Options

*** Beacon Theatre Fanviews Here 7/01/2008 ***

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,943
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Benefit for the Robin Hood Foundation

Set List: Low Light, Small Town, Sleight Of Hand, Harvest Moon (Young) [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thornton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Masters Of War (Dylan), Down, All Night [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thornton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Corduroy, Even Flow, Light Years, Army Reserve [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thornton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], W.M.A [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thornton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Marker In The Sand [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thornton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Wasted Reprise, Wish List, Why Go, Do The Evolution

Encore 1: Undone, Who You Are [with guest vocalists Fonzi Thonrton, Arif St. Michael, Vaneese Thomas], Given To Fly, Black, Crazy Mary (Williams)

Encore 2: Ed has the front of house engineer play a CD by a group composed young siblings called 3MJ. Their father is serving in the military. The title of the song is "Make A Difference," No More, Last Kiss (Cochran), Alive, Baba O'Riley (Townshend)

Please share your Fanviews of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

(not part of bootleg series)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    Finally a 10c recognition that this happened!
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    LOL ,,,it was pretty good :rolleyes:
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    LOL ,,,it was pretty good :rolleyes:

DETAILS!
  • Options
    alexers wrote:
    DETAILS!

check the thread down below

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=292196
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    interesting first five songs to start. looks like a good one
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    time for bed we'll talk more in6 hours lol

lowlight sleight and masters ...... in the first 5 songs.....

thats a decent start ;)
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,918
    So much to say but I'm very tired.

But quickly for tonight at least....

-Low Light was a weird but cool opener
    -Sleight of Hand sounds even better live
    -Harvest Moon/Masters of War were amazing, and it was cool to have them early in the set
    -Undone was a nice surprise
    - crowd was mixed- some people sucked and some were fun
    - beacon is amazing- sound and look
    - backup singers were not ruining any songs like some people may feel

and thats all i can remember right now lol
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    awesome setlist!!! But still, cannot hold a candle to the Vic.
  • Options
    MakeMeCry43MakeMeCry43 Posts: 355
    Oh noway! They played Low Light, Sleight of hand and Masters of war and Wishlist!? And finally a nice appearance of Black in the encore!! What a setlist! I wasn't there of course, but wow...the setlist alone speaks for itself! And how awesome! I just read on the other thread that that alone has raised 3 million dollars! That is so awesome! Really makes me proud to be a fan of those boys :D Please! More reviews! I'm dying to hear how it went!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    great setlist....worst crowd i ever saw. the giveaway was when our whole section evacuated during sleight of hand. sleight of hand! wish i saw that set with a normal crowd.
    guy in front of us sat for everything except last kiss, alive, and evenflow.

that being said....it was all worth it just to hear 'undone'!

awesome venue, i had a great time...just wish the crowd appreciated what they were getting. lowlight as an opener....awesome!
  • Options
    The venue was amazing. Harvest Moon and Masters of War were my favorite. Everything else was great but the Vic setlist was definitely better.

I love this band so sad the tour is over.
    9/10/98 MSG; 8/23/00 & 8/24/00 Jones Beach; 7/8/03 MSG; 7/14/03 PNC; 9/16/05 Corel Centre(Ottawa); 5/13/06 Hartford; 5/28/06 Camden; 6/1/06 & 6/3/06 Continental; 8/5/07 Lollapalooza; 6/20/08 Camden; 6/24/08 & 6/25/08 MSG; 6/27/08 Hartford;7/1/08 Beacon; 8/28/09 Outsides Lands Festival; 10/28/09 & 10/31/09 Spectrum; 5/15/10 Hartford; 5/20/10 & 5/21/10 MSG; 9/3/11 & 9/4/11 PJ20 WI; 10/18/13 & 10/19/13 Barclay Center; 10/22/13 Philly; 9/26/15 Global Citizen NYC; 5/1/16 & 5/2/16 MSG
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,277
    nfanel wrote:
    great setlist....worst crowd i ever saw. the giveaway was when our whole section evacuated during sleight of hand. sleight of hand! wish i saw that set with a normal crowd.
    guy in front of us sat for everything except last kiss, alive, and evenflow.

that being said....it was all worth it just to hear 'undone'!

awesome venue, i had a great time...just wish the crowd appreciated what they were getting. lowlight as an opener....awesome!

Yeah thats what happens with big money fund raisers, especially with the real expensive seats down front.
    But its cool that you and some of the other die hard fans got to be there...hope everybody enjoyed it, not every day you see the boys play in such a place.

Nice setlist.
    How cool is it that Fonzigot to sing back up on a half dozen songs.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    WHY DO people have to compare??? last night was its own show
    both were great
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Setlist looks awesome to me.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    Poncier wrote:
    Yeah thats what happens with big money fund raisers, especially with the real expensive seats down front.
    But its cool that you and some of the other die hard fans got to be there...hope everybody enjoyed it, not every day you see the boys play in such a place.

Nice setlist.
    How cool is it that Fonzigot to sing back up on a half dozen songs.
    i had the "cheap" seats up top so i was shocked that people in our area were leaving for more free drinks during sleight of hand!

either way, was an amazing experience. seeing fonzi was cool but i can think of another backup singer that would've made it even better. :D

the opening acoustic set was awesome. venue was beautiful and was smaller than my high school auditorium! :eek:

i was nervous when ed said they were crawling across the finish line after the tour and he had to get a steroid shot for his throat...but it didn't seem to affect him any.

was really cute seeing ed dancing to the song by those kids. that and the fact the band raised $3M last night are a few more of the reasons i love them.

i'm already suffering post-tour depression. :o
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,277
    nfanel wrote:
    i had the "cheap" seats up top so i was shocked that people in our area were leaving for more free drinks during sleight of hand!

either way, was an amazing experience. seeing fonzi was cool but i can think of another backup singer that would've made it even better. :D

the opening acoustic set was awesome. venue was beautiful and was smaller than my high school auditorium! :eek:

i was nervous when ed said they were crawling across the finish line after the tour and he had to get a steroid shot for his throat...but it didn't seem to affect him any.

was really cute seeing ed dancing to the song by those kids. that and the fact the band raised $3M last night are a few more of the reasons i love them.

i'm already suffering post-tour depression. :o
    Jacob singing back up would have been cool.

A steroid shot after a mini tour isn't a good sign...I think we've seen the last of 75 date tours and smaller jaunts are the way of the future with the band.

And I know what you mean about post tour depression...I needed a good night's sleep last night, but would have rather been sleep deprived for another night and hit another show.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    NYCPJNYCPJ nyc Posts: 761
    It was a great show. Ive heard some (who were not there) say the set list was disappointing or it was just an average '08 tour set list - Well, It raised a lot of money for a worthy cause and it was a chance to see one of the best live bands ever in an amazing venue, so I thought it was money well spent. Ive only seen Pearl Jam 4 times, but it seems to me that you dont often get to see an acoustic set or see them perform in such an intimate setting. After seeing the backup singers three times, IMO, it enhances the songs and wasnt overwhelming at all. Low Light, Light Years, Sleight of Hand, Masters of War, Harvest Moon and Undone were highlights for me. And it was great to hear Black again. Great show that will stay with me for a long time.

Here are some photos I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/sets/72157605933807016/
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Great show. They came out and did the first 5 songs sitting down acoustic. It was sweet. The venue was just amazing. As soon as I walked in I was like, WOW. There was an open bar on each level. One bar just for beer, one bar just for mixed drinks. I went double fisted a few times, of course.

I know some people will look at the setlist and wont be that impressed. Maybe expecting more. TRUST ME, this was a great show! No, it wasnt Benaroya, but it def was awesome.

Some nice surprises tonight: Undone, Masters Of War, Sleight Of Hand & Harvest Moon. For the people that think this was disappointing, which I've already heard, I dont know what to tell you. We are getting so spoiled by this band. We are holding them to absurd expectations. They cant win. What more can this fucking band do for us? This band pours their heart and soul out for us every night. They fucking rule!!! GREAT GREAT TOUR. Good night.
    I have only read here so far, but people are saying that???
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    Sounds like the people that really wanted to be there enjoyed the show.
    Awesome setlist. I was so thrilled when I heard they had been soundchecking Harvest Moon. I hope this leaks out or you guys get a cd and share. :)
    I am so happy you guys got an awesome show!
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    I would love to have been there, if I could have taken off, I thought the set list looked good. I hope they release it, kind of like how they did Benyroya Hall.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 129
    NYCPJ wrote:

Thanks for posting your pix, they are great!
  • Options
    JPRJPR Posts: 20
    NYCPJ wrote:
    It was a great show. Ive heard some (who were not there) say the set list was disappointing or it was just an average '08 tour set list - Well, It raised a lot of money for a worthy cause and it was a chance to see one of the best live bands ever in an amazing venue, so I thought it was money well spent. Ive only seen Pearl Jam 4 times, but it seems to me that you dont often get to see an acoustic set or see them perform in such an intimate setting. After seeing the backup singers three times, IMO, it enhances the songs and wasnt overwhelming at all. Low Light, Light Years, Sleight of Hand, Masters of War, Harvest Moon and Undone were highlights for me. And it was great to hear Black again. Great show that will stay with me for a long time.

Here are some photos I took:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jlbnyc/sets/72157605933807016/

Any chance you were in the Loge, Row H? I was behind someone who took pictures all night and I saw their screen and they looked like they were going to be good pics and these look like they might have been they same.
  • Options
    NYbenbenNYbenben Posts: 1,020
    i had a blast last nite... good crowd in the Loge where i sat...nice set list... worth every penny.... would love to get the boot ;-)
    4/12/92, 8/11/92, 9/28/96, 9/11/98, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 7/9/03, 4/30/03, 10/1/04, 10/3/05, 12/9/05, 5/12/06, 5/17/06, 5/28/06, 6/3/06, 12/9/06, EV LA 4/12-4/13/08, 6/12/08, 6,19,08, 6,20,08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 7/1/08

and still jonesing for another show....
    "the waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,105
    i had a blast last night just hearing everything really well from right outside the door on amsterdam avenue
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    OTOTOOTOTO New York, NY Posts: 190
    Show was great. The Balcony was clearly a difft crowd than the orchestra. Balcony was pretty lively and rocking out all night. It was cool to see. During Baba . .I thought the whole thing would collapse. It bounced up and down for a solid 5 minutes. It was scary, but very cool. The 2 people that I saw sitting were bouncing up and down in their seats due to the jumping/dancing of the rest of us and they lookled terrified. It was hilarious.
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 550
    Anyone who says that this setlist was not exceptional is just dumb. First of all, ANY setlist in such a venue (2600 seats) is going to be greatness. The fact that they started with a sit down set and played some lesser played songs, was a great start. Low Light as an opener is great start and it was followed by one of the best versions of Small Town that I have ever heard from my 17 shows...Maybe it was the itimacy of 2600 hundred fans singing along, but it sounded amazing upstairs.

Harvest Moon was an absolute treat and Eddie sounded spectacular on it.. The back-up singers, while a little cheesy for PJ, really added to it.

While not my first time hearing Army Reserve, I thought it was the best performance of that song to date. Wish List was also a first set highlight..

1st encore takes the cake kiddies..That had to be the most beautiful version of Black that I had ever heard. The crowd was singing so loudly that you could hardly hear Eddie. I called my friend in TX and let him listen over the phone .. he later told me that he felt like he was there right next to me and that he thought it was amazing.. 1 caviat at the Beacon is the sound is much better in the "cheap seats" and during that song it stood true. Also, Given to Fly...how can you not like that song.

The 2nd encore might have been where people really thought the set lacked some ummphh, but trust me, it was great.

All and all, well worth the $350 to see Pearl Jam in such an intimate venue, the Robin Hood charity raised 3 MILLION dollars and a lot of hungry people will get to eat because of it.

I know the band was exhausted from this tour since every stop was insanely hot and humid plus they give their all each show because as fans, we give our all. Kudos to Pearl Jam, Kudos to Robin Hood and I hope Eddie decides to play that solo show at The Beacon - the best venue in NYC!
    Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2
  • Options
    Lsk6453 wrote:
    Anyone who says that this setlist was not exceptional is just dumb. First of all, ANY setlist in such a venue (2600 seats) is going to be greatness. The fact that they started with a sit down set and played some lesser played songs, was a great start. Low Light as an opener is great start and it was followed by one of the best versions of Small Town that I have ever heard from my 17 shows...Maybe it was the itimacy of 2600 hundred fans singing along, but it sounded amazing upstairs.

Harvest Moon was an absolute treat and Eddie sounded spectacular on it.. The back-up singers, while a little cheesy for PJ, really added to it.

While not my first time hearing Army Reserve, I thought it was the best performance of that song to date. Wish List was also a first set highlight..

1st encore takes the cake kiddies..That had to be the most beautiful version of Black that I had ever heard. The crowd was singing so loudly that you could hardly hear Eddie. I called my friend in TX and let him listen over the phone .. he later told me that he felt like he was there right next to me and that he thought it was amazing.. 1 caviat at the Beacon is the sound is much better in the "cheap seats" and during that song it stood true. Also, Given to Fly...how can you not like that song.

The 2nd encore might have been where people really thought the set lacked some ummphh, but trust me, it was great.

All and all, well worth the $350 to see Pearl Jam in such an intimate venue, the Robin Hood charity raised 3 MILLION dollars and a lot of hungry people will get to eat because of it.

I know the band was exhausted from this tour since every stop was insanely hot and humid plus they give their all each show because as fans, we give our all. Kudos to Pearl Jam, Kudos to Robin Hood and I hope Eddie decides to play that solo show at The Beacon - the best venue in NYC!

black was sick
  • Options
    SadlipSadlip Posts: 17
    Awesome show last night! Perhaps the best I've seen them. Here are some of my thoughts:

-Ed sounded incredible. Perhaps it was the steroid shot he had after Mansfield II? In fact, the overall sound of the venue was great.
    -Loved the acoustic opening, Ed saying they were going to ease into it/let it build or something along those lines.
    -Who You Are, WMA, All Night, Harvest Moon--all stuff (I think?) I haven't heard live before, all sounded great!
    -Crowd was mixed. There were some crazy drunk a-holes in our section (upper balcony, left side). Luckily we were in the "front" row of the upper balcony so we had some breathing room. LOTS of frat-boy types.
    -However, crowd knew a lot of songs you wouldn't expect them to know, and the sing alongs were crazy good.
    -Everyone was handed a copy of Ten and some literature on Robin Hood, and a form to order a t-shirt.

I'm sure I had more in mind, but I'm way tired, at work after such a long night. No voice today!
    9/8/98 East Rutherford
    8/24/00 Jones Beach
    10/13/00 MSG-Nader Rally
    7/9/03 MSG
    10/1/04 Reading
    6/1/06 East Rutherford
    6/3/06 East Rutherford
    7/1/08 Beacon
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    Lowlight as an opener..........I never would have believed it. I love that song and it was such a unique start to a very special night.
  • Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 473
    First off, many many thanks to PJ for doing this show, $3 million bucks raised, and they did it for free.......AWESOME

My first time at The Beacon in a few years, there is no better place to see a show. Nice and intimate, and the sound in there is just amazing.

Was lucky enough to be in the 6th row, on Stone's side. Walking in, saw the chairs set up on the stage and knew it was gonna be a nice beginning. Couldnt ever imagine Lowlight as the opener, but it sure was sweet. Smal Town was nice for the entire crowd. Then how bout a 3-4-5 of Sleight of Hand, Harvest Moon, and Masters Of War for ya. HOLY CRAP !! Bye, bye chairs and time to rock...Down, All Night (not a fan, but was reeeeeeeeealy good tonight), Corduroy ( mike checking out the balcony during this was funny), Even Flow ( with a little Matt solo at end), beautiful Light Years (with Ed mentioning Russert, Carlin afterwards). Army Reserve, killer WMA ( this version is just amazing). a jamming Marker (seemed like Mike missed the beginning again, just like MSG). A little Reprise, Wishlist (no tag from Ed, looked like he wanted to, but fucked it up) Then rockin out to Why Go and another great DTE to end the set.

1st encore...UNDONE to start, my first time, was sooooo pumped, but nobody around me seemed to know it. Who You Are, an awesome GTF (seemed to be the overall crowd favorite "rocker" tonight), followed by the sweetest Black, Ed kept looking around during it, in amazement. Lots of We Belong Togethers from the crowd. Nice Crazy Mary to end it, with the usual great jam.

Second encore started with a played tape I guess of a song from 4 kids which they played over the loudspeakers. Eddie, out there alone, was mouthing along to it. No More and Last Kiss, an enjoyable Alive, and a kick ass Baba to end show. I thought either A) balcony was goona collapse or B) The entire Beacon was going down during Baba, place was jamming like Ive never seen before. Thought we were gonna get one more b/c Matt didnt toss his drumsticks, but not to be. ( and I find out later Indiiference was on the set list !!!!)

All in all, an incredible night, great way to end this tour for a great cause. Crowd was a mix of die hards and donors. Seems like everyone had a great time, and Im sure we weclomed some new jammers on our side after last night.

THANK YOU PJ !!!!

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    Lsk6453Lsk6453 Ponte Vedra, FL Posts: 550
    getting a copy of Ten was funny.. A bunch of us were discussing on the way to Penn.... I still have the one I got in 1991 so I guess I will pop this CD in that case and replace a very scratched CD. Everything is digital now, so I don't even listen to it.

I hope they do a boot of this show, I need this version of Black!
    Shows attended: 38

7/5/98 Dallas, 10/17/00 Dallas, 4/30/03 Uniondale, 7/8/03 MSG 1, 7/9/03 MSG 2, 9/28/04 Boston 1, 9/29/04 Boston 2, 10/03/05 Philly, 4/15/06 SNL, 5/5/06 Irving Plaza, 5/13/06 Hartford, 6/1/06 NJ 1, 6/3/06 NJ 2, 6/20/08 Camden, 6/27/08 Hartford, 7/1/08 The Beacon, 10/27/09 Philly, 10/28/09 Philly, 10/30/09 Philly, 10/31/09 Philly, 5/20/10 MSG, 5/21/10 MSG, 10/18/13 Brooklyn, 10/19/13, Brooklyn, 10/25/13 Hartford, 11/15/13 Dallas, 10/12/14 Austin 2, 5/1/16 MSG 1, 5/2/16 MSG 2, 8/5/15 Fenway 1, 4/7/17 RRHOF Induction, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle  2, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/13/23 Ft. Worth 1, 9/15/23 Ft. Worth 2, 5/16/24 Vegas 1, 5/18/24 Vegas 2