Options

Last Call!! ED Or Mike stage used Guitar String jewelry fundraiser

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,055
edited September 2016 in Lost Dogs
We recently completed a fund-raiser for stage used guitar strings from Jeff and Ed that were turned into wearable or displayable bracelets. Thank you to everyone who participated in that as it was a great success.

For reference to the guitar string bracelet sales, here was the last one:
http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/255640/pre-order-ed-jeff-stage-show-used-guitar-string-bracelets-fund-raiser-for-charity/p1

The jeweler who takes the guitar strings and makes them into jewelry has some left over pieces/scraps from Jeff, Ed and Mike from various past sales that we did here and now can make a very limited supply of guitar string themed necklaces and earrings. (as pictured)

PRE ORDER: Please read the following details carefully as we are very excited for this next opportunity:

****THIS IS A PRE ORDER***
We are taking a pre order now as we truly don't know how many the jeweler will be able to craft depending on what is left and how much is used per item. This will be a truly limited amount and only a couple of each member and item will be available as there is very little scrap/pieces left.

This is truly a limited thing as there is very little left. We will start by taking payments for 1 item/member of each and then after that, put everyone on a list in the first come first order basis and seeing what is left. If more is left and able to be crafted into what you want, you willl be contacted for payment at that time. And so on.

Payment $ on 1st order will be held in escrow until items are confirmed/created by the professional jeweler/artist. Anyone not able to receive their order will receive a 100% refund in it's entirety.

The guitar string scraps/pieces come from a reliable source and you can rest easy that these are indeed the real deal. We would not risk our 501c3 non-profit status nor my reputation on the boards here.

After expenses, proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey, an all-volunteer US Troop support group and non-profit that sends huge care packages of loving reminders from home full of goodies and support. For more on Operation Yellow Ribbon, please visit www.OperationYellowRibbonSouthJersey.org

The necklace uses Sterling Silver chain and wire. I'm not sure if the earrings are made out of sterling silver but I can ask and find out if that's important.

Prices:

Necklaces are $90 shipped worldwide (more expensive due to the Sterling Silver used in the chain and wire etc)
Earring sets are $70 shipped worldwide
With payment made directly to Operation Yellow Ribbon's PayPal account. Please PM me for payment details and with your interest. I will reply to your PMs as soon as I can and in the order I can.

oh and PS - if you order more than 1, please subtract $10 off each additional one (after the 1st) as the shipping was built into the 1st item and no need to charge multiple times etc

I probably missed something pertinent so if there's any questions, PM me please.

Don't want one? You can still help with one simple word in a reply to this thread which is "bump" LOL

Thank you for your support and everyone (you know who you are) who made this happen!!
-EV
Post edited by elwayvedder on

Comments

• Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Awesome! Thanks Dave.
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Dammit!! My ears aren't pierced. These are cool. Thanks Dave.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,151
    I think the holes in my ears still work! Awesome necklace!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

I think the holes in my ears still work! Awesome necklace!!

i know my holes are still good... just sucks explaining why they might be used to a youngster... :rofl:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    bump!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,492
    Bump!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Bump
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Back to the top.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Do the bumpity bump :whistle:
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

Do the bumpity bump :whistle:

• Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    My wife wore her brand new Ed Ved guitar string necklace to Wrigely on Saturday night...loved it. Made for a nice gift that meant something to both of us! Thanks again, Dave!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Last call...Can do a couple more Ed or Mike Earrings and/or Bracelets.
    No more necklaces
    If you have interest, PM me and we can work out something to get these moved
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    I have an Ed bracelet. It is beautifully done. Get one! Help a great cause. Win/win
  • Options
    3days3days Posts: 1,152
    Bump
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,865
    These are awesome ppl, and super durable
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    and my kids are back to school bump!
    Champagne breakfast for everyone!!
  • Options
    jbensejbense Posts: 15
    Does anyone know of anyone selling their guitar strings jewelry?  I'm trying to get a string to put inside of my fiance's wedding band.