Options

Looking To Purchase, One 10C Reserve, Or Side Stage For Detroit

13»

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Lol disingenuous, yup, u caught me. FYI, I'm not the ONLY one who has this misconceived notion about you. How else are we supposed to know who u are. U came out of the blue pretty much begging for GA tix to EVERY show. And when people started offering you their spares, they weren't GOOD enough. So ya, I got a misconceived notion about you, from your posts. Remember, there was also a woman who said you were going at this the wrong way. People here take care of each other and always look out for each other. I'm looking for tix for some friends who don't care where in the arena they sit, they just want to go. So I'll go out of my way to help them out just like others do. My advise, someone offers u a ticket for anywhere in the building, take it. Enjoy the show and the people you'll meet. Don't get picky and who knows, you mite just find your GA ticket.
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    edited October 2014
    Who the are you going to "report" him to? You honestly think the mods of this board care or have the time to worry about someone deciding not to sell you a ticket? He has the right to not sell you a ticket, even if he told you he would.

And by the way, discussing another Ten Club member publicly in a forum is far more reportable and ban worthy than someone deciding not to sell someone else a ticket. I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
  • Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    badbrains, if your on facebook, I'm Gina M DiLisio from Brookpark Ohio, I don't know your name, so indicate it's you, maybe that will give you a little better perspective? anyhow, still want to meet up with anyone if I find a ticket, let me know! thanks all!!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options

Who the are you going to "report" him to? You honestly think the mods of this board care or have the time to worry about someone deciding not to sell you a ticket? He has the right to not sell you a ticket, even if he told you he would.

And by the way, discussing another Ten Club member publicly in a forum is far more reportable and ban worthy than someone deciding not to sell someone else a ticket. I'm surprised this hasn't been locked.

if that's the case, several members should be locked!!!!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    I was warning other members, and it's been dealt with EtherThanman, but the next time you are looking for a ticket, I'll send him your way....
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    edited October 2014
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    edited October 2014
    Blob.

And I am out here. I wish you all the best for your quest. People on here are nothing but sweet usually. I think everybody who has commented wanted to help you improve your chances at finding tickets.
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Good luck in your search but I would imagine a lot of people have had deals fall through is some way or another. I know I have as a buyer and seller.....its just the way things happen sometimes. At least it was communicated to you in a timely manner and no money was exchanged.
  • Options
    ejleonjr said:

Good luck in your search but I would imagine a lot of people have had deals fall through is some way or another. I know I have as a buyer and seller.....its just the way things happen sometimes. At least it was communicated to you in a timely manner and no money was exchanged.

true, and thank you, was just sick to my stomach afterwards......
  • Options
    ejleonjr said:

true, and thank you, was just sick to my stomach afterwards......
  • Options

one of my favorite quotes from author unknown,

"It's time to go after what you deserve, & you deserve everything bc we are alive both only once & a million times every day and every minute is something new to learn & someone new to love and if it all crashes & burns as it so often does.... Cling on to hope through it all and don't ever ever ever let it go. Start your life again whenever you need to. It is not yet the end."

........beautiful........
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    you hungry for more lol, I hope you get them, nice pics btw, have a good time in the ga if you get more tickets..
  • Options
    Hey JWPearl, how are you, sent you a message yesterday! thank you, yes I'm ready always ready for more PJ!! Hope all is wonderful!!!!
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,027
    Go for it G!
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    Hey the tike bomb!!! thanks you!! your show is coming up, how excited are you??
  • Options
    still looking!!
  • Options
    one, or a pair....
  • Options
    foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    i think i might have one for you. reserved fan club seat.
  • Options
    so excited!! thank you so much foodboy, I think I sent you a message at around 5am??? thank you, let me know,...