Happy Birthday Yield

13»

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 11,737
    best album and tour ever.....aaah to go back in time to 1998 would be fucking awesome.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 940
    mcgruff10 said:

best album and tour ever.....aaah to go back in time to 1998 would be fucking awesome.

Hell Yeah!!! I'm still rocking my Yield sign key chain from the LA Forum shows. Best time of my life!!!
    TJ25487 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Hell Yeah!!! I'm still rocking my Yield sign key chain from the LA Forum shows. Best time of my life!!!
    I flew out for both forum shows...man were they amazing!
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 940
    mcgruff10 said:

TJ25487 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Those Forum shows were the pinnacle for me as my fan club seats put me at my best spot up to then and still to this day. 10 rows back dead center. I'd had never heard the band so loud and clear. Add in the Yield material and my mind was blown!!!!
    TJ25487 said:

mcgruff10 said:

TJ25487 said:

mcgruff10 said:

Those Forum shows were the pinnacle for me as my fan club seats put me at my best spot up to then and still to this day. 10 rows back dead center. I'd had never heard the band so loud and clear. Add in the Yield material and my mind was blown!!!!
    Listening to vault six right now! Night one I was lower bowl and night two i was row 8 on the floor I believe.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 8,770
    mcgruff10 said:

Really, really wish I would have I have hit a show back then. Why I waited 9 years to see my favorite band is beyond me. To this day, I've managed only to get 8/14 Yield songs, and 3 of those have only been once each. (On the plus side, those 3 have been at 3 of my last 5 shows.)
  • dannydanny Posts: 1,837
    the best
    danny d
  • danny said:

the best

The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
    edited February 5

mcgruff10 said:

Really, really wish I would have I have hit a show back then. Why I waited 9 years to see my favorite band is beyond me. To this day, I've managed only to get 8/14 Yield songs, and 3 of those have only been once each. (On the plus side, those 3 have been at 3 of my last 5 shows.)
    The yield tour was so much fun. Pearl Jam was very relaxed since the ticket master thing was over and fans were extremely excited since many were seeing them for the first time. oh, and yield kicks some serious ass live.
    in 98 I saw pj at the tibetan freedom concert, 2x la, 2x camden, east rutherford and 2x msg. i wish I had the money I have now in order to tour with them for a little bit.
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • joseph33joseph33 NashvillePosts: 762
    Can't believe how the time flys.I thought DoTheEvo video was groundbreaking when I first saw it.
  • mcgruff10 said:

mcgruff10 said:

The yield tour was so much fun. Pearl Jam was very relaxed since the ticket master thing was over and fans were extremely excited since many were seeing them for the first time. oh, and yield kicks some serious ass live.
    in 98 I saw pj at the tibetan freedom concert, 2x la, 2x camden, east rutherford and 2x msg. i wish I had the money I have now in order to tour with them for a little bit.
    2006 being the first time I saw them, the tours I would have want to be able to go to:

1. 2003
    2. 1994/1995
    3. 1998
    The man they call my enemy. I've seen his eyes, he looks just like me - A mirror...
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 2,990
    98 is still the best performances ive seen of them. Saw them on tours before and obviously after. Yield Tour was unreal. Crowds were nuts because for lots of towns it was their first visit in 4 or 5 years. Matt's rawness was great. Every setlist was fantastic.
    ISO:  2010 Hartford AP

98 is still the best performances ive seen of them. Saw them on tours before and obviously after. Yield Tour was unreal. Crowds were nuts because for lots of towns it was their first visit in 4 or 5 years. Matt's rawness was great. Every setlist was fantastic.

Agreed. The yield tour was their finest imo.
13»