Options

Who Is Going to Santiago Nov 4, 2015!!!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Hubs and I are doing a free waking tour of Santiago today at 3:00pm/15:00, if anyone is interested in joining. I can't post an image... Google "free tour Santiago". Meeting place is Plaza de Armas
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    tatonatas said:

For those picking their tickets at will call, what time are you planning to line up?
    Heard the doors open at 5pm, tickets supposedly will be delivered just two hours before the show, the show is scheduled to start at 9 pm ....

Im from Argentina, and i pick up my tickets at s ripley store yesterday
    We dont have to wait till The day of the show to pick it up in the stadium.
    Thanks for the info
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Dimi is that party tonight or tomorrow? We are staying a 10 minute walk from that night club you moved it to
  • Options
    tatonatas said:

For those picking their tickets at will call, what time are you planning to line up?
    Heard the doors open at 5pm, tickets supposedly will be delivered just two hours before the show, the show is scheduled to start at 9 pm ....

great tip, thank you!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Anyone in the Bellavista area and want to meet up for dinner...?
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Who is going early at the stadium on Wednesday?
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56

tatonatas said:

great tip, thank you!
    That is great for the people who istraveling from abroad.
    This is the list of stores where you can pickup the tickets:
    http://www.puntoticket.com/puntos
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    VMA said:

tatonatas said:

great tip, thank you!
    I arrive the morning of the show. Can I pick them up at the store during the day? My hotel is quite close to a Ripley location.
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56
    nooram said:

VMA said:

tatonatas said:

great tip, thank you!
    I arrive the morning of the show. Can I pick them up at the store during the day? My hotel is quite close to a Ripley location.
    I think that you should give it a try. Usually those stores open at 11AM because they are in a retail store inside the mall.

Good luck.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Party os today..3rd november
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    Email received today:

Estimado(a) cliente:
    Según nuestros registros, has comprado entradas para Pearl Jam en Chile con sistema Will Call (Retiro en la boletería del recinto), por lo que mañana de 10:30 a 19:00 horas podrás hacerlo en el Velódromo del Estadio Nacional.
    Te informamos que hemos habilitado todos nuestros Puntos de Venta a lo largo del país, para que anticipes el retiro de tus entradas, y así evites filas y esperas indeseadas el día del show.
    Atentamente,
    Servicio al Cliente Punto Ticket S.A.
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23