The Train's Lounge Car

1165166167168169171»

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 17,064
    Rock on, g :)

LOVE these two, on their own...but together? :heart:

• g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero GalaxyPosts: 17,133
    This one goes back to my roots the place of my birth Jamaica. To a time as a youth I toured the island with my father who was a sound system pioneer in the 60's. This is sadly only audio because no video of this song's recording, one of my favorites from Marley.......
    Sun Is Shining live here in the Palm Beaches FL it's 79 degrees.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Worth another LOUD listen. Worth hearing :)

hedonist said:

Worth another LOUD listen. Worth hearing :)

Holy shit that was beyond Kool, I've never seen anything like that before. Sing it loud is right.....RUSH should do something like that to say Tom Sawyer.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via ChicagoPosts: 1,872
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16
    Happy Saturday evening :)

edited February 13
    hedonist said:

Happy Saturday evening :)

Thank you hedo, I've been away my musician Friend Micheal Franti was in town in Lake Worth playing the Garlic Festival. I've seen that video not too long ago and watched it through once again.

Here's my friend Micheal Franti & Spearhead......Is Love Enough?

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on

• kce8kce8 Posts: 865
    For my Special Aussie friend! :hug:
  • i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western AustraliaPosts: 3,198
    edited February 14
    Danke schoen very Nice :) :hug:
    kce8 said:

For my Special Aussie friend! :hug:

Post edited by i_lov_it on
    E.V. - "Music is a Weapon of Mass Construction"
    Perth-20th March 1998
    Perth-23rd February 2003
    Perth-25th November 2006
    Perth-14th November 2009
    E.V. - Perth-31st March, 1st April 2011
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 865
    :smile:
  • dignindignin Posts: 4,351
    Happy Monday political junkies.

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 7,092
    Holy Canoli, I just tapped into the Chris Cornell live acoustic album Songbook, Jumpin Jehoshaphat is it good!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?