Options

How you feeling right now???

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    hedonist said:

rgambs said:

Unappreciated, under valued, unwanted, utterly undesirable, and fucking pissed for being made to feel that way.
    :angry:

Sorry, gambo. None are good feelings at all.

But if I know you, you'll rise above.

Hang in there, bud.
    +1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    rgambs said:

Unappreciated, under valued, unwanted, utterly undesirable, and fucking pissed for being made to feel that way.

:fearful: I hope it's just temporary man!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

:fearful: I hope it's just temporary man!
    Everything is!! I will bounce back, I always do.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    photo bitmoji-20170330050728.png

yup...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Like I'm listening to Slayer....cause I am
  • Options

Like I'm listening to Slayer....cause I am

that would literally kill me right now. I have a ear ache and a bad headache...hence my bitmoji...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    ^ Sorry you're feeling bad PJ. :peace: You can blame the Slayer on TBerg's Rain playlist.
  • Options
    Exhausted. Hope we all feel better soon.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Looking forward to dinner tomorrow with dear friends :)
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,919
    Day six of Sick!
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,509

Day six of Sick!

You'll be better soon..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Tired, but good!!
  • Options

Day six of Sick!

Day 8 for me...but went to the doctor this AM and I am now happy because I was right and my hubby was wrong! I did need to go I have a sinus infection and an inner ear infection.
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Day six of Sick!

Day 8 for me...but went to the doctor this AM and I am now happy because I was right and my hubby was wrong! I did need to go I have a sinus infection and an inner ear infection.
    Hope you are better soon PJS..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Grumpy, my tolerance threshold is quite low right now so I should probably get off social media!
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,919
    PJSiren said:

Day six of Sick!

Hope you are on the mend PJS. I'm slowly improving.

"What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    Secure! Now that I paid off all of my debt, I finally feel like I can afford to pull the trigger on that renter's home insurance I've been wringing my hands about not having for ages. So I did that today. It is now safe for my building to burn down, lol. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    On a day like today I'm happy to be alive
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    bluegrace said:

Totally
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    bluegrace said:

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Exhausted because I stayed up way too late watching RRHOF ceremony and had to be awake at 5 for work...

Also nervous, as I have acupuncture for the first time at 1:10 when I get off work....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Stuffed from having lunch at Farmer Boys.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Secure! Now that I paid off all of my debt, I finally feel like I can afford to pull the trigger on that renter's home insurance I've been wringing my hands about not having for ages. So I did that today. It is now safe for my building to burn down, lol. ;)

YAY!! I learned my lesson about debt last year.... now that I am free of debt, I am KEEPING it that way!! Lol.
    Even paying for school upfront this time! Congratulations! This is a huge monument PJSoul. So so happy for you .
    =)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    How am I feeling.. well.. like a worn out, wrung out old rag.. that's been pooped on.
    Nearly a WEEK of raging nerve pain, and the exhaustion that comes with it.. but.. I will just keep praising my God, who loves me( and all of you too), because His purpose for me is greater than this pain..
    So... feeling worn out, exhausted, but happy.. I know.. that doesn't make any sense to ya'll.. but such is the power of the love of my God!
    Have a great day everyone!
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    exhausted...I just need some decent sleep and no headaches!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited April 2017

PJ_Soul said:

YAY!! I learned my lesson about debt last year.... now that I am free of debt, I am KEEPING it that way!! Lol.
    Even paying for school upfront this time! Congratulations! This is a huge monument PJSoul. So so happy for you .
    =)
    Thank you - congrats to you too! Yeah, I honestly didn't quite realize what a horrible burden it was until the burden was gone. You just get used to carrying that weight, so you don't realize just how badly it's affecting you until the weight is taken off. Now that it is, I feel almost obsessed with staying out of debt, and I am really happy about that! Looks like you can relate! Isn't it nice to learn a life lesson at our age? ;)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nervous/excited/tired/wired!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Feel so good!
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Better
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Shitty. Not sure what's going on really, but I suspect I have some kind of low-grade sinus infection or something. I thought maybe I'd perhaps developed more serious seasonal allergies when what I thought was a cold just wasn't progressing at all for days and days, but Reactin doesn't help the symptoms at all, so I figure it's gotta be an infection... hoping my immune system will beat it on its own. I am scared of using antibiotics unless it is deemed absolutely necessary to my survival. Meanwhile, I'm doing my best to just plug along as though nothing is wrong, but it's wearing on me.