Options

What This Board Needs...

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
...is more threads to links of YouTube music videos. It's so awesome. I mean I don't know how to use YouTube so it's great to have the links so I can see these hard to find songs everyday. :fp:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Now that's a whole lot of fucking sarcasm.

A YouTube video full of a bunch of fucking swear words would be sweet.
  • Options
    ... is an enema!

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if youtube wasn;t blocked, you know i would be posting one right now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

What happened to the video? :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

upon further review, i didn't think it woudl be approriate to send people to watch a man die :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

upon further review, i didn't think it woudl be approriate to send people to watch a man die :(

Oh. He died. Didn't know that.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Dru_Cortez wrote:
    ... is an enema!

Cheers.

I thought the same thing lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    This board needs less threads getting locked for no reason. Lighten up rule makers. Have a sense if humour
  • Options
    This board needs less threads getting locked for no reason. Lighten up rule makers. Have a sense if humour

and a built in spell checker
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    this board needs more emoticons
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    this board needs more emoticons

rick tried that once. :lol:

what ever happened to him....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    ....is to shut down because it's a cesspool.
  • Options
    This board needs some strippers, I feel like chucking some hot loonies
  • Options
    it needs somebody to do my bidding
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81, i will pay you $100 if you are able to overtake dimipearljam as top poster..deal? :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    81, i will pay you $100 if you are able to overtake dimipearljam as top poster..deal? :lol:

nobody is going to catch him unless the greek goverment turns off the internet
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:

Easy money
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Easy money

this is the guy you wanna pay.....he's going to over take me before to much longer
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Easy money

i will pay ds...do it do it do it do it
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Easy money

this is the guy you wanna pay.....he's going to over take me before too much longer

Fixed that up for you.
  • Options
    more bitching.
  • Options
    to be more like the Soundgarden board. those guys over there really know how to have a good time
  • Options
    to be more like the Soundgarden board. those guys over there really know how to have a good time
    :lol: #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    edited January 2013
    To be like the Smashing Pumpkins board. They talk so much shit about Billy Corgan, it's hilarious.
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    posts need to glow in the dark

my maids complaining about that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

:lol::lol::lol: Is it sad that I got great enjoyment out of that whole debacle?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Well I'm going, I try hard but there's not many fuckers around here that have fun. It's all guns and locked threads and warnings. Welcome to the Pearl Gun forum.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:

Well I'm going, I try hard but there's not many fuckers around here that have fun. It's all guns and locked threads and warnings. Welcome to the Pearl Gun forum.

I think you need to be introduced to BannedCamp.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
This discussion has been closed.