Options

Homeland

Comments

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Spoilers below:

Solid episode. Seemed like the calm before the next week's storm...Carrie really screwed herself over. Next week's season finale is 90 minutes long!!! It's going to be a long week.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    downloading..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    Better Dan wrote:
    Spoilers below:

Solid episode. Seemed like the calm before the next week's storm...Carrie really screwed herself over. Next week's season finale is 90 minutes long!!! It's going to be a long week.

i've said it before, but man---what a double header with boardwalk into homeland. 2 amazing shows.

yeah, carrie looks like a fool at this point. i guess she made david's order to fire someone pretty easy. he's not a very likeable character at all.

previews for next week look like it's a movie. 90 minutes! cannot wait.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Great episode last night! Can't wait for the season finale next week!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,256
    Next week is gonna be great!!
  • Options
    watching now :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

:thumbup:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Just finished the show about a half hour ago... :o :shock:
  • Options
    Descent episode, starting to draw me back in. There are some fantastic actors on this.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    mca47 wrote:

I can't wait! I'm really interested to see how they are going to resolve everything while allowing the show to continue into to next season...
  • Options
    proving-herself-to-saul_500x333.jpg
    It was pretty fun to watch Carrie spiral out of control :)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I watched 5 episodes Sunday. Gonna watch 4 tonight. Great show so far. That arab princes girlfriend had some nice tits.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

I can't wait! I'm really interested to see how they are going to resolve everything while allowing the show to continue into to next season...

Me too! I have no idea what to expect when we reach the point the trailer ended with! :) I just know it's gonna be awesome...
  • Options
    cant wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Descent episode, starting to draw me back in. There are some fantastic actors on this.

how could you have been drawn out of this show in the first place? :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

how could you have been drawn out of this show in the first place? :lol:

I was thinking the same exact thing. This is easily the best new show of the season.
  • Options
    there was a 2 or 3 episode period, where my mind was easily distracted during the episode. Which was odd because that wasn't the case in the beginning.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

• Options
    there was a 2 or 3 episode period, where my mind was easily distracted during the episode. Which was odd because that wasn't the case in the beginning.
    I'm pretty sure there was a 2 or 3 episode period where they didn't show boob. That was the problem...wasn't it? :lol:
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there was a 2 or 3 episode period where they didn't show boob. That was the problem...wasn't it? :lol:

The relationship deal with Brody and Carrie I thought was a bit lame.

• Options
    No comments on this yet??? I still don't know how I feel about the finale. It felt like a bit of a letdown. After all season, he pushes the button to detonate the bomb and it doesnt work?!?!? I guess this does set up things for season 2. I'm just really hoping this doesn't turn into Carrie being a rogue agent a la Jack Bauer.
  • Options
    No comments on this yet??? I still don't know how I feel about the finale. It felt like a bit of a letdown. After all season, he pushes the button to detonate the bomb and it doesnt work?!?!? I guess this does set up things for season 2. I'm just really hoping this doesn't turn into Carrie being a rogue agent a la Jack Bauer.

as much as you don't want to see the majority of this country's leaders get blown up, i was a little let down that he wasn't able to finish the job too. was kinda hoping for carrie to be vindicated too. shows how much brody loves his daughter/family. so, in a way, it makes his character a little more interesting i guess.

i was on the edge of my seat the whole show though. i enjoyed it.

just sucks that we have to wait 9 months for all these shows to start up again.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    as much as you don't want to see the majority of this country's leaders get blown up, i was a little let down that he wasn't able to finish the job too. was kinda hoping for carrie to be vindicated too. shows how much brody loves his daughter/family. so, in a way, it makes his character a little more interesting i guess.

Oh yeah, it was a very intense episode. My heart was racing when Brody was down in that bunker with the VP and all the other big time politicians.

I just really don't want Carrie to turn into Jack Bauer. The rogue agent who no one believes is right, but it always right in the end. The 2 guys who run this show worked on 24 so I'm really hoping it doesn't go in that direction. Hopefully Carrie can get her job back somehow. Maybe Saul will blackmail Estes into hiring her back??
  • Options

Oh yeah, it was a very intense episode. My heart was racing when Brody was down in that bunker with the VP and all the other big time politicians.

I just really don't want Carrie to turn into Jack Bauer. The rogue agent who no one believes is right, but it always right in the end. The 2 guys who run this show worked on 24 so I'm really hoping it doesn't go in that direction. Hopefully Carrie can get her job back somehow. Maybe Saul will blackmail Estes into hiring her back??

i never watched 24--but what you're describing doesn't sound appealing to me.

the last thing you said sounds like something that may happen....how bout carrie figuring everything out right before she goes under for shock therapy :o ...i'm assuming the early part of next season will center around her trying to remember that?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    downloading now,,,im not reading im not...
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I enjoyed the episode last night.

The father daughter scenes were really good and like someone mentioned above, I hope Carrie doesn't become jack bauer.
  • Options

I really enjoyed the episode (and the season) but I agree with your comments. Still an intense episode though...highlights for me include Brody talking to his daughter on the phone and the brody/walker confrontation...and the entire bunker sequence. Watching the finale did make me wonder if a show like this would be better as a 1 season miniseries rather than dragging it on. I have faith that the writers can keep things going in season 2, but I would hate for it to turn into some kind of formula or for it to keep on going and going past its prime (like Dexter, IMO)

Can't wait for next year!!! Hope Carrie remembers her dream soon..she did say the memory loss would be temporary. Are Brody/Nazir now done with trying to cause destruction and will just influence policy? I can definitely see the future president and Brody clashing over their opposing ideologies. I'd assume they still want vengeance for Issa as well and I'm sure Nazir will have other plots on the side.
  • Options

Have you seen it yet? :D
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

just finnished..fuck me..must be second season,right???
    loved it!!! :)
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Yup, will be second season starting next fall.... :D:D Can't wait!! I think I read they will start filming around March.
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:

Yup, will be second season starting next fall.... :D:D Can't wait!! I think I read they will start filming around March.
    awesome.....fuck the end was so awesome!!! :)