Options

Looking To Purchase, One 10C Reserve, Or Side Stage For Detroit

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Have you already paid for the ticket that you have been promised or did the person just back out?
  • Options
    iimagine said:

Attention!!!! Attention!!
    This Jackass told me I had a ticket, then backed out a little bit ago, all beware, I should report him!!!
    Still looking.........

I have an extra Reserved 10C seat. Member# is 502xxx. PM me if you want it.

My circumstances changed before i saw your confirmation and I told you immediately. Not sure disappointment is reportable. Sorry you're upset.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    iimagine said:

100 Pacer said:

Great side stage tickets are released day of show at the venue box office. If you're serious about attending, why not go that route?

....Hi 100 Pacer, I'm so serious about going, I'm traveling from Cleveland solo, so I need to make sure I have a ticket.......solo unless I find two tickets....
    Wait, you're going solo but yet u need 2 tix? I'm confused. Whatever's clever for ya. It's just funny seeing you keep searching for GA tix and nothing. Just take the approach of a lot of people here who care about just being there and not making it a GA thing. And I'll say it again, what happened to this website. Guys used to be lining out the doors to accept something like this when women are involved. I wonder if the members see that you're relatively new to posting and think maybe you kind of don't deserve GA? Idk. Maybe members aren't to accepting of someone who's been offered tix to the shows but only wants GA? See what I'm getting at? Maybe if u took whatever tix were offered, people mite see that you're not this spoiled woman who only wants GA. It does come across as disingenuous when you only want GA when people keep offering you their spares. I could be wrong.
  • Options

Have you already paid for the ticket that you have been promised or did the person just back out?

Oh, no payment. We didn't even start the logistics convo.
  • Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    Badbrains, I'm not just looking for Ga, and I take your "spoiled" and "disingenuous" remark as offensive. As I look through the community, there are several members also looking for tickets, why are you critical of me? Because Im female?? I do not get it.... As far as new, I have been a huge PJ fan since 1992, and was a member of the fan club years ago, just did participate in the discussions. Anyway, my point is point is, this member told me I had a ticket and then told me I didn't, I would hate to see how you would have reacted to that situation badbrains, if it happened to you, I just want to warn other members if this person is just fishing for more$$$ or getting his kicks out of deeply disappointing people.
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options

Oh, no payment. We didn't even start the logistics convo.
    You did the same thing to me dude, make sure before you tell someone you have a ticket for them that is available. It is very rude and you did the wrong thing to both of us but I feel even worse for iimagine. Not cool man.
  • Options
    No, stop. I posted in your thread I had one for sale. I never said it was yours. She answered first and I was very clear about that, in the meantime my friend said changed his mind and wanted to go.

I'm not fishing and not scamming. I've apologized many times.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Thank you the tiki bomb, and I feel you aweisman10, true the actual logistics did not occur yet, but that's where we were at DONT TELL PEOPLE THAT YOU HAVE A TICKET, AND Back out, jackass its wrong and dishonest
    Post edited by iimagine on
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    You apologized once, ONCE! AND NOW, AND HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!!!
  • Options
    You apologized once, ONCE! AND NOW, AND HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE!!!
  • Options
    I will copy and paste your message to me from just this morning bennylaRue....dishonest
  • Options
    Please do.
  • Options
    These are all from today. Note that there was only 44 minutes between her confirmation and my telling her it was no longer available. The "other guy" was aweisman10, who knew immediately that iimagine was first in line.

BennyLaRueBennyLaRue 9:39AM
    Hi...I responded on my wall but not sure if you get notified of that. Yes, my ticket is for sale at face value - $85. Can you confirm if you want it? I have another guy waiting if you turn it down. Thanks.
    iimagineiimagine 10:01AM
    omg bennylarue, I adore you, yes I will take it for sure!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go to work and wont be able to respond to any messages until later, thank you, so let me know how we do this!!! thank you!!!
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue 10:45AM
    Ah, really sorry to get your hopes up. A friend changed his mind and will be attending now so it's not for sale any longer. Hope you find a ticket and get to see the show!
    iimagineiimagine 2:58PM
    R u kidding?? I answered you right away??? Thanks a lot
    iimagineiimagine 3:14PM
    That's soooo not right at all....

If I did anything wrong, it was to respond to two threads that I had a ticket but I was just trying to put out multiple feelers. Again, really sorry to you both. I was honest at all points. Let's put away the vitriol.
  • Options
    OKAY, MESSAGE ONE IS THE ONE ABOVE,
    MESSAGE TWO ON HIS WALL
    iimagine → BennyLaRue
    Hi BennyLaRue!! Face value? thank you!!!!
    October 8 Comment
    BennyLaRue
    BennyLaRue
    Yes - $85. You answered first so it's yours if you want it. Just let me know.
    October 8
    iimagine
    iimagine
    here is my cell phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX, thank you!!!!! (I blocked out my cell number, I also have a screen capture of all this, but it won't past here..)

NEXT MESSAGE MY INBOX
    BennyLaRue 9:39AM
    Hi...I responded on my wall but not sure if you get notified of that. Yes, my ticket is for sale at face value - $85. Can you confirm if you want it? I have another guy waiting if you turn it down. Thanks.
    iimagineiimagine 10:01AM
    omg bennylarue, I adore you, yes I will take it for sure!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go to work and wont be able to respond to any messages until later, thank you, so let me know how we do this!!! thank you!!!
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue 10:45AM
    Ah, really sorry to get your hopes up. A friend changed his mind and will be attending now so it's not for sale any longer. Hope you find a ticket and get to see the show!
    iimagineiimagine 2:58PM
    R u kidding?? I answered you right away??? Thanks a lot
    iimagineiimagine 3:14PM
    That's soooo not right at all....

THERE YOU GO BENNYLARUE....... DISHONEST
  • Options
    Face it BennyLaRue, your wrong, I responded on the 8th that I wanted the ticket, you got back to me this morning, and I answered right away.....your dishonest and should be banned
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Let it go and concentrate on your goal. All of this does not help your cause. Stuff like this can happen. It is disappointing, but it happens. And I agree with what badbrains has said above. Your approach on getting tickets is not the most elegant and maybe that is why you are not successful in your search. This is a community of lots of good people who help eachother out the best they can. It is not a perfect world however, and we can't have all the nice things all the time. Good luck on your search.
  • Options
    link93link93 Posts: 407
    edited October 2014
    Not making any judgements here but the drama in this thread is off the charts. By the way hope you get a ticket. But it does nobody any good to over react to things, even if you are disappointed.
    Post edited by link93 on
  • Options
    Leezestarr313, my approach is like eveyone elses on here, why I'm I being critized??? I know it's not a perfect world, I'm just want to warn people, bennylarue has done this before.... not cool. That is my point......nice things all the time???? what are you talking about??????
  • Options
    still looking......I will ignore all offensive comments, ticket searchers, beware of bennylarue, still haven't decided if I will report his ass or not, he will be lucky if i do not........
  • Options
    rekab02rekab02 Posts: 59
    My god iimagine is amazing.
  • Options
    shawndyershawndyer Posts: 269
    iimagine said:

still looking......I will ignore all offensive comments, ticket searchers, beware of bennylarue, still haven't decided if I will report his ass or not, he will be lucky if i do not........

You're going to report him? Really? There are many, many things going on in this world and you want to report someone for backing out on a ticket sale? Is that going to get you your coveted 1 or "if you have 2" GA or side stage tickets? I hope if someone has a ticket for you in any section you would be happy to buy it from them. Something tells me differently though......
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    iimagine said:

Badbrains, I'm not just looking for Ga, and I take your "spoiled" and "disingenuous" remark as offensive. As I look through the community, there are several members also looking for tickets, why are you critical of me? Because Im female?? I do not get it.... As far as new, I have been a huge PJ fan since 1992, and was a member of the fan club years ago, just did participate in the discussions. Anyway, my point is point is, this member told me I had a ticket and then told me I didn't, I would hate to see how you would have reacted to that situation badbrains, if it happened to you, I just want to warn other members if this person is just fishing for more$$$ or getting his kicks out of deeply disappointing people.

Just for your info, I had a trade set up for Brooklyn couple years ago and the guy I had the deal with decided against it for personal reasons. I didn't flip out or call him out on it. It happens and shit comes up from time to time.

As for you being offended by me calling you a spoiled or disingenuous person, well, it does come across like that and I know im NOT the only one who feels that way. It's getting tiring seeing post after post about GA. Get a ticket anywhere in there and be happy. I'm being critical of you because you got tix to cincy and you kept trying to get different seats instead of being happy to be in, and maybe helping others who don't have tix get tix. The people in this forum are a lot smarter then most think and they know who's genuine and who's out for themselves. And that has NOTHING to do with u being a woman. But hey, good luck on your GA search to every show of the tour.

Edit- and if u think I got something against u cuz you're a woman, you couldn't be more wrong. You ever see my posts when it comes to the lady of the forum hedonist? Pure classy lady right there.
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    still looking....
  • Options
    But...I didn't do it before. You've made that up.

Here's what happened with aweisman last night. I won't get any points for it now, but I was being fair in your favor because you answered first. Where is the fishing and scamming? Please stop "warning" people about me or threatening to report me. I don't think I'll ever try to sell on this board again anyway.

He PMd me his interest and then saw iimagine had already posted on my wall and I offered the ticket to her (as you can see above),

aweisman10 → BennyLaRue
    I want it !! lol... Why did you message both of us that we can have it ? you got my hopes up...
    October 8 Comment

BennyLaRue
    BennyLaRue
    Sorry, . First come, first served. You're next though if iimagine declines.
    October 8 Delete
    aweisman10
    aweisman10
    Thanks, but just wondering, I see we both messaged you at exactly 3:33 ?.....how do you choose who was first lol
    October 8
    BennyLaRue
    BennyLaRue
    She really was first. As I was opening my wall to read her message, your PM notification popped up. I'll give her until tomorrow PM to respond.
  • Options

Let it go and concentrate on your goal. All of this does not help your cause. Stuff like this can happen. It is disappointing, but it happens. And I agree with what badbrains has said above. Your approach on getting tickets is not the most elegant and maybe that is why you are not successful in your search. This is a community of lots of good people who help eachother out the best they can. It is not a perfect world however, and we can't have all the nice things all the time. Good luck on your search.

Exactly leeze, thank you. She does come across like she's all out for herself and def going at this the wrong way.
  • Options
    still looking.....
  • Options
    Check TM they're gonna start to release tix
  • Options
    BTW, if I am lucky enough to find tickets to the Detroit show, would love to meet face to face with the members who have criticized my 'approach', which is just like all the others on here, seriously, just a friendly 'hello'?? What do ya say??? Let's meet up......would love to meet you! I'm not kidding either....I'm actually a lot of fun, easy going and super friendly, not at all like some see me........I still don't get it???? Let me know...
  • Options
    iimagine said:

BTW, if I am lucky enough to find tickets to the Detroit show, would love to meet face to face with the members who have criticized my 'approach', which is just like all the others on here, seriously, just a friendly 'hello'?? What do ya say??? Let's meet up......would love to meet you! I'm not kidding either....I'm actually a lot of fun, easy going and super friendly, not at all like some see me........I still don't get it???? Let me know...

No one is saying you ain't fun loving or anything like that. I'm just letting you know how you're coming across to everyone. I'm not the only one who's said that or feels that. And let's be real, if you didn't come across like that to people, don't you think you would've been offered GA by now? Aren't you married to? I see in your pic that there's a man cropped out of the pic. If you're married, your husband has no problem with you traveling to a show with other men? What about him getting a ticket? If u only get 1, is he assed out? You'd travel with another man to a show? I'm just trying to figure out your situation. I know I wouldn't be to excited about my wife going to a show with another man or stranger, and that has nothing to do with insecurity. It's just flat out wrong. Unless he's a family friend. Again, good luck in your quest.
  • Options
    oh badbrains, stop wishing me luck- it's 'disingenuous' of you, I'm not married, and all I'm going to say is you have a completely incorrect preconceived notion about who and how I am, You're judging (which is not very nice), by what?--by pic and my posts,,, really??? Like I said before, I'm not posting any differently than any other member on here looking for a ticket, and I have seen thousands of post for tickets on here, I still do not understand why I am being criticized, can't for the life of me figure this out??? Someone?? the offer to meet still stands.....