Police abuse

1102103104105106108»

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,218
    Well, I have taken the class, eight hours of it was on the law, so yeah I do.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,218
    Or maybe you believe that these licensed instructors want to be part of a criminal lawsuit for intentionally offering bad advice.  That’s it, they want their own lives ruined and their families destroyed just to prove some anti right.  Makes total sense.
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 2,801
    I've taken a concealed carry course. I did not get the impression at all that they were giving me tips on how to get away with murder.
    I was given guidance on what self defense is and isn't, and tips on how to handle a self defense case, and sure, I guess someone can take that information and apply it to a murder. But I was also told expect to go bankrupt and have the case follow me for years even in a clear-cut defense case. So by no means was anyone supporting covering up a murder. But honestly, shouldn't a concealed weapons course on self defense cover what self defense is and how to deal with it? By doing exactly what it is designed to do, thats not promoting murder.
  • Some shithead is attacking an elederly person with a knife. Two passerbyers intervene and the shithead starts to attack them.

Cops arrive and beg the shithead to put the knife down. He essentially laughs at them and proceeds to attack his victims again. A non-lethal effort to subdue the shithead doesn't work. He continues to attack. They finally subdue the threat (and take the three injured people to the hospital).

https://globalnews.ca/news/4479907/queensborough-assault/

Good cops? Or bad cops?

I'm thinking if I'm the victim and under repeated attacks... I'm imploring the cops to end the threat. If it's my family member under attack... shoot the f**king loser and don't put my loved one at risk.

This could have ended much worse for the 'attacked'.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 14,129
    GUILTY!!!!! 17 counts in total.

Chicago police officer Jason Van Dyke convicted of second-degree murder for killing Laquan McDonald
    https://wapo.st/2yiVzHS

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14