Options

2004 EDDIE VEDDER AND THE WALMER HIGH SCHOOL CHOIR MOLO SESSIONS TIN CASE CD

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
EDDIE VEDDER AND THE WALMER HIGH SCHOOL CHOIR MOLO SESSIONS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251980016663

You are bidding on a Eddie Vedder and the Walmer High School Choir Molo Sessions CD Numbered tin box set.

Original Retail/Fair market value is $8.00

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE PEARL JAM VITALOGY FOUNDATION

SHIPPING COST WILL BE BASED ON LOCATION.

US SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GROUND.

INT SHIPMENTS VIA UPS GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM. WE WILL NOT NEGOTIATE SHIPPING AFTER THE AUCTION.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE WINNING BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL DUTY/VAT TAXES IMPOSED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

ITEM IS SOLD AS-IS NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    superb
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

superb

Indeed! The "Original Retail/Fair market value is $8.00" part though. I wish that deal were sold @ the 10club store. No idea when or where they sold this for 8 bucks, CD with tin.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

pdalowsky said:

superb

Indeed! The "Original Retail/Fair market value is $8.00" part though. I wish that deal were sold @ the 10club store. No idea when or where they sold this for 8 bucks, CD with tin.
    I guess that's it's real worth had it been commercially available

These were given away at Eds party by all accounts in a gift bag
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

demetrios said:

pdalowsky said:

superb

I guess that's it's real worth had it been commercially available

These were given away at Eds party by all accounts in a gift bag
    I remembered. :( He could of at least saved a few of those gift bags for us international folks. But no! Inside USA shipping only! :p
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    ed's party? my invite must have gotten lost by canada post.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888

ed's party? my invite must have gotten lost by canada post.

my bad bro. i received your invite and forwarded it to hacienda, manitoba not knowing there was a difference.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    6 hours left ...
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,013
    This was recorded in South Africa right?
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    New listing is up on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/251996668536
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    $322. wow.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Item has been re-listed due to winning bidder backing out after failing to read the terms.
  • Options
    This is interesting. I got a copy of the CD in the EV mystery box...but not the tin case. As usual, I listened to it blissfully unaware that there was a market out there for it. I think I will keep on listening to it without thinking about the fact that there is a market out there for it. Does anyone know the history behind this album?
  • Options

This is interesting. I got a copy of the CD in the EV mystery box...but not the tin case. As usual, I listened to it blissfully unaware that there was a market out there for it. I think I will keep on listening to it without thinking about the fact that there is a market out there for it. Does anyone know the history behind this album?

the CD has a very low value without the tin. This one is selling so nicely purely because of the tin being limited
  • Options
    I gotta get my hands on some limited tin.....
    Thanks for the info...I can now listen without concern about potentially scratching the cd....
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048

Item has been re-listed due to winning bidder backing out after failing to read the terms.

I've had this happen to me too. I'm sure you are aware but there's a 2nd chance offer feature where you can offer the item to the person with the highest losing bid. Not sure if it was worth it to you for the 2nd highest bid etc but something to consider
  • Options
    Under 5 hours left ..
  • Options
    selling at a great price right now too
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    dang. a good price there. someone benefited from the original buyer backing out and it not going to 2nd chance offer etc. lucky!
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Is the tin stamped, or can I just buy a tin and put a sticker on it??
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville