Options

Madison Square Garden Tenclub ticket holders, we can have our tickets shipped to us

Jeremys SpokenJeremys Spoken Posts: 7,578
edited March 2016 in The Porch
Check your emails.

Regarding New York City Fan Club Ticket Purchase.

NOTE: The below offer is optional. It is not mandatory.

In accordance with New York law, members have the option to have their Madison Square Garden tickets shipped directly to them.

Members have the option of using Will Call to pick up their tickets as well.

Option #1- Tickets distributed at will call and WILL NOT result in any shipping charges.

Members pick their tickets up at will call on show day. Simply present photo ID at the box office in person day of show to claim their tickets free of charge. (No immediate action necessary) An Email will be sent about a week before the tour begins with pick up information.

Option #2- Tickets shipped directly to the member and WILL result in an unavoidable shipping charge.

Members choosing to have their tickets shipped to them have until Monday, March 7th noon eastern / 9am pacific to submit your ticket shipping request and payment.
To have your tickets shipped, please login to your membership account, go to this link and complete the form https://pearljam.com/tickets/shipping
For members that have GA tickets, wristbands will not be shipped with tickets. Info on how to get your GA wristbands at the venue will be included in your final confirmation email sent the last week of March.

Shipping Info-

Carrier: UPS Ground Service

Cost: $17 to US addresses

Once a shipping order has been submitted it cannot be edited or canceled.

Each pair of tickets will be shipped separately. If you and another member of your household have tickets to a New York show, you must individually request and pay to have them shipped. No exceptions.

This ticket shipping option only applies to Pearl Jam’s Madison Square Garden tickets, and not to any other cities or performances. For all other cities, tickets are strictly will call only at the box office on show day.

Signature is required upon delivery.
A tracking number will be emailed to you once the order has shipped.

Tickets will arrive before the start of tour.

We are sorry, but we cannot deliver tickets to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses, via UPS.

If you have any questions, please email tickets@tenclub.net with email Subject: New York Tickets.

Best regards,
10c
I think it's cool we can see where we will be sitting beforehand! But not for $17...
2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
2010 - Newark 5/18 MSG 5/21
2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
2012 - MIA Festival 9/2
2013 - Wrigley Field 7/19 Brooklyn 10/18-10/19 Philly 10/22
2015 - Colbert show - 9/23 Global Citizens Festival 9/26
2016 - Philly 4/28-4/29 MSG 5/1-5/2

Post edited by Jeremys Spoken on

Comments

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    Yeah, not sure that's worth $17. But if anybody in the 198xxx range chooses to get them, let me know where the seats are!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,828
    Good for people reselling there tickets if that can't make it at face value. Bad for those looking to make a profit off of it.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    What law is in existence that directly relates to tickets not being allowed to be held at will call??
  • Options
    zmanzman Posts: 502
    this will also weed out the scalpers, if u get your tickets shipped prepare to be blacklisted by 10c forever
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    That's a first for 10C tix.

I still haven't received my ticketmaster ticket.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I see a change coming to the ticket policy next time around
  • Options
    They will probably be sent 2-3 days before the show in some Priority shipping method.
  • Options

They will probably be sent 2-3 days before the show in some Priority shipping method.

It says UPS Ground.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    zman said:

this will also weed out the scalpers, if u get your tickets shipped prepare to be blacklisted by 10c forever

I don't see why getting your tickets delivered would get you blacklisted. I know if i had won I would have liked this option. Waiting in line to get the tickets is a pain and I'd rather spend that time at the bar.
    NYPJ
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,456

It says they will be shipped before the start of the tour.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    My only question is... Will they purposely exclude people from the lottery who choose to get the seats shipped? I doubt they want all the first and second row tickets floating around on the free market weeks before the show.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I like being surprised, so i will not be doing this.
    2008 - MSG 6/24-6/25
    2011 - PJ20 9/3-9/4
    2012 - MIA Festival 9/2

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,890
    on2legs said:

My only question is... Will they purposely exclude people from the lottery who choose to get the seats shipped? I doubt they want all the first and second row tickets floating around on the free market weeks before the show.

What? There's no lottery for these shows.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    NY law, holy shit these fucking brokers cover every conceivable base. What horse shit?
    I love how ny law makers put on their agenda how to make the spectator experience all the more better. What a crock of shit!
    Leave it up to NY to come up with this one, how ridiculous. If this doesn't convince you what a racket reselling is nothing will.
    I guess this was NYs way of stamping out paperless tickets. Unreal.
    Okay I'm done!
  • Options
    edited March 2016

I see a change coming to the ticket policy next time around

I don't think so. Keeping scalpers at bay has always been a priority for PJ. This is because of a stupid NY law paid for by the ticket broker lobby that prohibits paperless/will-call only sales in NYC. (see below)
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options

What law is in existence that directly relates to tickets not being allowed to be held at will call??

Mon, May 16th 2011 5:13 pm EDT - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed the state's paperless ticketing bill into law, a move that continues to keep New York as the only state that makes non-transferable paperless tickets illegal.

Cuomo signed the bill, A06856A, late last week, only a couple of days after the legislation received overwhelming support from both the state Assembly and Senate. The governor signed it without fanfare, and his press office did not issue a release about it, nor did a spokesperson return a message seeking comment by press time. The bill will remain in effect for one year.

Last week's action was technically a renewal of the legislation that had broken ground in 2010, but this time some of the past opponents of the bill largely backed off, which helped pave the way for its easy adoption.

The New York Yankees, Live Nation's Ticketmaster division and several Broadway theaters were among the more conspicuous opponents in 2010.

"I was very glad to see that Governor Cuomo signed the extension of the free market into law so quickly," Jason Berger, managing director of secondary ticket company AllShows, told TicketNews. Berger was among a host of secondary ticket resellers to support the legislation, which ensures that consumers and ticket brokers can resell or transfer tickets in an unfettered, free marketplace.

Berger continued, "He demonstrated that New York intends to continue to lead the nation on consumer protection and the freedom to choose when and where a person can buy or sell an entertainment ticket. We applaud his expedience and look forward to working with him to insure that New York remains a shining example of why the free market works."

The New York law does not outlaw the use of paperless tickets, but it requires that issuers of such tickets either avoid using restrictive paperless tickets that are not easily transferable, or offer consumers a traditional paper or otherwise transferable ticket as an option at checkout. Transferability is defined by a consumer being able to transfer the ticket "independent of the operator or operator's agent."

The specter of the New York law has loomed large in recent months as legislators in Connecticut, Minnesota and North Carolina have sought to create similar bills. But, in Connecticut and Minnesota, fierce lobbying by opponents of those bills, including the Minnesota Twins and the XL Center in Connecticut, has led to those bills temporarily being shelved. In Connecticut, a defamation lawsuit filed by Don Vaccaro, founder and CEO of third-party ticket exchange TicketNetwork, against the Bushnell Center, which opposes the bill, also played a factor in its being held up.

"This bill was a great collaboration of the primary ticketers and secondary ticketers, all agreeing that non-transferable tickets are not good for consumers," Vaccaro said, referring to the adopted New York legislation.
  • Options
    on2legs said:

10C remedy...only give first 2 rows and 9 and 10 rows to those with say 250xxx number and under.
  • Options

Mon, May 16th 2011 5:13 pm EDT - New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed the state's paperless ticketing bill into law, a move that continues to keep New York as the only state that makes non-transferable paperless tickets illegal.

Cuomo signed the bill, A06856A, late last week, only a couple of days after the legislation received overwhelming support from both the state Assembly and Senate. The governor signed it without fanfare, and his press office did not issue a release about it, nor did a spokesperson return a message seeking comment by press time. The bill will remain in effect for one year.

Last week's action was technically a renewal of the legislation that had broken ground in 2010, but this time some of the past opponents of the bill largely backed off, which helped pave the way for its easy adoption.

The New York Yankees, Live Nation's Ticketmaster division and several Broadway theaters were among the more conspicuous opponents in 2010.

"I was very glad to see that Governor Cuomo signed the extension of the free market into law so quickly," Jason Berger, managing director of secondary ticket company AllShows, told TicketNews. Berger was among a host of secondary ticket resellers to support the legislation, which ensures that consumers and ticket brokers can resell or transfer tickets in an unfettered, free marketplace.

Berger continued, "He demonstrated that New York intends to continue to lead the nation on consumer protection and the freedom to choose when and where a person can buy or sell an entertainment ticket. We applaud his expedience and look forward to working with him to insure that New York remains a shining example of why the free market works."

The New York law does not outlaw the use of paperless tickets, but it requires that issuers of such tickets either avoid using restrictive paperless tickets that are not easily transferable, or offer consumers a traditional paper or otherwise transferable ticket as an option at checkout. Transferability is defined by a consumer being able to transfer the ticket "independent of the operator or operator's agent."

The specter of the New York law has loomed large in recent months as legislators in Connecticut, Minnesota and North Carolina have sought to create similar bills. But, in Connecticut and Minnesota, fierce lobbying by opponents of those bills, including the Minnesota Twins and the XL Center in Connecticut, has led to those bills temporarily being shelved. In Connecticut, a defamation lawsuit filed by Don Vaccaro, founder and CEO of third-party ticket exchange TicketNetwork, against the Bushnell Center, which opposes the bill, also played a factor in its being held up.

"This bill was a great collaboration of the primary ticketers and secondary ticketers, all agreeing that non-transferable tickets are not good for consumers," Vaccaro said, referring to the adopted New York legislation.
    Fucking Cuomo, robotic prick, not surprised. Pass a law not allowing second and third generation politicians.
    How better off would just about every damn thing be without 2nd and 3rd generation politicians.
  • Options
    My real suggestion add these fees
    Pre printing fee $11
    Shipping fee $17
    Handling fee $30
    Convenience fee $40
    Environmental impact fee $50
  • Options
    edited March 2016

on2legs said:

What? There's no lottery for these shows.
    Doh! Totally forgot that... Nevermind!

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,779
    CopperTom said:

That's a first for 10C tix.

I still haven't received my ticketmaster ticket.

No MSG tickets will be released before March. 4. It says right on your receipt they email to you. You should probably see them mid March.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    interesting... might pay the $17 just to make life a little easier day of the show
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    edited March 2016
    Funfact: To ship these tickets to germany the 10c wants 110$.
    Post edited by Dercheef on
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Those of you that do get your tickets, post your seat loc and 10c here for the rest of us who are choosing to wait in anticipation!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Dercheef said:

Funfact: To ship this tickets to germany the 10c wants 110$.

ouch
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    that 2011 law is for paperless tickets and these tickets arent paperless, they are will call.

also they did not do this in 2013 at barclays which is also in new york state.

i have no idea why they are doing this
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    Josh0099Josh0099 Posts: 6
    I did it simply not to wait in line day of show, being a "S" last name took an hour at Wrigley last time...Never been to MSG or New York rather be out and about the day of the show then waiting in line...
  • Options
    Josh0099 said:

I did it simply not to wait in line day of show, being a "S" last name took an hour at Wrigley last time...Never been to MSG or New York rather be out and about the day of the show then waiting in line...

Same here. I would rather spend my time at a bar than in the will call line.
  • Options
    NYCPJNYCPJ nyc Posts: 761

Josh0099 said:

Same here. I would rather spend my time at a bar than in the will call line.
    Yep - last time at MSG and Barclays, it seemed to go smooth but in case it doesn't, i won't have to worry now. I'm going to pay for shipping.
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
  • Options
    Nothing against those getting tickets shipped but I hope the tickets are plain white and lousy looking different than the will call tickets.
    I'm for any avenue that would devalue the tickets on the secondary market.