The Train's Lounge Car

1166167168169170172»

Comments

  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 11,895
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 11,895
    edited March 18
    Did I see an Ani fan in here??? This album, Reprieve, is so damn good it gives me chills... it's a masterpiece... here is a fine little example :)

    Post edited by my2hands on
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,220
    There are a few Ani fans here, myself among them.

    We were listening to her not even half an hour ago, in fact. She possesses so many qualities and talents I wish I had. Her way with words, composition, purity, just giving of herself. Beautiful, poetic soul. And those chipmonk cheeks!

    Love the woman and how she has helped me through many a rough time.

    Thank you for this. I think it'll be good music for my sweetheart (he is the one who turned me on to Ms. DiF) and I to crank up some come tomorrow morning.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 871
    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 18,743
    kce8 said:

    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
    Thank you so much kce8. Good to see you here!

    I banned myself from the forums and waited until my membership had expired and then renewed. I'm digging just being back here with you and all my friends here and leaving the political stuff aside.

    I'm only 1/8 Irish so I wore something that was more a moss green. I said something about that to a friend who said it's better to wear Kelly green because on St. Patrick's day everybody is Irish! :lol:
    "Anger is an energy."
    -John Lydon
    "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for."
    -Martin Sheen

    Adams Center, Missoula, MT 09/30/12
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 7,412
    My first show was in '98, I was 12 years old and it was Metallica's Re-Load tour.
    Days of The New opened, and they were the first real band I had seen, it was awesome.

    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,316
    brianlux said:

    kce8 said:

    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
    Thank you so much kce8. Good to see you here!

    I banned myself from the forums and waited until my membership had expired and then renewed. I'm digging just being back here with you and all my friends here and leaving the political stuff aside.

    I'm only 1/8 Irish so I wore something that was more a moss green. I said something about that to a friend who said it's better to wear Kelly green because on St. Patrick's day everybody is Irish! :lol:
    Brother B! No don't leave the political stuff aside! What did I miss? What made you leave?

    Your mind is a good (political) mind. My memory does not fail me.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 18,743
    Idris said:

    brianlux said:

    kce8 said:

    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
    Thank you so much kce8. Good to see you here!

    I banned myself from the forums and waited until my membership had expired and then renewed. I'm digging just being back here with you and all my friends here and leaving the political stuff aside.

    I'm only 1/8 Irish so I wore something that was more a moss green. I said something about that to a friend who said it's better to wear Kelly green because on St. Patrick's day everybody is Irish! :lol:
    Brother B! No don't leave the political stuff aside! What did I miss? What made you leave?

    Your mind is a good (political) mind. My memory does not fail me.
    I said terribly inappropriate things about certain people who made certain voting choices. I left for a good while because, for one, I really should have been banned for what I said and also because I had become bitterly angry to the point of doing more harm than good. I believed it was only right that I let my membership expire and sign back on and start anew. Somehow all my info was saved so it looks like I just left for about 4 months.

    So anyway, here's a nifty little number by this fine gentleman my drummer friend Andy introduced me to today and who I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with for a while, Mr. Jello Biafra:



    "Anger is an energy."
    -John Lydon
    "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for."
    -Martin Sheen

    Adams Center, Missoula, MT 09/30/12
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,316
    brianlux said:

    Idris said:

    brianlux said:

    kce8 said:

    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
    Thank you so much kce8. Good to see you here!

    I banned myself from the forums and waited until my membership had expired and then renewed. I'm digging just being back here with you and all my friends here and leaving the political stuff aside.

    I'm only 1/8 Irish so I wore something that was more a moss green. I said something about that to a friend who said it's better to wear Kelly green because on St. Patrick's day everybody is Irish! :lol:
    Brother B! No don't leave the political stuff aside! What did I miss? What made you leave?

    Your mind is a good (political) mind. My memory does not fail me.
    I said terribly inappropriate things about certain people who made certain voting choices. I left for a good while because, for one, I really should have been banned for what I said and also because I had become bitterly angry to the point of doing more harm than good. I believed it was only right that I let my membership expire and sign back on and start anew. Somehow all my info was saved so it looks like I just left for about 4 months.

    So anyway, here's a nifty little number by this fine gentleman my drummer friend Andy introduced me to today and who I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with for a while, Mr. Jello Biafra:



    We sometimes let our emotions get the better of us, We are human.

    It's was a crazy election period.

  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 18,743
    Idris said:

    brianlux said:

    Idris said:

    brianlux said:

    kce8 said:

    brianlux said:

    Servin' up anything good in this place these days? =)

    So great to see you're back!!! I missed you here!
    :pensive: Haven't had much time to be here by myself...

    I celebrated St. Patrick's day last night too... in joyful anticipation to visit Dublin in June :joy:
    Thank you so much kce8. Good to see you here!

    I banned myself from the forums and waited until my membership had expired and then renewed. I'm digging just being back here with you and all my friends here and leaving the political stuff aside.

    I'm only 1/8 Irish so I wore something that was more a moss green. I said something about that to a friend who said it's better to wear Kelly green because on St. Patrick's day everybody is Irish! :lol:
    Brother B! No don't leave the political stuff aside! What did I miss? What made you leave?

    Your mind is a good (political) mind. My memory does not fail me.
    I said terribly inappropriate things about certain people who made certain voting choices. I left for a good while because, for one, I really should have been banned for what I said and also because I had become bitterly angry to the point of doing more harm than good. I believed it was only right that I let my membership expire and sign back on and start anew. Somehow all my info was saved so it looks like I just left for about 4 months.

    So anyway, here's a nifty little number by this fine gentleman my drummer friend Andy introduced me to today and who I had the pleasure of meeting and hanging out with for a while, Mr. Jello Biafra:



    We sometimes let our emotions get the better of us, We are human.

    It's was a crazy election period.

    True, true and true, Idris!
    "Anger is an energy."
    -John Lydon
    "Lost causes are the only causes worth fighting for."
    -Martin Sheen

    Adams Center, Missoula, MT 09/30/12
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,220
    Oh the irony - and the beauty.

    What's that sound?

  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 1,987
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16
Sign In or Register to comment.