Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

1101112131416»

Comments

• tbergstbergs Posts: 4,667
    Few interesting tidbits from the last episode.

https://uproxx.com/tv/better-call-saul-easter-eggs-details-pinata/
    It's a hopeless situation...
    In the midst of a complete Breaking Bad re-watch and just saw Season 1 episode Crazy Handful of Nothin' where the Doghouse is featured as one of Jesse's location for selling meth and then the next time we see him meet with Walt, he throws a pre-paid burner phone in Walt's lap when he is splitting the proceeds. Things that meant nothing to me when I first watched the show, but are quite intriguing now considering the last few episodes of Better Call Saul.
    Wow, that opening split scene sequence was amazing and jumped us ahead big time. We also have the first real sign of Saul on the business cards. Loved how they just slipped that shot in the sequence like it was no big deal.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 28,996
    tbergs said:
    Wow, that opening split scene sequence was amazing and jumped us ahead big time. We also have the first real sign of Saul on the business cards. Loved how they just slipped that shot in the sequence like it was no big deal.
    yeah pretty interesting opening sequence.  Wonder what Kim was doing at the end with buying all those art supplies?  Making signs?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 14,007
    tbergs said:
    yeah pretty interesting opening sequence.  Wonder what Kim was doing at the end with buying all those art supplies?  Making signs?
    no, I think its related to the case she took for Jimmy.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14