Options

2014 PEARL JAM ENAMEL MUG SET

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,827
edited May 2015 in The Porch

Working on reorder/restock. Don't go to the secondary markets yet.

http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3041

Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    Only $15.49 shipped to Canada.
    Sweet! :)
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    No matching spoons. bummer
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    very nice! hopefully these will be at shows now too where we can pick them up and save on shipping
  • Options
    http://emalco.com/pl/index.html

Poland made. Very nice!!! :)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I got mugs
    I got mugs in my room
    Mugs in my bed
    Mugs in my ears....

wow...we've come to mugs....
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Nope...
  • Options
    tribejammer05tribejammer05 W'Ville, OH Posts: 696
    edited October 2014
    Would love some PJ mugs for my morning coffee, but enamel mugs I have get way too hot to touch.
    Post edited by tribejammer05 on
    "There's a $10,000 bill in it for you."
    "Oh yeah? Which president's on it?"
    "Uh, all of them. They're having a party. Jimmy Carter's passed out on the couch."

Columbus 2000
    Columbus 2003
    Hershey 2003
    Toledo 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Chicago/Lollapalooza 2007
    Columbus 2010
    Chicago/Wrigley 2013
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Portland 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
  • Options
    They're nice, but I am not going to pay like $40.00 per mug (including shipping).
  • Options

Would love some PJ mugs for my morning coffee, but enamel mugs I have get way too hot to touch.

Could use one of these ..

Now if only 10club included a custom PJ line of mittens in every box. :bz
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    edited October 2014
    To bad there not the same size as the EV mug.
  • Options
    DavidD said:

Those Ed one's are just big. I like the smaller ones.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    So I need to wear mittens because of the heat, eh?
    Do you think there is a travel coffee tumbler in the works? Wouldn't that be wonderful!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    I cant spend $40 on that.

Man, Ive been an insufferable grump the past 2 days. I apologize.
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864

They're nice, but I am not going to pay like $40.00 per mug (including shipping).

I think it's 40 for 2
  • Options
    RC153010 said:

I think it's 40 for 2
    Yep. SET OF TWO (2) HANDMADE ENAMEL MUGS by Emalco.
    (1) WHITE AND (1) BLACK MUG ARE INCLUDED

• Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    They're really nice, and I'd like to have them, but definitely can't justify spending $40 on them with shipping!
  • Options
    It's only $8.99 shipped inside the USA. These will totally be cool house warming gifts to any fan.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,459
    Those kinda mugs suck for coffee. Might be OK for booze, tho.... :-?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    What is an "enamel mug"? Is that like ceramic? or like a metal variety? I could use some metallic type ones for hiking/camping
  • Options
    MayDay10 said:

What is an "enamel mug"? Is that like ceramic? or like a metal variety? I could use some metallic type ones for hiking/camping

I am almost positive that Pearl Jam is using the same company to produce these mugs that Stumptown Coffee in Portland/Seattle uses to make theirs. Here's some info:

"Sourced from a European manufacturer, who uses WWII era equipment to produce these classic and sturdy cups. Each steel mug is coated in hand-dipped enamel, with a double layer on the handle and rim to keep them going strong.
    *Please note these mugs are made by hand, resulting in small bits of character that make them truly unique."

Maybe 10Club can verify this for us??
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    edited October 2014
    They are hand made which is very rare these days, and at 17.50 per mug b4 shipping is a fair price for a handmade item. I absolutely love the art work, and it is different art work for each mug. If taken care of, these will last a life time. I borrowed & paraphrased the following text from another site in hopes of educating myself and you guys too. Again, these are borrowed and paraphrased words:
    Enamelware is porcelain fused onto heavy-gauge steel, which makes it durable, smooth, and resistant to the effects of chemicals. Safe in temperatures of up to 530 degree fahrenheit, enamelware does not burn, and is resilient enough to be used in the dishwasher. They are safe for even your hottest cups of coffee and cocoa.
    I hope that helps. I had to research too since I am no expert on various mug types. PJ expert yes, mugs no. All I know is I drink coffee from them and make sure there is no BHT, or that they made in china. I mean no offense, but their products scare the hell out of me when it comes to drinking from a mug made there. Damn, I sound like I am selling them, not intentional, Peace to all 10clubers, and I do not mean to sound like "I know it all" Because the older I get the more I realize how damn stupid I am. :)
    Post edited by densan on
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    edited October 2014
    demetrios said:

DavidD said:

Those Ed one's are just big. I like the smaller ones.
    I need that big cup of joe in the morning.
    ~O)
  • Options
    Have used these in the past for camping. They are virtually indestructible and great for any beverage (including booze)... ;)
  • Options
    so with the enamel or whatever... the art/colors wont/dont chip?
  • Options
    I have one of these types of mugs, and found them to be very durable. Not sure if they are made with as much care as these are, but no chips or issues with it. Though I do wash it by hand.

Just not very big.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Ordered. They look really cool.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Shipping Confirmation‏ .. received!! :)
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    Those sold out fast!
  • Options
    Is it on Ebay yet?

Here come the complaints....

This is going to be good
  • Options
    demetrios said: