PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    edited May 2017
    Got one. Battle Cry that is.
    Post edited by JK_Livin on
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    jervin007 said:
    Goodies up in Vault Novelties 
    Thanks for the heads up.  Grabbed a Battle Cry.  I completely forgot to look on RSD at the store I was at here in KC for the Battle Cry vinyl.  Funny thing is the store had the Third Man Bob Seger RSD release so I'm pretty sure they would have also had the Jack White...

Appears to be sold out now.
  • Options
    jervin007 said:
    Thanks for the heads up.  Grabbed a Battle Cry.  I completely forgot to look on RSD at the store I was at here in KC for the Battle Cry vinyl.  Funny thing is the store had the Third Man Bob Seger RSD release so I'm pretty sure they would have also had the Jack White...

Was the RSD Battle Cry gold?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    JK_Livin said:
    jervin007 said:

Was the RSD Battle Cry gold?
    Yeah
  • Options
    RW8297 said:
    Forgot about signing up for the Vault. Thought it ended on 4/30 but it let me order this morning.
    You'd better make sure it's Vault Package #32 not 33!
    They confirmed I got in for Vault 32.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Jack White at Bonnaroo LPs up in Vault Novelties.
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Wow on the new Vault!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    Have people already received Vault 32?

• Options

Shipping this week.
  • Options
    qontheboardqontheboard Posts: 773
    kasedoug said:

Shipping this week.

Thanks. I skipped #31 and lost track of when #32 should ship.

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Holy shit Icky Thump is 10 already!!  Good lord my 30's flew by!!
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    kasedoug said:

Awesome! Love this vault 
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Why are they announcing this in June? Must be trying to drum up some more subscribers. Not sure why they needed to repress the original LP.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    First vault in almost a year that I've re-registered for. Looks like I will no longer need my Vault #1...
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    First vault in almost a year that I've re-registered for. Looks like I will no longer need my Vault #1...
    Why do you say that? Vault 1 is in Mono.
  • Options
    Sweet.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    FR181798 said:
    Why are they announcing this in June? Must be trying to drum up some more subscribers. Not sure why they needed to repress the original LP.
    I guess just to put it on some swirly vinyl? Well, pretty much every Vault subscriber probably already owns Icky Thump, so I admit this doesn't get me overly excited. Demos are often crap, so that part of the package doesn't get me going either. The B-sides is cool.... And I like the pin, lol. I'm very tempted to buy this, but I'm not quite sure why...
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Just bought it for the collection, not overly excited. I have Icky Thump orig and the Mono and all the 7s from that album so an expensive purchase but I very aware I am a sucker.
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Blows. I think Thirdman might be out of interesting material for now.

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,029
    DewieCox said:

I was thinking that too.
  • Options
    I don't have this on vinyl so I'm in. I guess they have to run out of "new " stuff eventually.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    edited June 2017

I think this will be a nice set. Especially since I lost my "mono" copy in the divorce.

I might be in for this one.  what is the going price for a Vault package nowadays?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,950
    It's funny, I think this is the most original stuff they have done in years. That demos LP is interesting as hell. 

But yeah, I think they are running out of Vault stuff. 
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    I just don't think demo material is interesting overall. Good for a token listen but 99/100 the final product slays the demo material. Past Vault demo material has been pretty lackluster, even grading on a curve.
  • Options
    DewieCox said:
    I just don't think demo material is interesting overall. Good for a token listen but 99/100 the final product slays the demo material. Past Vault demo material has been pretty lackluster, even grading on a curve.
    I'm not sure I have ever heard demo bonus material that was worth my time, let alone my money.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    DewieCox said:

I wouldn't go as far as "blows", since it is still Icky Thump. But I figure this is simply their attempt and reaching a bigger market for this one. Everyone knows this album, and I think once in a while their main goal is to attract people who have never bought a vault before, because they want to indoctrinate, lol. This one's more about money/subscription numbers IMO, and not really to please existing regular subscribers. They know that enough of us will buy it just to maintain the vault series, or that we will come back again even if we don't like this one.... And they are right.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Dang tough crowd. Everyone usually goes apeshit over White Stripe / Jack White releases and poo all over other Third Man acts.., well I guess people have had enough., the vaults are all dried up.. nothing more to see. Lol.  In my opinion this is a fabulous release and I have them all. Depending on sound and pressing quality I easily place this one in the top 5 vault releases. 
  • Options
    MedozK said:
    Dang tough crowd. Everyone usually goes apeshit over White Stripe / Jack White releases and poo all over other Third Man acts.., well I guess people have had enough., the vaults are all dried up.. nothing more to see. Lol.  In my opinion this is a fabulous release and I have them all. Depending on sound and pressing quality I easily place this one in the top 5 vault releases. 
    Oh, I still think it's a sweet vault. It's just that I'm not sure it's practical for me. I can only listen to Icky Thump material so many times! And since I have the album already... If I didn't, then I'd be nuts for this vault.