Options

espn, you suck

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Jason P wrote:
    This just in: Chris Berman sucks

i know no one, NO ONE, who like him...why is he still on the air?

rhetorical question of course
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    norm wrote:
    Jason P wrote:
    This just in: Chris Berman sucks

i know no one, NO ONE, who like him...why is he still on the air?

rhetorical question of course

he could go all the way?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    he could go all the way?

...into a wood chipper
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,298
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    he could go all the way?

...into a wood chipper

when was the last time berman was cool?

'94? '95 maybe?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    the worldwide leader in sucking tebow's taint

BK95fpiCAAENcWr.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:

BK95fpiCAAENcWr.jpg

is this real :lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

apparently chuck blogs...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/93042 ... s-sign-him

i think the glue that holds his rug on his head has melted his brain
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

apparently chuck blogs...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/93042 ... s-sign-him

i think the glue that holds his rug on his head has melted his brain

:fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:

BK95fpiCAAENcWr.jpg

cosby-facepalm.gif
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    i give up

BND759UCcAAvlbX.png:large
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    norm wrote:
    i give up

Can honestly say... I have not turned on the mothership in months. Maybe even a year. Not for any reason at any time. It is a cesspool of misleading and pointless information. The only thing they are good for is making up controversy and stories. They all worthless reporters with the exception of Barry Melrose. If your reading this Barry... The NHL network is calling. Please answer the fucking phone.
    That is all.
    Have a good day.
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Can honestly say... I have not turned on the mothership in months. Maybe even a year. Not for any reason at any time. It is a cesspool of misleading and pointless information. The only thing they are good for is making up controversy and stories. They all worthless reporters with the exception of Barry Melrose. If your reading this Barry... The NHL network is calling. Please answer the fucking phone.
    That is all.
    Have a good day.

In the last year I'm pretty sure I've only had it on for MNF and maybe a couple of Bowl games. I used to watch PTI and ATH all the time up until a couple of years ago, now I'm never home in time and it's not something I'd DVR. And ATH was starting to get on my nerves, especially Bill Plaschke and Bomani Jones.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    norm wrote:
    i give up

I might as well use the same image I used a few posts up:

cosby-facepalm.gif
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I'm ready for the NBA Finals to be over so I can hear about anything other than Lebron James.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    i give up

That is all.
    Have a good day.

other than games and their 30 for 30 films, it stinks. espn news is good though--because they are mostly highlites.

norm---my good man...why are you bothering to watch anything that features skip bayles anyway? :lol: was this from that stupid cold pizza show? is that still on?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

norm---my good man...why are you bothering to watch anything that features skip bayles anyway? :lol: was this from that stupid cold pizza show? is that still on?

twitter, jeags...i have standing orders that if i'm ever watching espn for anything other than a live event, i am to be killed on site
  • Options
    norm wrote:

twitter, jeags...i have standing orders that if i'm ever watching espn for anything other than a live event, i am to be killed on site

oh okay.

how does twitter work?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hey espn....there are other teams besides the Yankee's that you can put on :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    hey espn....there are other teams besides the Yankee's that you can put on :roll:

espn looked like episode of cops last night with all the coverage of hernandez
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Apparantly Hugh Douglas (former Jet) pulled a Riley Cooper on his cohost last week. I wonder how his co-workers will cover this incident?
  • Options
    Oh ESPN, I'm forced to watch you again tonight, and you are worse than ever.
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RAY LEWIS IS THE FUCKING WORST
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,873
    LloydXmas wrote:

I must admit he is very good at murdering someone and getting away with it
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Chris Berman is announcing the SD- Hou game tonight. The mute button will be in use....
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:

I'm giving that honor to Suzy Kolber.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:

she's hot
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

she's hot

broadway_joes_lowest_moment.jpg
  • Options
    :lol: I remember that. too funny

ESPN sucks for losing out on the one weekly Premiere League soccer game they had with the two best announcers ever: Ian Darke and Steve McManaman. I miss those guys.
  • Options
    Chris Berman is announcing the SD- Hou game tonight. The mute button will be in use....

WOOP!
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    ESPN Has Been Talking About Beards For 80 Straight Hours

Sports News in Brief • Sports • news media • ISSUE 49•43 • Oct 23, 2013

BRISTOL, CT—As part of their 2013 World Series preview, ESPN, the world’s largest sports broadcast network, has been airing content about Red Sox players’ beards, their beard lengths, and the itchiness of their unkempt beards for 80 hours straight, sources confirmed Wednesday. “The Red Sox players have grown very big beards, and this is a story that needs to be told all day, every day, morning, noon, and night,” said Senior Vice President of Programming Rick Berry, adding that for the foreseeable future, all broadcast time on ESPN and its sister networks will be filled with comparisons of one Red Sox player’s beard to another’s, humorous anecdotes about who on the team is unable to grow a full beard, and interviews with baseball analysts about when and why the members of the Red Sox decided to grow their beards. “Tonight On ESPN2 we will be airing Outside The Lines: Beards, after which ESPN viewers can watch Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser do an all-beard edition of PTI. And then, instead of the Celtics-Nets preseason game, we’re just going to air a previously recorded interview with Mike Napoli where we ask him about his beard for two and a half hours. ESPN is covering this beard situation from all angles.” When asked if ESPN cameras will be present if and when Red Sox players decide to shave their beards, Berry said, “You better fucking believe it.”

http://www.theonion.com/articles/espn-has-been-talking-about-beards-for-80-straight,34318/