Options

What This Board Needs...

124»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    Oh! Hi Boobs!
    :wave:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh! Hi Boobs!

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,641
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol::lol: It's like those old Sally Struthers commercials "For just $1 a day you could help PJ_Soul quit her job and become a FT message pit poster." I think we might be on to something :corn:
    Oh my god, soany ideas just came to my mind for that commercial. :lol: And there is Comebackgirl walking along speaking in a really empathetic voice through my office, and pan to me, sitting at my desk crying because I have to work instead of keep going with my argument about how driving laws and gun laws aren't relatable, and at the same time come up with a new dream Pearl Jam setlist. Cut to you: "And you can stop this terrible suffering for less than it costs to buy a cup of coffee." :fp: :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Pan to the 3 threads on the first page of the AET about coffee to demonstrate the gravity of the situation

:lol:
    And then show that Lost Dogs thread about PJ_Rocks still seeking an MT hoodie to really tug at the heart strings. "She could be bumping this thread, but instead she has to catch up on her filing." :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,766
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    not the who...
    It's a PJ kinda night.
    I have small Hoodies? what size is she?

I rather do the board 24/7 than start my new job tomorrow.
    I haven't had a boss in 7 years. I need a brick to the head.. I can't sleep.

How can I log in to PJ at a job? What is a time clock? I feel strangled already.
    I'd rather keep my blogs and do peoples laundry while pet sitting. I'm sure I'll be fired soon or promoted to upper management..

I need a LObotomy, if only for today. :cry:
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    This board needs more StAYSEA.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Dammit. I have the sudden urge for pistachio's.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    LloydXmas wrote:

:D
    I just had cashews. Its as if I cheated on myself.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    LloydXmas wrote:

:D
    I just had cashews. Its as if I cheated on myself.
    :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.