Options

Who Is Going to Santiago Nov 4, 2015!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Nope! We self plan these excursions, all wrapped around PJ concerts. Did the same thing last summer in Europe. El Calafate is the bonus! Had no idea.
    What is amazing to us is that Punto Arenas is as far south of Santiago as Great Bear Lake is North of where we are in Calgary. It is an aggressive two week plan, but we certainly want to see as much as we can. Who knows if you will ever be back?
    Sad we cannot see the Marble Caves.... Just couldn't squeeze it in
  • Options
    killmoretroutkillmoretrout Burque, NM Posts: 160
    Like your style, dude.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Cheers man!
    Pearl Jam allowed us to experience Slovenia, somewhere I probably never would have gone, all because it was on the way from Trieste to Vienna between shows. Slovenia was amazing, wish we had more time (I prefer nature to cities, however PJ plays cities so you have to mix it up).
    We hope PJ plans some Southeast Asia tour in 2016 :lol::rock_on:
    Post edited by 1ThoughtKnown on
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    this gonna be epic!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    You got that right DIMi!!!
    Summer is approaching here in Canada and we have lots of stuff going on, but I'm looking forward to the fall!
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    guys...if any of you have any question/problem while in chile don´t hesitate to contact me. Just shoot me a PM and I´ll get back to you
    Enjoy your stay here!
  • Options
    Thanks, chinobaeza. Very cool of you.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options

guys...if any of you have any question/problem while in chile don´t hesitate to contact me. Just shoot me a PM and I´ll get back to you
    Enjoy your stay here!

I agree with trout, that's awesome. Making friends in Santiago would be fantastic
  • Options
    Yeah! Both Villarrica and Calbuco have been a little rude this year, but hopefully they will mind their manners in November, so you guys can enjoy your trip
  • Options
    500 active volcanos hey. Wow... Crazy stuff. Hopefully one of them doesn't pull an Iceland and bugger up flights!
  • Options

Little flashback... to think this show is over 6 months away, summer is coming and I am looking forward to fall. Awesome
  • Options
    Can't wait to see this too! Hope it is sunny like this when we are there, could be iffy.
    WhenI looked on a map, Punto Arenas is as far south of Santiago as Great Bear Lake in the Northwest Territories (think Juneau Alaska in latitude) is North of where I live in Calgary.
    Crazy..

• Options

Summer is here and I am looking forward to November!
    Santiago... Amazing
  • Options

The Drive to the border... On our way to Mendoza. This is wild, cannot wait to see this
  • Options

Isla Magdalena y Marta

• Options

Lago Grey and Glacier Grey, Torres del Paine National Park
  • Options

puerto natales
  • Options

Puerto Natales
  • Options

Punta Arenas
  • Options

The Drive to the border... On our way to Mendoza. This is wild, cannot wait to see this

I want to rent a motorcycle and ride this thing. Amazing.
  • Options
    There are some.cool videos of this road, people taking them from from the top of the double decker bus. Just google "bus from Santiago to Mendoza".
    It's fucking crazy :rock_on:
  • Options
    fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    If anyone needs help or got questions about Santiago drop me a line. Would be happy to help!
  • Options
    fmillan said:

If anyone needs help or got questions about Santiago drop me a line. Would be happy to help!

Cheers! That's awesome
  • Options
    I've had some life changes this year and can't fork the dough out for a trip to Chile as planned. Anyone want two GA (standing) tix - face value, of course - please message me. I contacted Punto Ticket and was told I can leave the tickets under another name ( I'll share all that correspondence). Cheers, yall.
  • Options

I've had some life changes this year and can't fork the dough out for a trip to Chile as planned. Anyone want two GA (standing) tix - face value, of course - please message me. I contacted Punto Ticket and was told I can leave the tickets under another name ( I'll share all that correspondence). Cheers, yall.

Man that sucks. Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will find a buyer.
  • Options

Thanks, man. Nothing bad, just planning a move to a different state and just spent a lot of $$ on another vacation the last few weeks. I was in Canada, btw. Banff, holy shit.
  • Options

Thanks, man. Nothing bad, just planning a move to a different state and just spent a lot of $$ on another vacation the last few weeks. I was in Canada, btw. Banff, holy shit.
    Sweet! Just an hour and a half down the road. Banff is awesome, but I am a bigger fan of Jasper to the north.
    Glad you enjoyed our Rocky Mountains!

Also, the Glacier National Park in Montana is unbelievable, just south of the border. Watertown and Glacier National Parks combined were the first "international Peace Park" in the world.