Options

Looking To Purchase, One 10C Reserve, Or Side Stage For Detroit

iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
edited October 2014 in Given To Fly (live)
Please? PM me, thank you!
"The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
Post edited by iimagine on

Comments

• Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    chance i may have a good one for you.
  • Options
    Fantastic!!! Thank you! Let me know!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    still looking!
  • Options
    still looking...
  • Options
    Well, I went to the show in Cincinnati and didn't have a problem, but I did take a mild med..
  • Options
    looking!!
  • Options
    bump it!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    iimagine said:

Well, I went to the show in Cincinnati and didn't have a problem, but I did take a mild med..

okay, okay......let me ask you a question....

if you obtain these tickets, can you swear to god that you will enjoy yourself??
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    fo

iimagine said:

if you obtain these tickets, can you swear to god that you will enjoy yourself??
    for damn sure, how could I not????
  • Options
    iimagine said:

fo

iimagine said:

for damn sure, how could I not????
    I gotta see you say "I swear to god I will enjoy the hell out of this show"....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    (with my right hand over my heart) I swear to god I will enjoy the hell out of this show!!!!!!
  • Options
    iimagine said:

(with my right hand over my heart) I swear to god I will enjoy the hell out of this show!!!!!!</</b>blockquote>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8r-TiLSVg

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

iimagine said:

(with my right hand over my heart) I swear to god I will enjoy the hell out of this show!!!!!!</</b>blockquote>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx8r-TiLSVg

I swear to you and God, if I get tickets, I will enjoy the hell out of the show, (how am I doing?)
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    What's happening here?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

What's happening here?

nothing.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    thanks the juggler.....
  • Options
    still looking....
  • Options
    bump it baby
  • Options
    I have an extra Reserved 10C seat. Member# is 502xxx. PM me if you want it.
  • Options
    pm sent, thank you bennylarue!!
  • Options
    Attention!!!! Attention!!
    This Jackass told me I had a ticket, then backed out a little bit ago, all beware, I should report him!!!!
    Still looking.........

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,555
    Great side stage tickets are released day of show at the venue box office. If you're serious about attending, why not go that route?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:

Great side stage tickets are released day of show at the venue box office. If you're serious about attending, why not go that route?

....Hi 100 Pacer, I'm so serious about going, I'm traveling from Cleveland solo, so I need to make sure I have a ticket.......solo unless I find two tickets....
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,555
    iimagine said:

100 Pacer said:

....Hi 100 Pacer, I'm so serious about going, I'm traveling from Cleveland solo, so I need to make sure I have a ticket.......solo unless I find two tickets....
    Then arrange to get to the venue for ~8am-9am and wait outside the box office for the ticket drop. You'll be glad you did, and won't have to worry about securing a ticket here.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    thank you for the advise 100Pacer! still looking though....
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    100 Pacer said:

iimagine said:

100 Pacer said:

Then arrange to get to the venue for ~8am-9am and wait outside the box office for the ticket drop. You'll be glad you did, and won't have to worry about securing a ticket here.
    I completely understand why OP wants to secure a ticket before she travels, I would. Ticket drops are never a guarantee. Often there are, but I would never suggest to someone who is not local that that should be their number 1 option. For Brooklyn 2 last year, don't think tickets dropped until 7PM. Plus if she's not local, spending the day hanging out at the box office may not be appealing.

But yes, you are correct, there are often sweet side stage tickets that drop day of if you're willing to wait until last minute.
  • Options
    iimagine said:

Attention!!!! Attention!!
    This Jackals told me I had a ticket, then backed out a little bit ago, all beware, I should report him!!!!
    Still looking.........

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    I have a good feeling about this and all of your ticket searches, G.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018