Options

Who chose only 1 Philly show?

Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
edited August 2009 in The Porch
I saw PJ 4 times last year and what a great run!! Bonnaroo, MSG 1 & 2 and Hartford were nights to remember for sure. This year I was so disappointed I wasn't able to get 10c tickets for 10/30. I looked on e-bay (lost a few auctions on there too) and Stub Hub. I found no ticket that "sat just right". No great seats for a 1/2 way decent price to be had really. I figured I would wait and see if Halloween rumors were true. I am so happy I did.

The one show I'm going to this year will be enough for me. I am so giddy about 10/31 I'm about bursting. Thanks 10c for giving us all an opportunity to get tickets! IMO it's the best thing they have done in forever. My fav band on my fav holiday on a Saturday night. Could not ask for anything better! 8-)
Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i am only going to the 10/30 show
    for a couple of reasons, financial is one, way to much to see all 4 shows or even two plus hotels
    and i think they will be back around again in the spring/summer to NY so i will wait it out and i saw them twice last year, there is never enough pearl jam but............
  • Options
    PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    30th & 31st for me. Saw Ed in Upper Darby in June
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    one show would be sweet
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I am only going to one show, 10/31.

I have tickets to 3 Bruce Shows in October, and one Giants game. i just cant afford anymore entertainment in october. :)
    6-25-2008 MSG
    10-31-2009 Spectrum
    5-18-2010 Newark
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    LukinFan wrote:
    one show would be sweet

It's only $300 to fly... We'll take care of the rest...smiley-devil01.gif
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    currently only have tickets to the 31st, however, if someone has an extra single laying around for the 30th, i'd be happy to take it off your hands
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Well, if 10/30 tickets popped up I wouldn't say no. I have WSP twice at the end of this month. U2 and DMB next month. Busy.
  • Options
    I have a ticket for the 31st. I wonder how hard it is going to be getting a 10/30 ticket once I get there??
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891
    TheBeach wrote:
    I have a ticket for the 31st. I wonder how hard it is going to be getting a 10/30 ticket once I get there??

Who not just find someone with an extra 10C ticket in advance (on this forum) and plan a time to meet up with them on the 30th?
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Just one show! :(

I tried to convince my gf we could do two, then I tried to convince my best friend to meet me for one more show, but then the girlfriend vetoed that too. :evil:
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    jecicajecica Posts: 954
    gatorjam wrote:

I tried to convince my gf we could do two, then I tried to convince my best friend to meet me for one more show, but then the girlfriend vetoed that too. :evil:

Get a new girlfriend...
    Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.... (Voltaire)
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    jecica wrote:
    gatorjam wrote:

Get a new girlfriend...

:lol:
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    although it may look obvious that i am just trying to get the Wishlist Pre Party Fund-raisers down at the Spectrum shows some extra publicity, if you only have a ticket to one of the 4 shows and want to try for more shows; I recommend (especially if you live in the Philly/Jersey area) showing up early at each of the Wishlist Pre Parties in hopes that someone has an extra ticket. Most likely, 10c members will be there looking to sell an extra ticket as people back out on them and such. We may also have a ticket or two up for raffle, generously donated by another fan. Heck, who knows, I may even be one of those people so you never know! Here's the thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103261
  • Options
    mauichickmauichick Posts: 964
    although it may look obvious that i am just trying to get the Wishlist Pre Party Fund-raisers down at the Spectrum shows some extra publicity, if you only have a ticket to one of the 4 shows and want to try for more shows; I recommend (especially if you live in the Philly/Jersey area) showing up early at each of the Wishlist Pre Parties in hopes that someone has an extra ticket. Most likely, 10c members will be there looking to sell an extra ticket as people back out on them and such. We may also have a ticket or two up for raffle, generously donated by another fan. Heck, who knows, I may even be one of those people so you never know! Here's the thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103261

At the EV Hawaii preparties Mary/Joni/Einat had signup sheets for people looking to buy and sell tix
    '96 7 shows / '97 3 shows / '98 15 shows
    '00 12 shows / '03 4 shows / '06 6 shows
    '08 3 shows / '09 5 shows / '10 6 shows
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    mauichick wrote:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=103261

At the EV Hawaii preparties Mary/Joni/Einat had signup sheets for people looking to buy and sell tix

great idea. I will do that. thank you
  • Options
    I love the idea of the pre-party fund raisers. I need 2 tickets tho. BF and I have been to all of our 18 PJ shows together and I don't think me going on my own would fly!
    Hopefully will stop by the 10/31 one and do some donating and purchasing in lieu of dropping huge $$ on two other tickets! Having the posters and such in the parking lot is good too. We're coming from CT and sometimes we just head right in for tailgating.