump came out strong in the first segment on the economy and Clinton lost the opportunity to really push her economic agenda for working families. I don't feel like she got her bearings until that portion was over. Unfortunately for her, Trump's version of the state of our economy resonates with people, myself included (it sucks. Most people are still really struggling). I'm just rational enough to understand that his actual policies will fuck us all over more greatly than hers will fuck us over. I pretty much failed macroeconomicso in college, so I won't even pretend to understand the numbers. But I know enough from personal experience that Republicans get it wrong every time, no matter how it makes me feel to hear them tell their tale. I wish the rest of the 99% paid more attention to experience than feelings.

Trump disintegrated as the debate went on, but even in those places where he could have attacked more strongly to win points, I felt like he left open a lot of questions about Clinton's credibility. The open questions are still problematic to many voters. Her admission of a mistake about the email worked, I thought. People with forgiving hearts would hear the sincerity in her voice. The rest will just keep believing what they will.

I was concerned with much of Clinton's non-verbal behavior. At times she appeared smug and mocking. While I personally understand the inclination to mock Trump, she still has voters in swing states to win over. The like-ability thing matters to them, and I can see why people can be turned off the appearance of her arrogance. I wish that while Trump was going off his deep ends that she would have maintained a more neutral composure and let him combust all on his own without rolling her eyes and laughing when he was done. If her laughter were genuine, I'd go with it. But it wasn't genuine. It was a forced "look at stupid" kind of laugh that people don't really like, no matter whom we're laughing at.

Clearly Clinton's foreign policy answers were stronger. There was never any doubt that she would win those points. I especially appreciated her appeal to the rest of the world on behalf the American people that we will honor our commitments.

Overall, I was disappointed with the debate. I didn't get to see Trump completely bury himself, nor did Clinton hit a home run with voters in my region that I care about. I hope she does better next time.

So basically you didn't judge the debate very much on policy and content, but personality, communication process, and your subjective reaction to those things?
    What policy? Did they discuss much policy? Content, as in tax returns, birth certificates, and Rosie O'Donnell? I will go back to the C-Span archive, re-listen (already listened twice), and count exactly how many minutes they discussed policy.

Like I said, Trump pretty much dominated the opening economic discussion. I also said Clinton dominated the foreign policy discussion...In between the opening and closing segment, there wasn't much. Please tell me which other policy discussions I missed, and I will address those.

Please know I am actively campaigning for Clinton in my swing district. The entire state of Virginia depends on my district. I have skin in the game. I know the voters I'm dealing with, and their votes will matter more than most of yours in this election. She needed to do better.
    True that there wasn't much policy discussion. I guess my point is what do we let dictate how we determine winning the debate, policy or putting on a show?
    If you base your judgment on whose answers you like better, your candidate won.

I'm saying both policy and show matter. People want to like the person they vote for. I admire Clinton a lot, but I understand why some people don't. I just prefer that she put her best self forward so that other voters feel the same way.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,089

well I've always said "vote for the best liar" Hillary clearly deserves to win this election according to my own ideals. LOL !!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4TFA2lk29Y

Godfather.

Godfather,

Any annotations with context for these clips? You of all people should know that some statements made of out context look egregious.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,548
    i just watched the debate...hahahahhaah
    there are people still thinking to vote that lunatic???omg..
    im not saying go vote hilary..but the guy is a clown
    is there a third party u can vote?or vote hilary,so u secure this guy dont get elected president
    good luck usa..i hope that u will not gonna need it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,548
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,165
    Lol, that's a good one and oh nice shoes.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 48,218

benjs said:

LOL !!!! I didn't watch it because I know who I'm voting for anyway but I did see highlights and comments on the interweb....
    your gal Hillary bot her ass handed to her.

Godfather.

If you didn't watch the debate then do us all a favour and shut up, as you have no right to comment on an event you did not witness (and I mean all disrespect). Those of us who did, witnessed something extraordinarily shocking and pathetic. The fact that you would purposely deny yourself access to seeing a politician's true colours so that you can vote for the politician you've painted in your mind instead of the politician actually running, speaks volumes about your ignorance.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ! good grief man was the lose so bad that your anger is getting the best of you ? ......breath, deep in easy out and then hold your tong down with a spoon so you don't swallow it, feel better yet ? one more time just to make sure LOL !!!!!

Godfather.

Why would you even comment on something you didn't see?
    there are few folks on here that didn't see it but still had something to say so what's your point ?

Godfather.

the point is most of us do research, not just look at biased "news" sites and cherry pick what we want to hear.
    right.

Godfather.

Dude. You didn't even watch the debate.
    www.myspace.com
  • BS44325 said:

Kat said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

I've forgiven some Presidents' bad mistakes but with Bush it's different. Every time I hear his name, I think about the almost 4,500 military people and the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died in the Iraq war and are still dying. It's not forgivable with me. :(

Yet you forgive Hillary for being on board with the decision.
    She wasn't exactly on board with the decision as it went down but Slate did a story that I'm linking to so you can see why. Many people were lied to and many people died. The liars are responsible for the dead. It's worth watching Senator Clinton's speech on the Senate floor before the vote was cast to see the entire context. Have a great evening.

"...an explanation for her vote, something she has rarely done in the past. President Bush, she told the audience, had made a “very explicit appeal” that “getting this vote would be a strong piece of leverage in order to finish the inspections.” In other words, a resolution to use force would prod Saddam Hussein into readmitting U.N. inspectors, so they could continue their mission of verifying whether or not he had destroyed his chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons sites."

(snip)

She went on to say that there was “no perfect approach to this thorny dilemma” and that “people of good faith and high intelligence can reach diametrically opposing conclusions.” But, she concluded, “I believe the best course is to go to the United Nations for a strong resolution” that calls “for complete, unlimited inspections with cooperation expected and demanded” from Saddam.

“If we get the resolution the president seeks, and Saddam complies,” Clinton added, “disarmament can proceed and the threat can be eliminated. … If we get the resolution and Saddam does not comply, we can attack him with far more support and legitimacy than we would have otherwise.” This international support is “crucial,” she added, because, “after shots are fired and bombs are dropped, not all consequences are predictable.”

Then came, from today’s vantage, the key passage: “Even though the resolution before the Senate is not as strong as I would like in requiring the diplomatic route first … I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible. Because bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely—and because a good faith effort by the United States, even if it fails, will bring more allies and legitimacy to our cause—I have concluded, after careful and serious consideration, that a vote for the resolution best serves the security of our nation. If we were to defeat this resolution or pass it with only a few Democrats, I am concerned that those who want to pretend this problem will go away with delay will oppose any United Nations resolution calling for unrestricted inspections.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2016/02/hillary_clinton_told_the_truth_about_her_iraq_war_vote.html

That is called having your cake and eating it too. She was fully on board just like Senator Leiberman but lacked the courage of her convictions and jumped ship when Obama went to her left. I'm sorry but nobody believed that senate chamber spin when she ran against Obama and nobody is believing it now. She is complicit in the Iraq war you hate and doesn't get to wash her hands of her vote. If you are truly unable to forgive George W Bush then you should be honest and recognize that she can't be forgiven as well.
    Sorry, but this is all on GWB. It was a war of choice, an unnecessary war, a war congress approved but GWB didn't have to execute. Him and Cheney should both rot in hell and I really wonder how either of them sleep at night. You neocons can say it was right, blame it on Hillary or still believe there's WMDs in Iraq but it doesn't change the facts. GWB made a colossal mistake, one we're still paying for and will be paying for for generations.

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2011/12/leadup-iraq-war-timeline
    Totally agree !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,699
    cutz said:

cutz said:

I guess I don't understand how someone can still be deciding between two people who have completely different views of the world and country...

I can get folks would are thinking 3rd party or Hillary but can't comprehend Hillary/Trump
  • cutz said:

We are more that a month away from decision night just how do you think either candidate will sway your vote , how can Trump change we already know&see what his all about , you know what your getting from Clinton ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

cutz said:

We are more that a month away from decision night just how do you think either candidate will sway your vote , how can Trump change we already know&see what his all about , you know what your getting from Clinton ..
    I think only a terrorist event happening in a swing state is the thing that could affect the outcome.
  • I am undecided but not between Trump and Clinton. First time in the 20 years that I've been a voter that I've had this much trouble deciding on whom to vote for (thanks a lot, Biden!). But I'm not in a swing state and probably never will be.
    I'm through with screaming
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Anyone know why the cnn debate poll only included those 50 years old or over?
    That's odd.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Anyone know why the cnn poll only included "white" and excluded "non-white"?
    Seems odd.

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

I've forgiven some Presidents' bad mistakes but with Bush it's different. Every time I hear his name, I think about the almost 4,500 military people and the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis who died in the Iraq war and are still dying. It's not forgivable with me. :(

She wasn't exactly on board with the decision as it went down but Slate did a story that I'm linking to so you can see why. Many people were lied to and many people died. The liars are responsible for the dead. It's worth watching Senator Clinton's speech on the Senate floor before the vote was cast to see the entire context. Have a great evening.

"...an explanation for her vote, something she has rarely done in the past. President Bush, she told the audience, had made a “very explicit appeal” that “getting this vote would be a strong piece of leverage in order to finish the inspections.” In other words, a resolution to use force would prod Saddam Hussein into readmitting U.N. inspectors, so they could continue their mission of verifying whether or not he had destroyed his chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons sites."

(snip)

She went on to say that there was “no perfect approach to this thorny dilemma” and that “people of good faith and high intelligence can reach diametrically opposing conclusions.” But, she concluded, “I believe the best course is to go to the United Nations for a strong resolution” that calls “for complete, unlimited inspections with cooperation expected and demanded” from Saddam.

“If we get the resolution the president seeks, and Saddam complies,” Clinton added, “disarmament can proceed and the threat can be eliminated. … If we get the resolution and Saddam does not comply, we can attack him with far more support and legitimacy than we would have otherwise.” This international support is “crucial,” she added, because, “after shots are fired and bombs are dropped, not all consequences are predictable.”

Then came, from today’s vantage, the key passage: “Even though the resolution before the Senate is not as strong as I would like in requiring the diplomatic route first … I take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a United Nations resolution and seek to avoid war, if possible. Because bipartisan support for this resolution makes success in the United Nations more likely and war less likely—and because a good faith effort by the United States, even if it fails, will bring more allies and legitimacy to our cause—I have concluded, after careful and serious consideration, that a vote for the resolution best serves the security of our nation. If we were to defeat this resolution or pass it with only a few Democrats, I am concerned that those who want to pretend this problem will go away with delay will oppose any United Nations resolution calling for unrestricted inspections.”

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2016/02/hillary_clinton_told_the_truth_about_her_iraq_war_vote.html

That is called having your cake and eating it too. She was fully on board just like Senator Leiberman but lacked the courage of her convictions and jumped ship when Obama went to her left. I'm sorry but nobody believed that senate chamber spin when she ran against Obama and nobody is believing it now. She is complicit in the Iraq war you hate and doesn't get to wash her hands of her vote. If you are truly unable to forgive George W Bush then you should be honest and recognize that she can't be forgiven as well.
    Sorry, but this is all on GWB. It was a war of choice, an unnecessary war, a war congress approved but GWB didn't have to execute. Him and Cheney should both rot in hell and I really wonder how either of them sleep at night. You neocons can say it was right, blame it on Hillary or still believe there's WMDs in Iraq but it doesn't change the facts. GWB made a colossal mistake, one we're still paying for and will be paying for for generations.

Totally agree !!
    all most 8 years and you guy's still blame Bush ? wtf has Obama done in office besides fuck thing up ?

Godfather.

edited September 2016

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

(snip)

Totally agree !!
    all most 8 years and you guy's still blame Bush ? wtf has Obama done in office besides fuck thing up ?

Godfather.

Have you seen the economy?

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

BS44325 said:

Kat said:

(snip)

Totally agree !!

Godfather.

Have you seen the economy?
    where ? Michigan, Illinois, L.A or overseas ? no offense man but that question has a few answers.

Godfather.

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

cutz said:

cutz said:

I guess I don't understand how someone can still be deciding between two people who have completely different views of the world and country...

I can get folks would are thinking 3rd party or Hillary but can't comprehend Hillary/Trump
    I think lots of people vote solely on how any change personally affects them, not society and the world as a whole. People who are undecided may be conflicted about whether to stay with the same corrupt leadership process like Hillary, or go with something completely different (although likely incompetent) like Trump. Why would this surprise anyone that some people are still undecided. Some of you were already decided based on your party line prior to even knowing who the final candidates would be. I am so far undecided that I don't even know if I'm going to vote, especially since I will not vote for Trump or Hilary, and don't know anything about the independent candidates. So go ahead and bash me and other undecided people all you want...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

I think lots of people vote solely on how any change personally affects them, not society and the world as a whole. People who are undecided may be conflicted about whether to stay with the same corrupt leadership process like Hillary, or go with something completely different (although likely incompetent) like Trump. Why would this surprise anyone that some people are still undecided. Some of you were already decided based on your party line prior to even knowing who the final candidates would be. I am so far undecided that I don't even know if I'm going to vote, especially since I will not vote for Trump or Hilary, and don't know anything about the independent candidates. So go ahead and bash me and other undecided people all you want...
    I think there are some fair points here and like I said, I get the independent aspect of things. I just struggle with how someone could be considering Hillary and trump. I have read an article about republicans trying to find reasons to vote for trump but struggling to do so, so I guess that's an option.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

I think there are some fair points here and like I said, I get the independent aspect of things. I just struggle with how someone could be considering Hillary and trump. I have read an article about republicans trying to find reasons to vote for trump but struggling to do so, so I guess that's an option.
    I guess I could fit that. I can't find many reasons at all to vote for Trump, and still can't find overwhelming reasons to definitely vote for Clinton. So I'm not even on the fence. More like in the middle of the ocean (I wish on my own private island). :peace:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
    PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

I guess I could fit that. I can't find many reasons at all to vote for Trump, and still can't find overwhelming reasons to definitely vote for Clinton. So I'm not even on the fence. More like in the middle of the ocean (I wish on my own private island). :peace:
    who ever you vote for is your choice and should be respected, to me it's very important to vote but letting some folks know who your voting for opens a door to criticism and debate...over your choice.

Godfather.

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,524

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

who ever you vote for is your choice and should be respected, to me it's very important to vote but letting some folks know who your voting for opens a door to criticism and debate...over your choice.

Godfather.

Yeah....that's the reason.

/s
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,244
    edited September 2016

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

Godfather.

I think the criticism relates to statements made rather than who you are voting for. If you say "I am voting for Trump" that's fine....that's your vote.

If you say "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that fat ass bith gawt her ass handed to her last nite" then yes you will likely be criticized.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,524

PP193448 said:

PP193448 said:

cutz said:

cutz said:

Godfather.

I think the criticism relates to statements made rather than who you are voting for. If you say "I am voting for Trump" that's fine....that's your vote.

If you say "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that fat ass bith gawt her ass handed to her last nite" then yes you will likely be criticized.
    The murderer, liar, watch her walk off in handcuffs HAHAHAHAHAHA.

and quit using 'facts'