Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I got nothing... Damnit...
    Where were you trying?
    Cooperstown.  Kept telling me nothing was available.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    Was successful with the pre-sale this morning, but for everyone that's a TMR Vault member that's still looking, they were able to add a second pre-sale opportunity.

• Options
    kasedoug said:
    Was successful with the pre-sale this morning, but for everyone that's a TMR Vault member that's still looking, they were able to add a second pre-sale opportunity.

I still have a chance!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    kasedoug said:

That is so fucking cool of them. I love TMR.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    Very cool of them indeed. I scored for Rochester this morning. Never seen a show at the Dome before, hope the sound is good. I was going to try Artpark but the others I was getting tickets for wanted local and I don't have to take the night off of work this way.
    I am wired and fading...
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,689
    Did anyone try for verified fan tickets and if so did you recieve a code yet? We were supposed to hear today and maybe I wasn't lucky enough to get one?
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    kasedoug said:

Where was this located at?  I don't have an email with this and I can't find it on the website?
  • Options
    Anyone have a code they don't need? Help needed :)
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • Options
    BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    kasedoug said:

Where was this located at?  I don't have an email with this and I can't find it on the website?
    I saw it on Twitter, not sure if it was posted anywhere else
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    kasedoug said:

I saw it on Twitter, not sure if it was posted anywhere else
    Its on the main vault page too. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    tinz. said:
    I think I will.  I got the four I needed yesterday.  Where are you trying to go?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Skunked for Ommegang like most... love that TMR is coming through for the fans... 
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    Skunked for Ommegang like most... love that TMR is coming through for the fans... 
    Was there ever even tix for us for that show?  I think there are around 5k vault members so ALL of them live here in the north east?

Really hoping to score some tomorrow.

@my2hands
    Want to each go for 4 tix?  I'd get two and you'd get 2?

Safety in numbers.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    tinz. said:
    I think I will.  I got the four I needed yesterday.  Where are you trying to go?I'm trying for Toronto, do you have a code? :) That would be amazing!!
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • Options
    tinz. said:
    mrussel1 said:
    tinz. said:
    I think I will.  I got the four I needed yesterday.  Where are you trying to go?I'm trying for Toronto, do you have a code? :) That would be amazing!!
    They haven't come out yet, or at least I haven't received one.  The question is whether you can give your code to someone else and it's just a one time use (like the Foo Fighters) or is it specific to an individual.  I'll let you know if/when I get one today.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    tinz. said:
    mrussel1 said:
    tinz. said:
    They haven't come out yet, or at least I haven't received one.  The question is whether you can give your code to someone else and it's just a one time use (like the Foo Fighters) or is it specific to an individual.  I'll let you know if/when I get one today.

I'm not sure but thank you so much!!!
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Got right on at 10 and scored 2 for Ommegang. Guess I was lucky. Almost seemed too easy.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Cool, I just got the email for tomorrow's 7PM do-over. I'm going to try for a great seat this time, and then I'll have a choice come show time... and can help another fan out with the spare either way. I am fairly amazed by how organized and efficient TMR is, always. It's really impressive, and I appreciate it a LOT.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited January 2018
    PJ_Soul said:
    Cool, I just got the email for tomorrow's 7PM do-over. I'm going to try for a great seat this time, and then I'll have a choice come show time... and can help another fan out with the spare either way. I am fairly amazed by how organized and efficient TMR is, always. It's really impressive, and I appreciate it a LOT.
    Make sure you set your alarm for 7AM, not PM. ;)

Received the Vault email for the 2nd pre-sale but thankful that I'm already set. Well, until they announce anything in LA.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    kasedoug said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Make sure you set your alarm for 7AM, not PM. ;)

Received the Vault email for the 2nd pre-sale but thankful that I'm already set. Well, until they announce anything in LA.
    Haha, oh yeah, thanks!
  • Options
    No added tickets for Cooperstown...

Of course not...
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

LOVE THIS...
    Hoping all JW shows on this tour use the Yondr pouches!!!

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Yeah, that's awesome. I love any show where they restrict phone use. I really do find that it can ruin a show, if the fucking assholes in front of you are blocking your view with one. I can't believe how inconsiderate those dicks are. If I want to take a quick photo almost all I think about is how to do it without disturbing the people behind me.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    derbydave said:

LOVE THIS...
    Hoping all JW shows on this tour use the Yondr pouches!!!

I wish pearl jam would do this!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Not me
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    What is funny, is that Jack White fans seem to be  fans of this. But Tool and A Perfect Circle fans seemed to have been pissed when the ushers enforced the no cell phone policy at their shows last year. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    I really like this... People need to disconnect from the technology that runs their lives... Disconnect, relax and enjoy the music! Life isn't about social media and being constantly plugged in 
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • Options
    I think it’s dumb.  Hoping they also have big signs that read “applause” and “dance” at the appropriate points of the show.
  • Options
    I think it’s dumb.  Hoping they also have big signs that read “applause” and “dance” at the appropriate points of the show.
    Cell phone users ruin the experience for everyone trying to "capture" the experience to view later and share on social media.. just enjoy it and be there while it's happening... Personally I can't stand having cell phone waved around in my face video taping but that's me 
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    London,ON - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
  • Options
    tinz. said:
    Cell phone users ruin the experience for everyone trying to "capture" the experience to view later and share on social media.. just enjoy it and be there while it's happening... Personally I can't stand having cell phone waved around in my face video taping but that's me 
    Cell phone users, people on shoulders, signs, flags, people standing in front of you that are taller than you, someone singing too loud, someone yelling for a song......all these things can ruin a concert....shall we ban these as well.  You paid for the ticket, use your phone if you want. It's rude, but c'mon.